Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Can you describe better the lightning bolts?
Cause i see something similar and i couldn't find the right way to describe it.
It apears when i'm ready to sleep..It looks like lightning,but when i was asked,i gave the description''something like a tree branch,or a neuron made of light.''

Another thing too I forgot to add that I find highly unusual is there are times when I close my eyes and I can still see my room come into focus as though I am viewing it right through my eye lids. I know this sounds crazy because at first I questioned if it wasn't just the mind playing tricks or memory in knowing what the room looked like before I layed down for bed. So one night when it happened again I suddenly saw a silouhette of my cat walking in the room so I quickly opened my eyes and my cat in fact was entering my room right in the spot of the room by the door that I saw when my lids were closed. This proved to me that it was not my imagination or just memory of what the room looks like and proved to me finally that I was in fact viewing it even though my eyes were shut. Not sure if this can be called a spiritual gift or not but it sure is unusual and different.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:40 AM
Master
https://wallpapercave.com/w/JV7Gebt

I think lightning bolt is the right term.In my case i see flashes like this one,but they're horizontal.

And i was complaining to others,that they're traces of ghost movement.

I've seen this also when i was outside.It apeared on red colour.
When i'm in bed i see it as white,but sometimes is bright blue also.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:45 AM
Experiencer
Hi everyone,

Since im starting to talk with my guide during dreams (he is a Guy), i wonder something:

Yesterday when back Home I saw my roomate and some objects auras on the wall...and also...a form appearing!

It was a man with a beard clearly appearing, quite massive and very tall, more than a human. He was like 1m90/2M tall and 1m large.
Appearing in yellow (I read it’s color associated to spiritual development and wisdom).

I think I already saw him once.

Do you think it was my guide?

Just before this day, it was so sunny, I stayed a bit outside and felt my crown chakra turning and receiving energy. Then I felt some drawsiness and strong dizziness like everytimes it happens.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:35 AM
Guide
I keep getting signs from my guide, I just don't know how to contact my guide properly. Is there something I can do to contact my spirit guide clearly? There's so many unexplainable things happening.