Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Guide

Bath

I dreamt that I switched on the taps to fill the bathtub and left it unattended. When I went to check on it, the clean, clear water was right up the top so I switched the taps off. It shouldn’t have been leaking anywhere as the water hadn’t overflowed the top at all. I couldn’t see where it was leaking so thought nothing more of it. I just thought I’d leave it for a bit and let some go down the overflow and went off to do other things.

I was in a really large, grand house that wasn’t mine and I was downstairs in a room with a few others. I chatted with one girl (don’t know what about or who she was) while a man was sat in between us but more in front and I didn’t speak to him. I got up and said aloud, ‘me and Scooby (my dog, not his real name) are going for a bath now, does anybody need to use the bathroom before we go?’ and a girl to the other side of me stood up and as she walked to the other side of the room she said ‘no it’s ok.’ I felt there were more people there but didn’t see them. The energy of all was pleasant.

When I went to the hall to go up the stairs I looked up at the ceiling and there was some water coming through but not loads. There was this shiny type oblong, gold grid on the floor that seemed to be catching it. I went up to the next level and looked at the ceiling and it was the same but I didn’t see if there was anything on the floor this time. Then I went up another level again and saw it was a bit more of a wider patch on that ceiling. Weirdly the bath was on that floor so there shouldn’t have been anything on that ceiling. Anyway, the water had all gone when I checked the bath and that felt weird because I thought it couldn’t get out once it had gone below the overflow. There wasn’t enough on the ceilings to show for all the water that was in the bath.

I’ve looked this up but found nothing about leaking baths.
Old 28-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Master
the dream speaks to your nature as a multi-dimensional being Lolly.
the water might be representing the life giving energies which permeate
through the levels of your existence. perhaps you've thought you could
compartmentalize various aspects of yourself, and keep them separated
from one another, but your observations of 'weirdness' will bring you to
a greater understanding of how these levels interrelate.
within the dream, at a lower level is where you'd communicated with
others... this may correlate to ordinary earthly life... your 'natural level'
would've been where you'd intended on bathing (the place where you
come clean from unwanted energies).
Old 28-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Guide

I've always felt there was water above me on this physical level but never thought about it in between levels although that does make some kind of sense to me. When I'm home my dog is stuck to me like glue, he never leaves my side, I can't even shut doors, he goes nuts. Thank you Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

It is saying that reality is multi-levelled & there is water between each level, & at the base level is Goddess & God, & they send you up a number of levels to the earth level where you live with your spiritual guard dog. The levels like the earth appear dry but they are energy bubbles inside water & so from the spiritual beings point of view they still see us living inside water in one respect. I think that is what your dream is saying. Beneath you on a deeper level of your being there is God & Goddess, & up on the external level where you live you have a guard dog from God & Goddess with you.
Many times I pet my spiritual guard dog & God says, "Don't touch my dog". So it is God & Goddess' dog that they put with you to guard you & is not actually your pet. It is a work dog.

Goddess frequently teaches me about the multiple levels of the universe & how each level is separated by a body of water. I think that is what your dream is trying to tell you. It could also be warning you to be careful to not overflow your own bathtub

Old 28-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the dream speaks to your nature as a multi-dimensional being Lolly.
the water might be representing the life giving energies which permeate
through the levels of your existence. perhaps you've thought you could
compartmentalize various aspects of yourself, and keep them separated
from one another, but your observations of 'weirdness' will bring you to
a greater understanding of how these levels interrelate.
within the dream, at a lower level is where you'd communicated with
others... this may correlate to ordinary earthly life... your 'natural level'
would've been where you'd intended on bathing (the place where you
come clean from unwanted energies).

Thank you H:O:R:A:C:E. I really feel very one dimensional at the moment, can't seem to pull myself together, its very frustrating
Old 29-01-2018, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Thank you H:O:R:A:C:E. I really feel very one dimensional at the moment, can't seem to pull myself together, its very frustrating
yw.
to be one-dimensional is to be "pulled together" into a single whole.
that is the level of identity; it's beyond duality (and multiplicity).
you do relate at other levels of expression, but are you doing so
in the manner you're wanting to? conscious withdrawal from 'the expanse' can
allow you to refamiliarize yourself with who you are at your core level, so that
you can ensure that you're advancing your own ideals from that position, and
that your energies haven't been hijacked into the service of some outside agency.