Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it auras I am sensing?

I've tried suppressing everything I have ever felt, but I've decided to explore more on my empathy and have discovered a few more things.
I know auras is something you may see on the outside, but I sense peoples energy on the inside. It's colored and always in the chest and or torso area. It's like a swirling ball of color, but not a perfect sphere. I dont see it, but I can sense it. Is this the same as auras or something totally different? I've tried searching the internet, but to no avail. I can only sense it when I want to. I dont knkw what it's called or even is, so I cant study on it. Anybody able to point me in the right direction?
Old 16-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Knower
Energy you can sense and not see with your physical eyes is sensed with your mind's eye and your heart's empathy. The human empathic capacity is absolutely fascinating and the full potential of it is so substantial it exceeds the limits of what we have yet to even imagine.

Good job on making the decision to explore it and that is also very impressive that you can control what you are doing. So yes when you decide to tune your inner capacity to be able to see these vortexes of swirling energy what you are seeing are the auric energies of the person you are looking at.

If you were to hone your skills even further you may even be able to percieve a being as the vortex itself. Because every person is a toroidal vortex of energy many humans have energies at play in their auric field they are completely unaware of.

This has happened to me personally when my 3rd eye started to holographically activate. I'm sometimes able to sense see beings literally go through the front of someone's chest vortex when they shift their mood.

It can be interesting to watch however it really does help to be able to keep a shield over yourself and control what you are tuning into!

Many blessings

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:10 AM
Knower

You could be perceiving chakras. I can only see outer auras if I take my time to look so that's a pretty cool way to experience them. You say 'sense' rather than 'see' and we can perceive auras through our difference senses not just see them. You could be receiving this information through clairrecognizance if it comes as a sort of knowing. If it's a feeling you're having it would come through clairsentience.

There's a really great book called 'Become a Medical Intuitive: Complete Developmental Course' - Tina M. Zion, which speaks a lot about seeing into the inside of a person. I've included two separate lines from her book below - again she talks about the many ways to not just see but perceive an aura/energetic body.

"You can follow the aura from its finer outer levels down past the skin and into the muscle and fiber of each person." "Each chakra center spins like a tornado from the spine, creating a type of energetic generator." - Become a Medical Intuitive: Complete Developmental Course - Tina M. Zion

Rose Rosetree also has a book called 'Aura Reading Through All Your Senses', which is also about the many ways to read an aura/energy centre(those swirling balls of colour you're sensing)

=]
Old 21-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hello,
All I can say about your question is that, I was raised Pentecostal. Seeing auras or spirit, was not acceptable. When I was a teenager, I used to look at people and think, "She's a blue", or "He's a green". I didn't know why I thought this, I just associated people with colors. After many strange spiritual experiences throughout my life and lots of truth searching, I learned that I was seeing auras. I have to really open up to see them now as I stifled them for so long. Maybe that's what you are experiencing?
Old 22-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes422
I've tried suppressing everything I have ever felt, but I've decided to explore more on my empathy and have discovered a few more things.
I know auras is something you may see on the outside, but I sense peoples energy on the inside. It's colored and always in the chest and or torso area. It's like a swirling ball of color, but not a perfect sphere. I dont see it, but I can sense it. Is this the same as auras or something totally different? I've tried searching the internet, but to no avail. I can only sense it when I want to. I dont knkw what it's called or even is, so I cant study on it. Anybody able to point me in the right direction?

Hi,

My understanding is that what you are sensing is the person's merkaba and/or their innate awarenes.

There is some Kryon channeled information about these things, and other aspects about energy and awareness within us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaD...ist=WL&index=3

This is a complex subject. If you do not study the Kryon channeled information the terms and concepts may be confusing to you.

I hope this information will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/