Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Readings via email

Hi everyone!

Just a question... I'm developing my mediumship and need to practice... Although right now it's not possible for me doing readings during the day since my little baby boy is keeping me busy all day ... I've heard about doing readings via email? Is that possible? Anyone with experience?

And if so... How do these differ from regular readings? Do you call/ask spirit by name? I mean what info do you need from the receiver? Is their name and their loved ones name enough?

I'm curious because it would make things a lot easier for me if it works...

Thanks in advance
Old 29-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder
I'm curious too �� Just commenting so I get notifications on this.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Administrator
Hi yes mediumship readings are given by email.so it can be done I know I was sending an email to a friend and spirit connected to me to give her a message.i have done it a few times.
it depends how experienced you are are you feeling empath towards that person.for myself I knew it was spirit so I passed it on.

Namaste
Old 29-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Experiencer
I started doing readings on this forum! through PM which is pretty much the same thing :) it's just energy! and energy doesn't have walls, distance, boundaries like us! :)
Old 30-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder
What did you do serenifly? Did you just say pm me and I'll give you a reading? Wgat process do you use to connect to their energy?
Old 30-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Experiencer
I just felt called to a member and PM'd them letting them know I was trying to practice and if they'd be open to me providing them a practice reading. They all said yes and I just sat and just let things come through. It's more simple than you think, the process of connecting with Spirit for readings. They know more than us what our intentions are, they always show up :) that's taken me a long time to build trust on .. they ...always ... show ... up (when we show up to work for Spirit) :)
Old 31-05-2017, 02:29 AM
Pathfinder
Nice! I would love to practice on someone!
Old 31-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
just see who you're drawn to and go :)
Old 01-06-2017, 05:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi yes mediumship readings are given by email.so it can be done I know I was sending an email to a friend and spirit connected to me to give her a message.i have done it a few times.
it depends how experienced you are are you feeling empath towards that person.for myself I knew it was spirit so I passed it on.

Namaste

Thanks Native Spirit for sharing! That's lovely
Old 01-06-2017, 05:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
I started doing readings on this forum! through PM which is pretty much the same thing :) it's just energy! and energy doesn't have walls, distance, boundaries like us! :)

Thanks Serenifly! Yes I had a feeling it wouldn't be a problem because of that reason, since Spirit world is all around us but I felt a need to get it validated and weirdly didn't find so much written about it when googling.

Nice to know that you started out with readings here on this particular forum! I really like the flexibility with emails and it would be perfect for me right now being home with my baby. Will definitely try this method too!