Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Hi WS: I am not suggesting 'erasing' aspects of the mind's beliefs, only suspending the thinking process so as to see Life as it 'is'.. It's like looking at the ocean and imagining what is beneath the surface, then, wearing goggles and looking underwater for a brief time to see the actuality of it.. we cannot 'breathe water', and so cannot exist wholly integrated in the ocean due to our place in the physical experience.. similarly, we cannot exist in a 'thought-less' mind, but the clarity afforded by intervals of 'thoughtlessness' can counsel our understandings of the relationships we experience.. thanks for asking..

Be well, all else is..

Thanks Tzu, that all makes perfect sense to me and it aligns with my experience as well.
I can see that i can suspend the thinking process (although i prefer spontaneous suspension) and I can see that i cannot breathe water so i feel that I cannot exist there............Thanks again......James
Old 28-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Greetings..

Hi Heather: I cannot quite 'connect the dots', here.. could you be more precise? what do you refer to as "distress or abuse"?

Be well, all else is..

I have sent a PM.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Master
Hi TzuJanLi,

Enjoyed reading your OP and what you present.

It comes in line with what has been buzzing in my head lately. That is even when I can allow myself to enter that place where my thoughts are still and just observe life and its movements, I still return to the activities of living this life.

What I find is that going to that place as you state "stillness" is very grounding for me. It is like stepping back and evaluating the situation without the need to analyze, just clearing the mist from the eyes (so to speak).

It brings to mind also of dropping a pebble in a pond and the ripples going out. Expand on this and notice that if others do the same the ripples soon intertwine, then after awhile they dissolve back into the pond.

Sharing some thoughts this brought to me.

Thanks for the words and inspiration.

Peace to you
Old 29-04-2011, 04:34 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi TzuJanLi,

Enjoyed reading your OP and what you present.

It comes in line with what has been buzzing in my head lately. That is even when I can allow myself to enter that place where my thoughts are still and just observe life and its movements, I still return to the activities of living this life.

What I find is that going to that place as you state "stillness" is very grounding for me. It is like stepping back and evaluating the situation without the need to analyze, just clearing the mist from the eyes (so to speak).

It brings to mind also of dropping a pebble in a pond and the ripples going out. Expand on this and notice that if others do the same the ripples soon intertwine, then after awhile they dissolve back into the pond.

Sharing some thoughts this brought to me.

Thanks for the words and inspiration.

Peace to you
Hi Moonglow: Thank you for the kind words..

i sense my thoughts as 'pebbles',
texturing the reflective surface with ripples,
intersecting ripples,
creating ever more intense textures..
until, i stop dropping pebbles,
and stillness returns..
then, i jump in,
a thought is not enough..
Life wants us to swim,
to dry-off in the warm sun,
and linger in the cool shade..
and wonder, which is which..

Be well, all else is..
Old 29-04-2011, 05:08 AM
Master
Yet another piece of beautiful work from TzuJanLi, your getting pretty good at this lately, how about a book, I'll be the first to buy a copy, great work Tzu I love it.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

Hi Moonglow: Thank you for the kind words..

i sense my thoughts as 'pebbles',
texturing the reflective surface with ripples,
intersecting ripples,
creating ever more intense textures..
until, i stop dropping pebbles,
and stillness returns..
then, i jump in,
a thought is not enough..
Life wants us to swim,

to dry-off in the warm sun,
and linger in the cool shade..
and wonder, which is which..

Be well, all else is..

Hi TzuJanLi,

The part I placed in bold jumped out at me.
That's is what I seem to be reminded of at times, stop thinking about it and live it.

At times there is the wonder and at others there is just being.
But all the while life beckons and to it I am called.

I feel nothing is created by accident, it is here, we are to be a part of this which is called life.

The logical mind will explore and try and find its reason, the creative mind will expand and play with its imagination. Both forming their own image reflected in ones actions and words. There seems to be a third part that just lets it be. All have purpose upon which one places, all adding to the pot. The trick for me at times is to find the balance to use them as best I can.

Thank you for creating this space to express this. Hope I didn't drift too far off what you present. It seems to flow with what seems to have come to me.

Life is truly a wonder and all of its creation.

Peace be with you
Old 30-04-2011, 01:38 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yet another piece of beautiful work from TzuJanLi, your getting pretty good at this lately, how about a book, I'll be the first to buy a copy, great work Tzu I love it.
Humble thanks, Robert, but as i said in another thread.. "i stand on the shoulders of giants", moving their clarity forward is a labor of Love.. i am working on a book, Robert, a tribute to the inspiration of this Forum..

Be well, all things are..
Old 30-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Master
Great news Tzu, please keep us all informed about your books progress, can't wait to read it.
Old 30-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Master
I'll take a copy to Tzu.

Funny thing, i have considered writing a book but I quickly could see that i have nothing to say and everything to share.
The book would just be me sharing my life and experiences. That is all I have to offer.
Maybe a reality show is more my thing! LOL
James
Old 30-04-2011, 03:22 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I'll take a copy to Tzu.

Funny thing, i have considered writing a book but I quickly could see that i have nothing to say and everything to share.
The book would just be me sharing my life and experiences. That is all I have to offer.
Maybe a reality show is more my thing! LOL
James
More is shared by a Life well-lived, than words scattered on pages.. the Life one lives is truly the signature of their Soul, while words only point in the directions one chooses.. and the two are not always aligned..

Be well, all else is..