Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
A bit of learning, inspiration

Hello everyone.

Hoping to discuss some things about guides, as I am still learning of them, and have been trying to communicate with and contact my own.

This thread is as the title reads, about learning and inspiration from guides. I am wondering of personal experiences of this from others.

I have a few questions about communications with guides, and how that works.
How do you all communicate with your guides? Do you see pictures? Hear words and phrases, gut feelings? Aspects of thought?

What are some of the things you and your guides discuss? I am wondering if I am communicating right, and am also very interested to hear of what others discuss with guides and how your communications go.

Recently I had a couple images come to my mind. I recognized them as the Japanese language as I am attempting to learn to write at the least some Japanese. While I recognized they were Japanese words, I had no understanding of their meaning until I looked them up. I looked for a list of Japanese words and went down the list until I could find the correct symbols for the words. It translated into the words "Root Position"?

I am also wondering what that could be related to. Has anyone heard of this? Or those two words in association together? I am asking of sort of a spiritual viewpoint?

What are some of your inspiring communications with your own guides, if you don't mind me asking?

This recent happening just got me thinking about things, and the ways I am sure many communicate with their guides and I thought it would be nice to read snippets and stories of others of communication with their guides. Especially since I do not find myself often actively asking my own guides questions but rather, I meditate a bit, and every so often simply receive random images and thoughts and feelings which seem guided.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Blessings.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Guide

Hi. Interesting topic and I can't wait to learn more about it myself from others responses. I haven't actively tried communicating but I heard "Ascension" in my head randomly while driving and it wasn't a word in my vocabulary at the time. Also I was told my mantra from my intuitive reiki instructor "Ti Aku anu"...she had no idea of what language or what it meant but after much research of my own I found it is an ancient Indonesian tribe that use these words which loosely translated to "from what I am" or "from me"...similar story to your Japanese symbol. I've also been paying attention to Synchronicities like feathers in my path and repeating numbers. If we pay more attention to these signs and random images/words I'm sure the communication will only get stronger.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:59 AM
Ascender

Different guides come to me differently, some come as a mental picture in my third eye. I can see them clearly and they look human. Others don't have a form that they show me, it's more of a presence. I can feel their presence, and then they tell me things in my mind, or talk to me and they can answer questions. I had to think about if they speak it my own voice or not and I think they don't. But it's not an audible voice and it's somewhat subtle so the change in voice is not that noticeable. The others, that come in human form, clearly have their own voices, still in my head though and not audible.

The most powerful guide/ presence is one that showed up after my spiritual awakening. It has no form that I see, but it has a male presence that seems very old. I think it is some sort of elder. I feel that it's really more of my tf's guide, or we share him. I have 3 or 4 of my own guides, but I don't talk to them as much as I do other things. With them, it's more of an overall guidance instead of a direct communication, I think. I have one guide that is a female. I have met one of my tf's guides as well, a younger hip guy. He was interesting, just very different, stylish, modern....whereas my guides are mostly old males lol.

I talk to Higher Selves more. My Higher Self seems like me only more on top of it, she seems to be doing a job and busy, she is really invested in what she is doing. I see her too in my minds eye, she looks like me with a few slight differences, however her presence is big, she seems physically bigger some how. My tf's Higher Self is like him only more together on the emotional stuff, can share emotions, tell me things my tf can't himself. Also he puts signs and syncs in line and determines them for me. He tells me sometimes when things are from him. I talk to the HS's a lot, they guide a lot...and then I talk to other dimensional persons as well. I sense spirits and entities around, a lot more now since my awakening. I am just getting the hang of this, it's all new to me, so I'm feeling it out kind of slowly.

My gut feeling has always seemed to me to be me and also some intervention from the Divine/Source, a tapping into Source. or a message from Source.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 14-06-2017, 05:49 AM
Master
Updating. I have taken to looking up the terms root position, and it is in line with music theory, and the concept of inversions.

All I know of this is that my brother has been requesting of me every so often to read and learn about music theory, when we speak of myself learning to play guitar. After reading on root position and inversions I have begun to really feel a call to the piano, whereas I have not for a while. I have been focusing on trying to write music with a string instrument and am now considering instead to purchase a keyboard and try writing on that.

I do not know why. I am not very sure if I even would like to do this yet. I was set on purchasing a new guitar and now focus has seemed to shift a bit. I remember a time where I played on a piano and not knowing anything at this time of writing music, not even the little I know, and despite this I found I rather enjoyed it.

So I am considering on these things. I still would very much like to hear further how posters here communicate with their guides and some of the discussions had. I thought it would be nice to share something of ourselves, and the communications we have with the spirit world, even if one solely communicates with their higher self, God himself, or whatever have you.

What we call it doesn't seem too important in terms, but I believe what we learn is.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Ascender
I wasn't going to post this, but it keeps surfacing in the mind's eye. Maybe posting it will put it to rest.

Yesterday I was on my way home from doing some voluntary IT work at a church that is running a job club program, (the job club uses a couple of dozen computers that need constant attention and maintenance). Anyway, I was cutting through a side street when I hear a very small voice behind me asking for help, to "cross the road".
Oddly enough my initial reaction was to ignore it as I was in a hurry to reach the supermarket. But the voice had sounded like it was directed straight towards me - as if a woolen mallet had tapped out each tiny syllable against the back of my skull - so I turned to go back to help.
Expecting to see a 4yr old child I was instead surprised to see a very old lady, propped up on a zimmerframe, who actually looked more like one hundred and four. Really, she was positively ancient.
Before I could reach her another lady suddenly appeared an offered her her aid.

Then this morning I remembered that when I had left the church and crossing the road the church bell had rang once. Almost to my mind as if the sound of the bell and the sound of the old lady's voice where linked in some unexplained way.

So the reason I was reluctant to post this was not because I see there is nothing for me to learn from it, but if there is some meaning contained within, then it can only be derived from some other who might read this ... I think ...

... Meh!