Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Knower
Thumbs up Visiting/Changing an Alternate Reality Experience.

hey everyone, I had an experience that at first had me surprised. I visited a reality where Me, My Brother, and sister were living with my great grandparent ( my grandmas parents), but in this reality though it was modern/present times, my great grandparents were stuck in old times, they had me and my sibling slaving for them, and whipping and abusing us ( again I was just observing for now), had us scared and afraid of them ( my grandparent in my reality were not like this they were the nicest of people very loving), my great grandfather was the worst of the two.

By this time after seeing all that my family was, I had a chance to step in and change things, the first person up was My great grandma (in my reality I knew very little about her before she died but from the experience I did have with her she was very nice and loving, my grandma filled in the rest of the blanks about her and she was a strong willed woman).

when I got into the other me body I felt fear and sadness, but I quickly took over, though this version of my great grandmother was in terrible shape, she too was a little afraid of my great grandpa, but I saw past what she was in this reality and I spoke to the her that I knew from my reality, I saw what she could be and spoke to that side of her and changed her, but it took a while for the changes to occur, while the changes were trying to happen, my brother went over to her and tried to sneak a peak under her dress, even when I confronted him about it he wouldn't stop, but I guess when my great grandpa loudly cleared his throat in the other room, it instilled more fear in him to stop.

Now it was onto my great grandpa ( in my reality I knew him more than my great grandma, we loved him dearly, he always had the house smelling like breakfast, he cooked his bacon in the oven than on stove top he was very fun to be around, we never wanted to leave his house when it came to visiting him before he died).

when I focused on him I could feel the negativity on him, it was a bit harder to change him, I tried to speak to the him inside that I knew from my side but he fought back, saying that he didn't want to change who he was, because he was afraid that the outside world would influence him and his family for the bad, I told him he didn't have to change himself he could still be himself and change with the times that he's in and enjoy life.

I knew it was going to be harder to change him but I did what I could to invoke the change within him, he wanted to know how I knew all this about him, and I told him I was from a different reality, but he didn't believe me at first. I then suggested that we all get out the house and have lunch outside, though he was still going thru the changes negativity was still there, but he agreed and we all went outside, the moment we got outside and , he started order everyone around still slaving them, when my brother didn't clean a dish off the way he wanted, my great grandpa, quickly grabbed something off the table, and hit my brother in the face with it, I quickly yelled out nooo!!! grandpa, as I swiftly went over to stop him from doing it again, instead of handling it like anyone else would , rushed in with a loving hug and held him in order to stop him

I must have done something right, I guess that hug put it all in perspective for him, cause next thing I know there is a flash and everything is good, I'm now saying my farewells to my siblings and great grandma, I then head to my great grandpa who is in his room just finishing up putting on socks he's in a suit and tie, he then asked me again how I knew about him, and I said again that I am from another reality where they were different and loving, this time he believed me he smiled I tied his tie for him, and got a bit serious with him and said before I leave and you get your other grandson back I want to tell you to take care of yours and great grandmas health and be safe.

He then asked why you telling me all this, at this point I start getting choked up with tears, and tell him that if they don't you will died, I told him great grandma goes first and him several years later, i then begin fading back to my reality but before I left I saw tears in his eyes and shock to what I had told him, then I awakened. I felt myself slipping away when I was trying to tell him about their deaths, like I wasn't suppose to tell him that, but I knew he got the message from the look on his face when I was fading away.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 07-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Master
Far out dude.
Did you reach this deep state through meditation or drugs or some other way?
Old 07-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Knower
heh well I had a glass of Arbor Mist Blackberry wine to help relax the body before bed/induction of an projection and this is what came about, but I doubt that would be strong enough to make something like this happen.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 09-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Master
Haha yeah these effects are well beyond the realm of alcohol. I was thinking you took some magic mushrooms maybe, lol.

Have you had any other experiences like these where you went into an alternate reality?
Old 09-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Master
Wild!
Sounds like you did some major healing in your immediate ancestral linage....or something? Things get pretty murky when we do alt reality stuff.

Not sure what happened, but it sounds like a really Good Thing for all involved!
Old 09-07-2017, 05:54 AM
Knower
well an alternate version of myself visited me once in a dream, an another experience helping my granny except her new life after death you be the judge

alternate exp: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112301

granny exp: http://www.astralvoid.com/viewtopic....b f917f76642f
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*