Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 17-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder

I use peppermint tea, green tea, chamomile and some times sage team when I get my throat infection.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Suspended

I have like 21 boxes of teas in my cabinet. I am a tea-fiend! Muwahahaha! >:3

My "go-to" for stomach problems is anything with ginger or peppermint. For calming I prefer Chamomile and various blends of the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime teas and Tension Tamer. When I have a sore throat I like their "Throat Tamer" tea or anything with Lemon with honey added to it.

For a caffeine boost I like Spice Chai, Earl Gray, Spiced Orange, Lemon Black Tea, Orchid Vanilla.

I also enjoy Green and White teas for health benefits.

I'm always up for trying different flavors and types of tea, so I'm not exclusive to one particular type. I even like loose leaf tea and don't mind drinking bits of the herbs.

I also prefer my teas hot and unsweetened. When I want sweet tea I'll use honey.

Last edited by Somnia : 04-03-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Master
currently i am enjoying
green tea
lemongrass tea
orange tea
chamomile tea
raspberry and pomegranate tea
Old 29-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account
TEA

I rotate on teas now i am drinking licorice which is good for the liver.
I like green tea good for cancer,peppermint tea for stomach problems.
Old 30-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)

This forum is so beautiful !!

I love drinking Tisanes and Teas everyday around the clock !!

Currently drinking Thyme & Lemon. SO delicious.

Stinging Nettles Tea is one of my favorites, too .

Have a Blessed Day ~
Old 01-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower

I just bought some Damiana for tea to promote mental clarity. Wanted some chrysanthemum to mix with it (because it tastes good, but also because it supports a balanced immune system), but they were out of stock so I hadn't gotten around to making any tea. I don't like the taste of Damiana on its own, or at least I didn't years and years ago when I tried it once. Now I come across this thread, and right away the solution to my 'problem' is presented: I'll add some lemon grass!

Too late in the day to have my tea now -- I'm super sensitive to nootropic herbs, and I suspect this one might interfere with sleep unless I consume it in the morning. (Or maybe it'll make me drowsy, I don't know.) At any rate, I love the smell of Damiana and am looking forward to discovering what this herb does for my well being. =-)

Oooooo I might add some elder berries instead of lemon grass! That would be yummy too!
Old 20-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Pathfinder
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
when i was married, my ex had gout in his hands. the doctor prescribed an expensive medicine for him.

it really didn't work that great. so i gave him sassafras tea evry night and the gout disappeared.

i also use mullein for any type of bronchial illness.

Thanks Elisi I have gout so will try this sassafras tea. I cant find sassafras tea in tea bags to buy. Where and Which brand do you buy?

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 22-09-2019, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Green tea is the best for health, before when was no medicines green tea was the answer to many things🙂