Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Met a Satyr while meditating

Hey all,

While trying a meditation last night, I met a satyr, which I thought was pretty cool. I had been talking to my guide before that, but he told me to talk to this satyr (as though to say here is some proof). It was as I had read earlier that day - tall, slightly tanned skin, dark hair, long horns and the legs of a goat. Unlike the stories, he didn't have a beard, and he held a lyre rather htan the pan pipes. I must admit, he did put my mind at ease, going as far as taking my hand to 'pet' his goat leg!

Has anyone else ever met a satyr, faun or even Pan himself? I'd like to know. :)
Old 10-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Master

:) I have met some fauns and I believe one or two satryrs, it was quite interesting experiences on both our parts :P I encountered basically the same, no beard, and he had a lyre although he did introduce me to another who did have a beard (I was little, and a bit curious about it ;) I sense also that the energy of who you met was similar to who I met, but different, possibly a family relation or something :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) I have met some fauns and I believe one or two satryrs, it was quite interesting experiences on both our parts :P I encountered basically the same, no beard, and he had a lyre although he did introduce me to another who did have a beard (I was little, and a bit curious about it ;) I sense also that the energy of who you met was similar to who I met, but different, possibly a family relation or something :)

Ooh, that is very interesting! It's nice to know that someone else has met them before! The satyr I met was very patient with me. We've spoken a few times outside of that, but I never actually *saw* him until yesterday; so he knew I'd be a little uneasy. When I did ask why he had a lyre, he replied "So I'm not allowed to play any other instruments?!" Oops... xD
Old 10-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Ascender
sounds a great experience :)! I hope I'll met one one day or another :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 10-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

It was quite a surprise that he *wanted* to meet me while I was attempting meditation! It gave me great confidence that I can actually do it. I know you'll be able to meet one one day!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Quagmire

In this life I have not met any satyrs, but have had at least one past life where they played a major role. But on a sidenote I believe that Kurt Cobain is the mortal incarnation of Pan and that he is also known as Cernunnos. By any chance that it was Marsyas you met?

Last edited by Quagmire : 10-08-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
In this life I have not met any satyrs, but have had at least one past life where they played a major role. But on a side I believe that Kurt Cobain is the mortal incarnation of Pan and that he is also known as Cernunnos. By any chance that it was Marsyas you met?

That is very interesting to hear. As for it being Marsyas? I'm not too sure. He didn't give me a name. While I was reading that article, I noticed how the sculptures were in human form, and the satyr I spoke to said how he could change forms between satyr and human, which I found a little odd. While he did mention Apollo and carried a lyre, I don't think he was any way negative about it. He didn't mention the contest either.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Quagmire

Very interesting The thing is that these stories now known as myth happened a very long time ago, so they probably have laid old strifes to rest. If it is Marsyas I have a message for him. He is once more welcome to play whatever instrument he want. If he asks who gave you that message, then tell him I have gotten it from Hermes
Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
Very interesting The thing is that these stories now known as myth happened a very long time ago, so they probably have laid old strifes to rest. If it is Marsyas I have a message for him. He is once more welcome to play whatever instrument he want. If he asks who gave you that message, then tell him I have gotten it from Hermes

I did so and he seemed quite amused. Then he told me that he was going to check. So you may have a visitor...
(You may be right about him being Marsyas as well...)

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Quagmire

Thanks Marsyas is a dear old friend of mine