Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Guide
Yes indeed fairies do exist.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 25-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Neville

Nature elementals exist for me and I feel they manifest in accordance with the persons perspectives. So for some Fairies may indeed be real.
Old 25-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Ascender
Wow, all your story are amazing.
and yes they are true.I have never seen one but have seen several nature beings in my pictures.
Berry,the furry one sure look interesting,and wow your house seems full of little creatures :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 25-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Animi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
My skeptic husband has been bitten by a gargoyle like creature.
How does that manifest in our world. What did he feel? Is it like a real bite, like being bitten by an animal?
Old 25-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Neville

I would have dismissed the possibility of the existence of Fey as fantasy to be honest.. The stuff of Childrens stories ...

But...

The older members might remember my recounting this experience before... However with so many new members it might be worth mentioning again...

In 2003 , I lost the plot.. I was in a budgetry target driven profession and the pressure was on.... The fun had been sucked out of the profession and therefore a significant part of my life had a big energy drain on it...

I got into a situation that I thought there was no way out of, as quitting my job for my own peace of mind never even occurred to me as an option...

I'd fixed to go to work as usual but found that instead I brought a Train Ticket to the very end of my World which in the UK is Penzance in Cornwall. My Mind was saying that I need to be as far away as possible physically from the pressure (Yep..I'd cracked up...No biggy , how many of you with hand on heart can say i have not been affected by mental illness).

Of course I did not really need to be physically as far away as possible from my professionial life. the truth was, I needed to be mentally and emotionally as far away as possible. My Brain at the time took the message literally though, So off I went...The Lady Wife filed a missing persons report with the Police. but at length I called her to set her fears to rest (I'd been missing a day or two)...

I wandered aimlessly in the country side in Cornwall ( A Magical County for those who have never visited, in particular the ancient landscape of the Lands End peninsula..For Lands End was where I wanted to be..at the End)

Having drawn my own personal line in the sand and reached such a pivotal point and bearing in mind that I was not in my right mind.... I do not for one moment think my hearing was in any way affected by my emotional turmoil at all.

So walking as the Night had fallen, back towards a camp site I had pitched up in (having purchased tent sleeping bag etc whilst there). I heard over a hedgerow in an unpopulated and completely isolated area ,the sweetest singing I ever heard. I'd have described it as angelic... I was not despite my depression at that time privy to hallucination... What i am saying is..

Believe it or not.... I think I actually heard a Nature elemental (possibly fairy) singing.
Old 26-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Master
i saw my first at a weekend party in wales called pendragon. i was having a dance when this girl squirted some luminous green liquid on my face, for fun i think. anyway i had about 3-4 hours of rather intense pain and stinging in my eyes which thankfully abated when some cool hippy woman gave me a head massage. the next day gazing into the forest in a meditative state (which i had unknowingly slipped into) i percieved a foot high forest faerie. she was laughing at me in a playfull way but with one hand over her mouth. she disappeared and then reappeared from behind a tree further down and laughed again. i think she was surprised that i was looking straight into her eyes.

i then looked down and saw many green grass elves that appeared to be sleeping or meditating with their eyes closed, they emanated a feeling of gentle but powerfull serenity. they looked like your typical green man alien except they had a beauty to them.

later on i saw a large insect/humanoid type being who was dancing around where people were dancing....as he went through people they visibly became more excited and dance with greater joy...at one point whilst walking away from there i felt the being merge with me, i at once became rooted to the spot and felt like i was stood in a tornado or powerfgull energy vortex.

i had no concept of fae b4 this experience and although i had begun my spiritual journey i had not delved at all into such things.

i once had a spirit witch (replete with pimple on chin and i'm not taking the mick) visit me and she danced over me and sang incantations. i liked her energy

i recommend "the secret life of nature" by peter tompkins...excellent read! in one way he kind of proves their existence

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."

Last edited by Arcturus : 26-05-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 26-05-2012, 05:32 PM
goldentimes

I think they are real and I have seen some in the woods, their are white and as they moved they had white light following behind them.

I think some fairys are our butterflys and dragonflys in todays world.
I just love watching a butterfly fly round and about and then landing on something.
Old 26-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Neth Rana

I want to believe in fairies so badly. It's not that I don't, it's just...I don't know. I've never seen one, or anything like it. But I read tarot cards, and I got a Healing with the Fairies Oracle a couple of months ago. Everytime I use it, I feel so connected and like maybe the fairies are real...I don't know. I just want them to be real so badly!! How do I see one??
Old 26-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Master
i have heard that you see faeries with your etheric vision or eyes- tai chi is great for the etheric body! i do believe that if you're not born with the ability then you may need to attain a higher level of health to see them. of course i don't recommend it but certain entheogens, in particular asyahuasca, can pretty much guarantee seeing allsorts of beings.

rudolph steiner believed that to gain spiritual abilities and awareness that one should consume food of a high vibratory rate. then meditation may do it. reaching out to the fae world maybe. perhaps someone has some better ideas on how to see them.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Neth Rana

That's interesting...I've never heard that before, about the etheric eyes. Thank you!