Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Guide

Cat Fairies look like?

What do fairies look like? I've heard of them looking like small people with wings, and I've heard other stories where they look more alien, still small but less human like... And I've heard of somewhere they look like lil fireflies (so to speak) when flying around sooo what do they look like? Or are their many types of fairies like there are dragons?

Had a dream or perhaps astral projection and he wanted to be known as fairy man... Didn't take a good look at him (still have problems opening my eyes or at least vision wise) but I did sneak a peak at him, short blond hair, pale skin and no wings... He was also about the same size as me... Sooo idk if he would be a fairy man or not...

Which is why I bring this up :) what do fairies look like to you?
Old 19-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Guide

There are beings that look similar like Tinkerbell from Disney and yet they also can come in any form that would appear to be different than our humanoid form, including a varying body size and shape. Many of those beings don't fully translate into our reality and you would have to visit fully consciously/unveiled their plane to be aware of how they really can look like. There are also elf-, pixie and other beings that can look similar to them. When you are deeper in tune with nature you can also see them in your normal state to varying degrees.

When we speak of fairies, originally they are different than Tinkerbell from Disney, they look more like elemental beings interwoven with their aspect of nature they are connected to. It can be beings that look like walking trees, look like shape shifting clouds etc.

We typically have lifetimes on these worlds that are connected to our earth experience and can get reminded of that. The question is how we choose to express that in our currently focused lifetime, it will be in most cases other lifetimes of ourselves visiting us to reflect something back.
Old 19-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Saranda

They look like pure energy, if we want to be very exact , and they really like playing with how we see them. A "tinkerbell" in one moment, a banshee in the other. They have many faces and many names, according to what they are in the core of their being, and they seldom like sticking to one form if they can play with many! Also, we see them as our mind "translates" their energy in visual symbols. For instance, their wings can be how our mind translates their connection with the Air element.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Master
I agree that they are pure energy and come in different forms, sizes, and visuals. My son has seen some as tiny orbs and as "Tinkerbell" like forms. My daughter has seen them as sparkles and also the Tinkerbell forms. I have seen a sparkle of moving light and also as two black shadows in the form of flying butterflies with humanoid arms and legs under a foot in length. I have seen other Nature Spirits and I would not be able to tell if they are fairies or not.
Old 21-09-2012, 07:06 PM
iolite

I see fairies as dots of colored lights. I also see them as energy with human like body and wings. I woke up from a nap a little while ago and was laying there looking at the ceiling and I saw a swirling of energy and as I'm looking at it trying to decide if I'm seeing things or it's really there, out zoom two fairies like I described above. I said hello to them and they flew across the ceiling to the end where the wall meets and disappeared. The vortex disappeared too. Sometimes I've seen the fairies a little clearer with more definition and opaqueness but still transparent.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Guide

that sounds cool I don't think my vision is as good as your guys have... I've seen flashes of light like someone is taking a picture with a camera very fast.. and I've begun seeing transparent figures around my room too, mostly on my bed when I'm laying down on it :)

so far been only able to see something breathing... its kind of like those cartoons and movies where the character becomes invisible but you still see the silowet of them. :) but hopefully with enough practice I'll see those things better.
Old 23-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Master
I think your spirit vision is pretty good. It's not everyday and it's not everyone that can see transparent figures and actually see something breathing.
Old 24-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Guide

Lol I know right? Sometimes I wonder if it's my vision that going wonky or not XD but the vision is also accompanied by movement on my bed and there's no way I can fake that! I've actually played with the energy a few times... I put my hand out and down on energy I feel and then I feel pressure on the bed while putting my hand down and then when I raise my hand the pressure lessens on the bed.

I've also put water bottles on my bed to experiment with it. And the water bottles that move are the ones that are farthest away from me, which is wierd. So maybe I'm haunted :P it's only one water bottle that's affected while e other three are unaffected, and it happened sometimes when I'm not even on the bed. And I'm not moving around on it to, but it's usually only one water bottle where the water moves. The rest of the water in the other water bottles are unaffected...
Old 24-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Henri77

Another source suggested energy beings often take on a form they draw from our imagination-mythology.
Especially if they choose to "appear" to us , I'd assume.

Who chooses, "creates" the form is unimportant I guess.

I've only seen fairies in their diaphanous winged form once, and they appeared unbidden.
(when I was casually thinking about them) In a forest cabin where others had repeatedly seen them.

Often I see sparks, spots of light , when waking at night, but I assumed these were "angels"

I've only once seen an angelic form .... a teacher of sorts.. and it was multicolored ....had been teaching me about colors.
Old 24-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Guide

That sounds cool :) and that thought is quite creepy to think about...lol well if anything... I'm happier it cat

But I wonder if all faires have wings or if it's just a stereotype like how Mexicans love beans and tortillas :P