Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-09-2017, 03:13 AM
Experiencer
My apologies for the words I used. I never intended any ill feelings.

Last edited by psychegrl : 27-09-2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
My apologies for the use words. I never intended any ill feelings.

I can't speak for everyone, but I enjoyed your thread and your words. It was a good thread, free of any ill intentions.
Old 27-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I dunno I ignored her hoping she would cease to exist...in my world at least. That also means no need on my part to have comments concerning her in them.

Some sage words I got from someone while I was in my early 20's.

It's not all about you, honey!
An aside - I can't PM this to you as it will be blocked but... putting someone on their ignore list doesn't mean they'll ignore you. I have no one on an ignore list though I'm always grateful for someone telling me I'm on theirs. ......And yes, I don't exist in your world about which I'm glad, frankly.

However, in returning to the topic, there really is far more woo woo dross out there than useful material. Of curiosity when I first landed in this section and wondered why people were so desperate to complicate their lives, I tried to make sense of it on the web on the basis that there's always more to learn.

I faced an absolute mess before I realised that here were thousands of re-bottlers of old wine, some wildly spilling the stuff everywhere! Only one could be right if that. Which one, I never found out. At best, the situation allows a pick-and-mix attitude which could be made to work with intense application and I suppose within that, many lessons are there for the learning.

DAMN the server. On the blink again.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
I was referring to someone I knew in real life which was why I turned to sf forums, but hey if it struck a chord and the shoe fits!

Btw do you have to quote things she says? I have her on ignore for a reason!

She is a very bitter and angry person.

The woman obviously needs some lovin. Some TF lovin! I pray she meets hers soon!
Libra, I mean no offence but you don't exactly sound happy, care-free, and loved-up yourself. Would Lorelyen or anyone else bother you that much if you were?

On Mugglegate - it's a storm in a tea cup and I don't think psychegrl meant any harm by it, but it is a pejorative term for non-TFs as far as I can tell. That's all I'm saying.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Lorelyen

Oh boy....Mugglegate? Nice one! I may have to beg license to quote that!

It's ok. I've cast my bitterness and anger aside for a few minutes. Stopped biting my nails...toenails at least...

As fot the ignore thing I don't mind, honestly. I hoped my intention had been constructive as it touched on a taboo subject here (Magick) but it earned a place on LibraInidgo's Hall of Flame ignore list. So be it.

Alas, this afternoon, a bunch of us from zumba are trying to help one of the girls whose marriage has broken. There's no violence but she's all but catatonic about returning to the matrimonial home. Just hates it there now. We persuaded her to come for coffee after the session and set out all the keep fit, dance, yoga, medau, pilates art/music appreciation sessions we all have contacts with saying that she's never far from one or another session when she isn't working and where she'll find plenty of love on a different level. But we're trying to arrange shelter so she doesn't have to go back home for a couple of days except to get some stuff and so put space between the event and the ongoing now. So let's hope. One or another of these girls will have a room. It's a shame. She a kindly person.

So my very anger and bitterness will be missed from this hallowed place for a few hours.
Old 27-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Libra, I mean no offence but you don't exactly sound happy, care-free, and loved-up yourself. Would Lorelyen or anyone else bother you that much if you were?

On Mugglegate - it's a storm in a tea cup and I don't think psychegrl meant any harm by it, but it is a pejorative term for non-TFs as far as I can tell. That's all I'm saying.
well sir, I'm sorry you see it that way! But I assure you, you are quite mistaken.

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 27-09-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Oh boy....Mugglegate? Nice one! I may have to beg license to quote that!

It's ok. I've cast my bitterness and anger aside for a few minutes. Stopped biting my nails...toenails at least...
Yes you may, but only on condition that I can use 'Hall of Flame'

(Oh, and I just hope you remove your footwear first! Ruined a perfectly good pair of winklepickers like that...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
As fot the ignore thing I don't mind, honestly. I hoped my intention had been constructive as it touched on a taboo subject here (Magick) but it earned a place on LibraInidgo's Hall of Flame ignore list. So be it.

Alas, this afternoon, a bunch of us from zumba are trying to help one of the girls whose marriage has broken. There's no violence but she's all but catatonic about returning to the matrimonial home. Just hates it there now. We persuaded her to come for coffee after the session and set out all the keep fit, dance, yoga, medau, pilates art/music appreciation sessions we all have contacts with saying that she's never far from one or another session when she isn't working and where she'll find plenty of love on a different level. But we're trying to arrange shelter so she doesn't have to go back home for a couple of days except to get some stuff and so put space between the event and the ongoing now. So let's hope. One or another of these girls will have a room. It's a shame. She a kindly person.

So my very anger and bitterness will be missed from this hallowed place for a few hours.
I feel like you're trying to make a point here, Lorelyen, but I can't possibly think what
Quote:
swell sir, I'm sorry you see it that way! But I assure you, you are quite mistaken.
Ok, glad to hear it.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Lorelyen

By all means, Hall of Flame!

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to say all I wanted to so it got a bit tangential. On the one hand about how trying to help can backfire. My friend whom we tried to help didn't backfire though and she's found temporary lodgings. Karma has equalised!

But it also echoed the original post. There was nothing crazy about Psychegrl but I did sense a little 'going off the rails' elsewhere in the topic with hints of obsession that may interest her if she follows it through.

And...I don't know what went wrong with me - it's been miles of smiles, I haven't felt the least anger and bitterness.

Talk again, no doubt!

Old 27-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Talking about TF to the Muggles
I've been in my experience for 2 years now and only recently come to terms (mostly) with the idea that I'm not insane.

You are not insane it is in the selfs(ego) nature to reject collective connections.
(Example: How can I be me if I am you?)

You are just enlightened
Old 28-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Master
As a muggle I represent the majority of folk who 'haven't experienced it' - 'it' being a thing defined, a sort of psychic paradigm, but most of us have relationships which entail a strong connection at some time in our lives, anyway, as this is what people tend to do. It is a big drama for everyone and there no special struggle for an exclusive set of 'twin flames'. Hence, what might seem woo-woo is actually quite the norm. Not that the norm is any less profound, wonderful or melodramatic - just that there are no 'special cases', so to speak.