Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-04-2018, 02:27 AM
Seeker

meditation for 3rd chakra

What better meditation to harmonize and balance the yellow chakra ???
Old 13-04-2018, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocacasada
What better meditation to harmonize and balance the yellow chakra ???

I have done it like i relax and then visualize it in yellow.After a while it starts heating up. It is the solar plexus chakra, responsible for ego and self-esteem, be careful with it , one can become arrogant if pumps it , too much...
Old 13-04-2018, 04:05 AM
Pathfinder
There's that budhist excersise for manipura chakra - you hug yourself and you push your chest forwards, it is for boosting self-esteem... Just saying :)
Old 13-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
I have done it like i relax and then visualize it in yellow.After a while it starts heating up. It is the solar plexus chakra, responsible for ego and self-esteem, be careful with it , one can become arrogant if pumps it , too much...

There was a period when I was very arrogant. In addition to feeling much pain in the body and the belly always inflated. I was doing an exercise where I placed one hand in the solar plexus and the other in the heart. When I do this I feel a lot of pressure, but I do not know how to identify the balance.

I'm afraid to burst the chakra and trigger other problems
Old 13-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocacasada
There was a period when I was very arrogant. In addition to feeling much pain in the body and the belly always inflated. I was doing an exercise where I placed one hand in the solar plexus and the other in the heart. When I do this I feel a lot of pressure, but I do not know how to identify the balance.

I'm afraid to burst the chakra and trigger other problems

Five years ago i was meditating on manipura chakra for a week without being educated about the process. I hurt myself , it took me 2 months to recover.... long story. But proceed with caution and patience - don' t go too fast.

Perhaps the best thing to do is calming and purifyng your mind first, you can do mindful breathing, it will clear the junk out of your head and the path will be a lot more clearer to you.

Good luck
Old 13-04-2018, 06:44 PM
Master

The following article may be helpful:

http://www.gaia.com/article/how-to-b...-plexus-chakra

The esoteric approach to the chakras states that the energies of the chakras below the diaphragm need to be transmuted to the chakras above the diaphragm.

So the energies of the solar plexus chakra are transmuted to the heart (ie desire is transmuted to aspiration).

And the energies of the sacral chakra are transmuted to the throat (ie the lower creative aspect is transmuted to the higher creative aspect).

And the energies of the base chakra are transmuted to the head (ie the will to survive is transmuted to the will to BE).

Peace.
Old 15-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Seeker

thanks for the tip.

On many occasions, the yellow snakes, and an article about the fundamental snakes are associated with the solar plexus chakra.

Does it have any association?
Old 05-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Seeker

Balance the yellow chakra by starting with a diet that brings you light. Your diet and habits are one of the most important factors in developing a "clean" chakra. The yellow chakra gets taken advantage of by many of the everyday temptations designed to make you not see the light. Fast food, alcohol, nicotine , iphones that require a renewal every other half of the year. Your clean and strong yellow chakra have a mind of its own