Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Pathfinder
Why do I see their face

Hey everyone, I just have a quick question. I have been going to a spiritualistic church for the past two weeks. At the end of the service we do a few minutes of silence where we meditated for 5 minutes or so. Both times I went I was meditating and while meditating I saw the face of one of the ladies in the room. Then I saw another face of another lady in the room. Then at the end of the service the pastor does readings then if anyone else had any readings they give them too. Both times the ladies of which I saw their face had a reading for me. The first week I had readings for them. This week I didn't but I saw their face with no message. My question is, could me seeing their faces mean I'm seeing when they are tapping into me or asking if there is any messages for me? They both said they got the message when meditating for the 5 minutes of silence and that's when I saw their faces. Could it be me picking up that they are tapping into me?
Old 14-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

Well, it definitely sounds like it. Or you are just making a psychic prediction of what is about to happen 5 minutes from then. Either way, it's a pretty special experience.
Old 14-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Pathfinder
Yes I agree it is! But one reason I got thinking about this is because I was in the shower the day after church and when I closed my eyes I saw the face of a lady that goes to the church. I then started to think about it all and realized I saw the other two ladies faces right before they gave me a reading. So I thought is this lady maybe trying to feel into me to see if I'm good or something. I don't feel she was trying to feel into me for a bad purpose but more of a seeing if I'm a good person or not.
Old 14-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Hmm.. well if you aren't too embarrassed, I think you should just ask her. It would be really good confirmation if she says yes... and even if it's not the case, maybe she could help you figure it out. I doubt she would think you are a weirdo for asking, if she truly is a spiritual person, haha.

I see faces all the time... actually it has slowed down lately, but I still see them. I never recognize the people though, and I have an elephant's memory on faces. They just come at random and can be far away or close up.
Old 14-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Hey everyone, I just have a quick question. I have been going to a spiritualistic church for the past two weeks. At the end of the service we do a few minutes of silence where we meditated for 5 minutes or so. Both times I went I was meditating and while meditating I saw the face of one of the ladies in the room. Then I saw another face of another lady in the room. Then at the end of the service the pastor does readings then if anyone else had any readings they give them too. Both times the ladies of which I saw their face had a reading for me. The first week I had readings for them. This week I didn't but I saw their face with no message. My question is, could me seeing their faces mean I'm seeing when they are tapping into me or asking if there is any messages for me? They both said they got the message when meditating for the 5 minutes of silence and that's when I saw their faces. Could it be me picking up that they are tapping into me?

Hello :)

While in a room with other spiritual people around you, everyones energy will be flowing and mingling together. It is highly possible for some to tune into each others energy, its not done deliberately or with bad intentions.
It is because you have all acknowledged on some level that yous are all there to help yourselves and others, some for personal growth and learning.

If you spoke to these ladies, you may just find they too felt you and may have seen you. It could just be that spirit is teaching you how to take notice of seeing faces of those around you, and when you speak to these woman, they might be able to give you confirmation they saw you too.

Its *how did you feel at that very moment* when you saw the faces was it an urge feeling that you were receiving telepathy, or was in a vibe type feeling someone was trying to tap into your energy, or just peaceful. If you listen to yourself, your intuition and feelings, you would feel whether it was an invasive action. But in saying that, being in a spiritual church, there would be alot of psychic/spiritual people around, someone whos being deliberately invasive would be quickly dealt with.

When you mention both times the ladies had readings for you, you had readings for them the week prior. There is obviously a connection being formed here. Talk to them next time, let them know how you are seeing their faces during the service and if they can help enlighten you on why this could be happening. You may just find they have either been having similar connection or they have been waiting for you to approach them as they have something to share with you.
When sharing messages, they should be given with permission of the person receiving. Sometimes especially spiritual/psychic people do not like being given a reading if they havnt asked for one. So it could just be that these ladies, may have something to say to you that they cannot give until you approach them, and spirit is guiding you by showing you their faces out of everyone in the room.
Youll know the answer when you next see them and speak to them.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater

We all receive our "hints" as I like to call them differently and have different interpretations as well for the same type of "hint". But mine is exactly like this for the living as well as spirits. Shows me who is in my space or sending/recieving information to and from my space.