Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Master
Night garden party dream

I was at a party with lots of different people I was single and with my best friend Millie. When we got there we was in a pebble car park and we got out of the car and walked across with another girl with our heads held confidently. After mingling and more people arriving until we was pretty much in a group outside. We was all deciding what we should do. There was a swimming pool but I was on my period so I couldn't go in without sorting myself out which was on my mind not to forget. I was wearing a white beachy dress. I took my jewellery off but put it back on incase it was taken. There were lots of pretty and well people who had good self esteem etc. I was watching the interactions and learning how to fit in with this bunch of people. My ex was there, he kept avoiding me, I wondered when I got there if he would speak to me but whenever I was near him he would hide or avoid me. There was a guy Chris who was his old friend and he was chatting to me in small amounts but he looked like he wanted to chat more. There were two men at the end of the garden at one point watching me and my friend on a sun lounger. One of them I thought was quiet nice, he was watching me and I could see his friend was talking about us and geering him on. We was laying on the sunloungers laughing and noticing them too. An organiser came in and said right what do you all want to do then, as we were just sitting around together deciding what we was going to do that night. There were suggestions, one girl in the group looked unhappy so I asked her what she would like to do and she said her nails painted etc, so I said yeah I would love to get my nails done as well to be honest and everyone agreed it was to be an activity for the night and I saw the girl look happier and relax as I felt that she felt she was a bit left out or excluded. I don't remember much more, there was that man near me and flirting with me, I think I woke up around this time.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Master
Ricky Nelson - Garden Party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFugRFKqjFg

the lesson of the song is: "you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself".
it seems that you'd arrived at a consensus in which all were pleased within the dream.
with no one in need of any special attention, it seems that kicking back and taking
things easy was easy to do. the elements for drama lurked nearby however... as
long as you hadn't attended to those impulses, they never actually 'materialized'.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
Thank you :) I do feel I've learnt this lesson now, I realised trying to please everyone else just makes me feel miserable and then I'm no use to anyone haha been disconnecting myself from other people's drama's and living life according to what pleases me :)