Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-01-2018, 07:20 AM
Master
Cheating dream 2 women

Matt cheated on me with two women. I didn't know at first but I grew more suspicious about a night he went out. Eventually through asking and other people hinting, I realised he had cheated on me. With a girl who used to be a best friend called Louise who is blonde and had big boobs and a slim girl with brown hair called billie. I asked and found out he had slept with them both. I asked lots of questions and found out all the details. I couldn't forgive him and I said the relationship was over. Matt kept trying to persuade me to forgive him but I couldn't. He kept trying to trick me into doing normal things hoping I would forget my anger, he was offering to make dinner etc. I had made up my mind and didn't want anything to do with him now he had cheated on me. I kept pushing him away when he was trying to be close to me. I said that without Louise's big boobs and that billie wasn't much under the surface that he had wasted us on two girls like that. I was devastated my heart felt ripped out I couldn't stop sobbing the whole time. I heard in my mind or around me in the air "Now you can love yourself and have a better relationship". I was reflecting on this and I thought about being with someone myself for a while but then I thought I just want to be on my own. I woke up as I was packing my stuff to leave.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:26 AM
Master
I feel like the two girls represent two old ways I have seen myself. I used to see myself as blonde and voluptuous with my boobs being my best feature lol then when I lost weight and died my hair more natural I've felt there's not been much about me. I've wanted to let go of everything not of my highest good, especially for the moon energies coming up, and to really start living as my true self without ego taking the front seat. Hearing "now you can love yourself and have a better relationship" I feel the dream shows letting go of old false identities and stepping into my true higher self and loving myself, having a better relationship with myself.
Old 29-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Master
your story starts out sounding as if you've related actual experiences...
it only becomes categorized as a dream in that last sentence where you've
said: "I woke up".
Old 29-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Master
What is the significance of that? That I am reliving actual experiences? Or that this could happen? I have said to God the only way I'd know if Matt wasn't meant to be with me in a relationship is if he cheated on me. That this would surely show I shouldn't be with him. I did wonder if this dream was a healing and moving on; in myself or with the relationship with him itself but aim not sure.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Master
the significance of that seems to be in a blending of imagination with actuality.
it's almost as if you're bringing the dramas of life into your sacred center, and
allowing yourself to believe that those shadow forms have a semblance of truth.
the truth shines outward from within you and if you allow it to it will dispel all
the dramas you've become involved with (they are [non-productive] fantasy).

jeepers Ladyrose92, why would you ask for a sign from heaven of such a thing?
first-off, heaven won't be providing evidence of "non-love" (in my opinion);
heaven is a realm of pure love, and it can only provide confirmation of energies
which share in that attribute. second-off, you certainly don't need any outside
agency to tell you how you feel... that information is within yourself. knowing
what you know about your own feelings, be true to that and you'll certainly be
doing what is right and proper, for all parties concerned, as i understand things.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Master
Right I see, like I was talking about it as if it was true, thank you for explaining. When I focus on what's inside all I feel is love, and I get what you mean about it dispelling all dramas, in those moments I feel totally at peace and as one with all. I guess its other parts of me, maybe my ego, that is associating itself with these shadow forms and with the fear. Do I just need to learn and be in my life what my heart is instead of my mind and ego? Oh I know it sounds silly to ask such a thing but its because I worry what good I have in my life is too good to be true, or I'll end up being hurt by it, let down or disappointed, ending up with a life that is wrong for me; I ask that because I want to carry on in the relationship but I wonder if I am making the right choice, I doubt myself, I guess I think if cheating were to happen it would show me clearly it is not true love etc. I'm not sure the root reason why I do this. I mean I worry I will end up like my mum; cheated on and neglected in her marriage and out of control of her life, she is in a better place now and making good changes for herself, but I guess really I fear ending up like my mum.

I feel in my heart that this relationship is what is best for me, and God will always make sure I am in the right place etc and will protect my heart. I feel others around me doubt it, but I know what it is worth to me, huge opportunities for growth and a lot of love. So are these dreams, which have been touching on similar meanings, that I need to just listen and know and follow what I believe to be true inside myself?
Old 29-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Master
here's a page Ladyrose92.
tell me what you think of it's message(s).
[i've only skimmed it.]
I Can’t Get it Wrong and I’ll Never Get it Done
https://artbyjmiriam.wordpress.com/2...r-get-it-done/
Old 29-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Master
I feel it is saying to enjoy the journey of life, and live it as a child would, following their joy. I feel its message is that one just needs to realise the right way of thinking and directing their energy in a positive productive light instead of a negative detrimental way. To live in the moment and by recognising ones own power and that our feelings are not us but a barometer of our experiences, then we are able to access and utilise our power to be within and create the life we desire. I agree with what she says, I know I need to learn the same lesson as her. Focus on what does make me feel good.

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 29-01-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 29-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Master
thanks Ladyrose92