Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Sstrange new world

Since about 2 years ago I have progressively been experiencing a more and more psychedelic state of being. My third eye has been ripping open on its own accord, or ascension path, and I have been witnessing many changes in my daily life. My dreams have been getting strange, and I have felt as if, a being/beings have been speaking with me , showing me things doing things. I have also Begun seeing weird light every where and other visual changes.
A few people I spoke with about my expereince mentioned medium ship So i thought i would come here and see what any one had to say.

in a bit more depth.

My lucid dreams have been taking on a reoccurring format, being, Searching out a higher conscioussness while being scared of "negative" characters...
A sexual feeling, or lower chakra feel, very charged up kundalini. which eventually shoots up into my higher self/higher chakras.
and Two beings, One Male and One Female with in my dreams, voicing to me guidance about my internal world.

Also dealing with a being in daily life who seems to keep themselves veiled but causes alot of things in my life, Inspiration, Ideas. Sends me energy, images, feelings...

Vision does crazy things, see beams of light, different spectrums of light, entities within things.

My third eye will just turn on, pressurizing but no real pain. It sometimes streams into my crown, and if it doesn't it becomes uncomfortable. The third eye usually turns on when I go around others, or when prepairing to go around others.

Strange lucid moments where I can't tell if I am awake or still dreaming, dealing with beings. I seriously can't tell if I am still dreaming just dreaming of my house or if i have woken up.
I always wake up, see being, interact and then am put back to sleep and wake up later remembering it.

I would like to hear others experience adivce, and Ideas on what I have shared.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:44 AM
Master
There is truth to the stories about the earth changes and we are becoming more aware. More people are having similar experiences.

I went through something similar during my Wake-Up call. We are all different so your experience would be unique to you, but everything you describe is extremely familiar to me.

Not in every way. I never noticed my 3rd eye, but I see visions. I never had a confusion about being awake or asleep. My experience was very sudden and there was nothing gradual about it. I didn't notice much foreshadowing but it was there.

It depends on how you handle it, but it should progress and become more understandable. The Guidance, or the male and female personalities are the same as mine. They are universal consciousness so in my way of thinking, everybody has them, but they are different for each of us. They tailor their presentation to our needs and they blend with our personality. I know them well. You could call them god/goddess or whatever term. They are the life force of all that is. They work with us individually.

Besides those two, there are many aspects of this universal energy that are animated and they will show you things.

It shouldn't be confusing and disorganized, but there could be a stage of development that is.

My advice would be to work with them and accept their guidance because they are creating your experience.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
You could have been writing about me! lol

It seems we are becoming more Aware. In a way it could be said we are Walking Antenna and we perceive/receive information about everything. Having a clear mind with minimal mind chatter allows all that received data input to get to the monitor screen where we can witness and translate it.
We are becoming more and more what we really are and the abilities we have when in pure Spirit form. As we awaken more we are able to embody and use those abilities and awareness's more in day to day life.

As to the Beings.....well it seems this Universe is chocked full of life forms and consciousness and they are just Everywhere!
Some of them very benevolent and help us in our own evolution. If our antenna is dusted off enough and has a good cable to the monitor (thinking mind) then we can perceive them as they assist us in becoming upgraded and online.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Knower

Dear All

Its normal since our planet is changing pattern and will be promote to another degree on evolutionary stage!

Millions of spirits that come to help us, immigrants from another planet, just to give a hand and speed up things change.

Also seeing more and more cruelty, ISIS, terrorist attacks it clear sign of this change that is about to happen. They know that they will not stay here anymore and will be extradited to other planet. It will not happen abruptly but little by little, but already started.

Your experiences are in line with this transformation, it is your calling to participate in this change.

We are all mediums, some more ostensive, others in latent stage!

More info about you will find at:

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

Good reading!