Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Master
Smile What has been "healing" to me lately

Saying the Hail mary over and over again especially before I go to sleep. I say the Hail Mary to Mary Magdelene because as I've said before I believe she was Jesus' equal, his twin flame, and helped to teach and heal etc. I also believe she had his children.
So I repeat the Hail Mary all the time as I feel and always have felt close to Jesus and Mary since I was a child (I remember seeing them both in my room many times when I was a child about to sleep, I also used to talk to them both every night just conversationaly and they would speak back every night as a child).
Do you guys think I'm nuts?
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Master
Heck, no~I think the wisdom of a child reigns supreme.
As a grown-up, I always say, "...Whatever works!"
{{{}}}

Old 25-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Master
Thankyou Silver.
See I grew very very close to Jesus when one night I was crying because I was scared of the dark, I must've been about 4. My mom came in and said "hey there's no need to be scared because Jesus is right in the middle of the room protecting you, you're safe" First I looked in the middle of the room and I swear I could see Jesus and a woman with him, second I totally believed my mother and since then never had an issue with the dark.
That is when I used to see him all the time with the lady (I never knew who) now I know is Mary with him, and I used to literally feel him sitting on my bed when I would talk with him about my day and feelings. I used to ask him to stay with me while I fell asleep and I know he did, I could feel the bed go down as though someone was sitting on my bed listening to me.....it was Jesus...Mary was always in the background but because I was taught to be catholic I largely ignored the lady thinking it was my imagination..now I know it it wasn't.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I agree with SilverGirl - whatever works!

What works for me, and what I find comforting, is the Darkness (the abyss of the sea aka my 'man cave'), the Sea in general...so I'm trying to bring more 'sea stuff' into my apartment (shells, coral, sea stars/starfish, Cape Horn ship poster prints, etc.)
Old 25-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Saying the Hail mary over and over again especially before I go to sleep. I say the Hail Mary to Mary Magdelene because as I've said before I believe she was Jesus' equal, his twin flame, and helped to teach and heal etc. I also believe she had his children.
So I repeat the Hail Mary all the time as I feel and always have felt close to Jesus and Mary since I was a child (I remember seeing them both in my room many times when I was a child about to sleep, I also used to talk to them both every night just conversationaly and they would speak back every night as a child).
Do you guys think I'm nuts?
Spiritlite.

Not at all...

In fact, when I read this I was very moved. I don't know why. Perhaps because jesus was very kind and truly respectful of women in an age where women were society didn't mandate equal treatment. I too have always felt that the magdalene was v probably his wife...and certainly his wife in spirit.

Though I don't know much abt all the theological history of either, I do know that jesus would not have been called rabbi without having been married...it would have been a historic precedent which would surely have been noted in the commentary somewhere, LOL...

So...don't keep us in suspense...and I ask this with all due respect...what did jesus look like ?

Blessings,
7L
Old 25-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Master
Seven. Remember now I was brought up in catholic schools. Jesus looked like a human to me without any color. Jesus was always patient with me and always listened to me no matter what my cause. Patience with him was a given and I always took advantage of it. Mary looked like a rainbow to me. Jesus was how I saw him in paintings when I was in catholic school but to me he was changeable with anyone who needed him.
Jesus was always kind and patient with me
Great question i HOPE i answered it okay
Spiritlite.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Seven. Remember now I was brought up in catholic schools. Jesus looked like a human to me without any color. Jesus was always patient with me and always listened to me no matter what my cause. Patience with him was a given and I always took advantage of it. Mary looked like a rainbow to me. Jesus was how I saw him in paintings when I was in catholic school but to me he was changeable with anyone who needed him.
Jesus was always kind and patient with me
Great question i HOPE i answered it okay
Spiritlite.

LOL!!! Yes good answer
Old 25-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Master
Thankyou
Spiritlite.