Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Seeker

Queuing Up

SO my friend and I rarely have the time or mood for spiritual evenings. When we do we tend to start with cards and I end up chatting away to whatever guides/spirits are there and passing messages on to my friend. When we do this as soon as we are 10 minutes into the cards I can feel the guides/spirits queuing up to chat or ask for help or whatever they are there for. Is this normal? Do others get this?
Old 18-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Master
Yes if you have mediumship abilities, you are going to feel strong presences around you and the messages will be strong as long as you are open to it.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Knower

Dear Nixxi

What you are doing is very very dangerous, since your intent is not noble is just a silly way to pass time. Dont do that, dont do that alone and dont do that without a proper supervision. You can hurt yourself and your friend in several ways you cannot imagine. If you have the ability you must develop to do good for others to help spirits not paly with them! This is a serious job/commitment!
You have to study, you have to develop in a proper location (spiritist center)!
For study:
www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf
For assistance:
http://www.ssbaltimore.org/spiritist_centers.html
http://bussuk.webs.com/spiritist-societies-uk
http://www.canadianspiritistcouncil.com/

Good study!
Old 04-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Administrator
Unless you know what you are doing leave well alone.this is not a game you need proper rules in place before you try this. as well as protection you are not taking this seriousely.

Namaste
Old 05-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Seeker

My apologies for not explaining myself in full detail. I don't take it as a game. I do put my protection up before and cleanse after and put protection up. I didn't want to have to explain every detail of what I do, why I do it and what I don't do and how I feel about it as I was just asking if others felt many spirits/guides presence when opening up for mediumship. Sorry if I came across casual about everything. I am not as far as I am aware. I didn't expect to be jumped upon in these forums. Guidance and advice yes and maybe some I don't care for but not to be made to feel like I am totally stupid. Thanks. I'll listen to the advice and I won't bother you again with my posts. My apologies again for not explaining everything.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Pathfinder

Nixxy, I feel like some of the information and advice given here may be slightly strong.

Myself, I have never felt or touched a malicious spirit of any kind and I believe this is down to me not believing they exist, therefore giving no power to such a thing.

I believe all you need is a bit of strength in communicating with spirit and if things are becoming overwhelming, then you have every right to politely ask them to back off. I have had this myself previously and working with my guide, have managed to get things well in order.

What it feels like you are experiencing is what a stand up medium would usually experience at a large demonstration, so i would actually take this as a massive compliment that spirit want to work with you and are desperate to connect to you to pass messages to their loved ones.

All the best.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a professional Medium that has done many live shows, I know what it is like to have things organized for me. It is the job of our Guides to assist us where they can to make sure we are first safe and second to organize all that is around us.

I have heard Spirits say things like "what do you mean I have to get in line" ext doing Platform Work. Its the same with Guides and other beings of Light that are out there. Time and a place for your turn.

I am one that works in the Light and the Dark and I have at times worked with the darkest of entities that are out there. I know well that any "tools" we can use cards included can amp up things. This is where we must trust in doing what we are doing is for the Highest and Greatest Good, and that we are cleansed and protected.

Some at shows I have done feel its all a "Game" I play and at times that can make what comes in a bit more on the edge of this is not safe. Its all energy and like a bright sunny day can be that one minute and a storm blows in the next so can Mediumship.

Lynn
Old 09-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Knower

Dear Nixxy
Again I repeat, dont do it alone, dont do it at home. If you have a mediumship, this will not go away. I assume you would like to develop it. This is good and noble. Remember spirits run this show, so what type of spirits are you stablishing relations with is the main question here. You are aware that you have ignorants and elevated spirits, how do you reach the higher one and avoid the ignorants ones? Purpose, dedication and tons and tons of study. As I recomended go study and look for proper place able to help you.