Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 19-06-2019, 05:25 AM
Seeker

SF query

Dear Moderator, I wished to find out how can i quickly see the latest status of threads that I've participated.

Please help....

ps- sending this frm Penang, M'sia frm my off. right now, time now is 12.45PM June 19 '19.
waiting for your quick tips...
Old 19-06-2019, 05:32 AM
Seeker

Dear Mod on duty,

Noticed here, Michelle11 was on duty and had sent same mail to her however am not sure if it got thru or not...so am re-sending here.

If any members out there knew abt my query ....please throw some light as well
Old 19-06-2019, 07:03 AM
Master
I usually click on User CP in the yellow bar above. Far left. Have you been able to subscribe to threads OK? It took me a while to figure that one out.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I usually click on User CP in the yellow bar above. Far left. Have you been able to subscribe to threads OK? It took me a while to figure that one out.

You mean,,,I hv to SUBSCRIBE to ALL post that I participate in OR just following for interest ....only then it would appear as a compiled review list ...is it?

Dear Josephine you have been very very helpful, lemme give you a BIG there you go
Old 19-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Master
Well, that's what I thought to start with but no, you can click on User CP button, then Edit Options button. Scroll down to how often you want notifications, some how you are subscribed. I think that's it, lol. Hug to you too.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Well, that's what I thought to start with but no, you can click on User CP button, then Edit Options button. Scroll down to how often you want notifications, some how you are subscribed. I think that's it, lol. Hug to you too.

Dear Josie, OOPS ... i dont have access to "edit option" coz am a NEWBIEE...hmmm that figures....
Old 19-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Seeker

once again a BIG to you ....you have been very nice to me you know...
Old 19-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq
Dear Josie, OOPS ... i dont have access to "edit option" coz am a NEWBIEE...hmmm that figures....

dear josie ....you are hitting a 11.44 POST PER DAY....hmmm not bad at all....just checked ur profile us eee...
Old 19-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:

Ah yes, you'll have to sit it out for a bit. I think it's 14 days or 25 posts when you are able to do more stuff.
Old 19-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Master
Quote:
dear josie ....you are hitting a 11.44 POST PER DAY....hmmm not bad at all....just checked ur profile us eee...

Yes, I've been going a bit mad with posting since I joined in April. I love it here. I'm nearly a Master mwahahaha!!!