Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Signs that are missed

What are some signs that are missed because you are so small or we don't notice. I think I miss a lot of signs because of this
Namaste
Old 04-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Master

Everyone misses signs and sometimes people read too much into them. I don't think it's wise to list signs because they mean different things to all of us for example trigger words, places, or images. They can trigger a memory or nudge you in a direction that you had considered but had forgotten.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Lorelyen

The absence of a sign when you're expecting one can itself be a sign.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
The absence of a sign when you're expecting one can itself be a sign.

It would be very easy to give a flippant and fairly useless answer like "what Is a sign anyway"

But,a sign can be anything,even nothing,when nothing is happening around you,that could be a sign,a sign that nothing is happening,or you see a sign that you think is for you! like a series of numbers, or letters, or the shape of clouds in the sky which 10 million other folk see as their sign,not your sign!

KRB
Old 06-06-2017, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
It would be very easy to give a flippant and fairly useless answer like "what Is a sign anyway"

But,a sign can be anything,even nothing,when nothing is happening around you,that could be a sign,a sign that nothing is happening,or you see a sign that you think is for you! like a series of numbers, or letters, or the shape of clouds in the sky which 10 million other folk see as their sign,not your sign!

KRB

I've noticed many times that two individuals in very close proximity can behold the same thing and both have completely different perspectives of what it is they are viewing.

In example, Person A beholds the view of a rainbow and it means something to them, the soul is pulled to this image, person B looks upon the same rainbow and states "Meh. Wow a rainbow, I am going inside." ^Enter shrug here.

I see signs in much the same manner. One individual's treasure trove of healing via an image of a rainbow, is anothers excuse to urinate all over it so to speak.

Signs seem to me very much the same or like this. There are those who will appreciate, there are those who will criticize, and there are those who will swing between extremes.

Very much like beliefs and how people believe. One man's foundation of faith is anothers excuse to spit in their face. It is life.

I aim in my endeavors and on my path to live my life, and all signs come from myself. The source of my own perspective.

Blessings.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:59 AM
Suspended

​SIGNS FROM ABOVE

At a young age I also became a writer and I would write love letters to Mother Earth and Our One Source. This allowed me to feel deep connection to nature and joy. Sometimes the elementals would come and influence me pick up garbage in the woods which I did. I've alwys felt a great connection to the elemental realms and even took a picture of one that I "lured in" with shining stones, candles etc. I have the picture in my slideshow which is original. I haven't seen a picture before with fairies in it. The one i have is called a "Sylph" which is an air elemental with butterfly wings. I also have taken another original picture of a blue /purple dragon which you can also see for yourself and decide.

Much of my life I felt different I felt lke I cared too much and that this was the reason why I felt so bad much of the time and yet that was never the reason from my pain at all. I just felt everythgin in the world Empathically.

One day about 6 years ago I received a copy of the Secret ( Teachings of the Law of Attraction) and I was able to build up my business as a contractor to great heigths making good money and one day I wrote out a check for thirty thousand dollors and put it on my wall as a visual device to see it as already happening. A year later I received that thirty thousand doallars in a way I would not have expected! I became a great creator . I wrote down that I wanted psychic ability little did I know that I already was! It only needed my healign and love.

One day while walking in the woods I sat at the edgeof the field upon a large granite rock. And I told God that I am giving him all thgins in replace for the kingdom of heaven within... Months later everything left my life... my home, business, family, my personal belongings. I was able to keep my books and clothing. I didn't have a home I had to move back with my mother for awhile. This transition left me in profound grief and despair. I believe that in order to take the blow of that suffering I immediately had "all these abilites" as a gift sent from God . I began to take pictures of angles,a dragon,a fairy, UFO'S and much more.

Through writing from the heart on a certain blog another member of that site told me that I was an Indigo and ask me to look it up. I fit every detial of the desription . And the reason I was writing love letters to God Nature and you all my life was evidence of my beign an Earth Angel. A great being of the heart. I learned that I have come to teach through writing and example of that Unconditional Love and Peace.

Over the last six years I have been fine tuning my clairvoyance. I see your auras very clealy I see auras angels, fairies, you name it! I also have fine tuned my claircognizance, clairaudience and clairsentience/empathy. Massive synchronicities happen in my life and I have been completely healed by the angels to begin my new life as Psychic/Spiritual pedagoue /Healer. Affirmations, visualization and many more devices allow me to heal you and when you come see me your families are healed also. Thus is the supreme compassoin of our Lord God Almighty. This is from my sincere desire to want you to be eternally happy so that you may live your lives as the Christ said John 10:10 "The thief cometh not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Throughout my life I have had much hardship though also times of grace even bliss and supreme JOY I have had Archangels touch me lin loving embrace leaving me in bliss. They can ony touch us with the very tip of a feather becuase their enegy is so powerful . In these visits I felt their true love for us. My life has been altered beyond description. They appear ineffably beautiful which is the same thign as love. I cannot even begin to explain their beauty.

SIGNS FROM ABOVE!!!

So that's it! Come see me sometime... it will be fun and healing for us both.
I love you
All of you...
your friend
Tim
Old 06-06-2017, 05:01 AM
Suspended

​SIGNS FROM ABOVE

At a young age I also became a writer and I would write love letters to Mother Earth and Our One Source. This allowed me to feel deep connection to nature and joy. Sometimes the elementals would come and influence me pick up garbage in the woods which I did. I've alwys felt a great connection to the elemental realms and even took a picture of one that I "lured in" with shining stones, candles etc. I have the picture in my slideshow which is original. I haven't seen a picture before with fairies in it. The one i have is called a "Sylph" which is an air elemental with butterfly wings. I also have taken another original picture of a blue /purple dragon which you can also see for yourself and decide.

Much of my life I felt different I felt lke I cared too much and that this was the reason why I felt so bad much of the time and yet that was never the reason from my pain at all. I just felt everythgin in the world Empathically.

One day about 6 years ago I received a copy of the Secret ( Teachings of the Law of Attraction) and I was able to build up my business as a contractor to great heigths making good money and one day I wrote out a check for thirty thousand dollors and put it on my wall as a visual device to see it as already happening. A year later I received that thirty thousand doallars in a way I would not have expected! I became a great creator . I wrote down that I wanted psychic ability little did I know that I already was! It only needed my healign and love.

One day while walking in the woods I sat at the edgeof the field upon a large granite rock. And I told God that I am giving him all thgins in replace for the kingdom of heaven within... Months later everything left my life... my home, business, family, my personal belongings. I was able to keep my books and clothing. I didn't have a home I had to move back with my mother for awhile. This transition left me in profound grief and despair. I believe that in order to take the blow of that suffering I immediately had "all these abilites" as a gift sent from God . I began to take pictures of angles,a dragon,a fairy, UFO'S and much more.

Through writing from the heart on a certain blog another member of that site told me that I was an Indigo and ask me to look it up. I fit every detial of the desription . And the reason I was writing love letters to God Nature and you all my life was evidence of my beign an Earth Angel. A great being of the heart. I learned that I have come to teach through writing and example of that Unconditional Love and Peace.

Over the last six years I have been fine tuning my clairvoyance. I see your auras very clealy I see auras angels, fairies, you name it! I also have fine tuned my claircognizance, clairaudience and clairsentience/empathy. Massive synchronicities happen in my life and I have been completely healed by the angels to begin my new life as Psychic/Spiritual pedagoue /Healer. Affirmations, visualization and many more devices allow me to heal you and when you come see me your families are healed also. Thus is the supreme compassoin of our Lord God Almighty. This is from my sincere desire to want you to be eternally happy so that you may live your lives as the Christ said John 10:10 "The thief cometh not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Throughout my life I have had much hardship though also times of grace even bliss and supreme JOY I have had Archangels touch me lin loving embrace leaving me in bliss. They can ony touch us with the very tip of a feather becuase their enegy is so powerful . In these visits I felt their true love for us. My life has been altered beyond description. They appear ineffably beautiful which is the same thign as love. I cannot even begin to explain their beauty.

SIGNS FROM ABOVE!!!

So that's it! Come see me sometime... it will be fun and healing for us both.
I love you
All of you...
your friend
Tim
Old 06-06-2017, 05:19 AM
Pathfinder
..ok. Any case you could simply boil it down to we each see what we need to see. Sometimes you dont need signs. Sometimes the only thing you need to do is find the answer for yourself. If you ask god for a sign and you get no response. Sometimes the answer is you.