Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
need to

As long as you need it you are not in the vibrational neighborhood of it, thus you will not be in the right place to find it. Understanding that you are already living in it, what Jesus might call it the house of God, then all things believed or imagined becomes very possible
Old 24-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
As long as your need it you are not in the vibrational neighborhood of it, thus you will not be in the right place to find it. Understanding that you are already living in it, what Jesus might call it the house of God, then all things believed or imagined becomes very possible

Melahin, that's true for the most part. However, I am hijacking this thread jk

Although you can join in if you also want to manifest something big.
Same steps. Same process. A button or a castle someone said? Still applies... Or sit back and enjoy the journey.
Old 24-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Melahin, that's true for the most part.

Actually it is true for all parts, at least if you wish to quote the button thing of Abraham Hicks since it is already manifested all you have to is allow it to be... thus nothing else then is required other than your happiness. No need for focus, no need for overthinking it... all you "need" is to be happy, and then it will come into focus all on its own.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Actually it is true for all parts, at least if you wish to quote the button thing of Abraham Hicks since it is already manifested all you have to is allow it to be... thus nothing else then is required other than your happiness. No need for focus, no need for overthinking it... all you "need" is to be happy, and then it will come into focus all on its own.

For the most part as not everyone believes in the Christian God & the Jesus Christ Archetypal Constructs you do. We are individuals. So someone else, say an atheist, would think what you're saying is gobbledygook. It's correct in only the process that unfolds, the representations of each step might be different from individual to individual but the frameworks from which we operate are the same.

People manifest things they need all the time. It's just that they dont exactly create it from that needing space. They may need it for 90% of the time and just let go for 10% and still get it. Why? Because they fine tuned their radars to zero in on it. If you never focus on what you need/want you will never know that you want it. So it would never happen. This desire mechanism within us was created to MOVE us to aspire for more and to always refine our desires and goals. It is also responsible for inspired action.

If you're happy and content and fulfilled you don't need anything so you wont manifest anything (vague generalization, we are always manifesting) but the same. More of the same.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Knower
So let me ask you a question, have you consciously manifested a new house? If the answer is yes. Tell us how. If the answer is no will you let me tell my story? Because I did. Not once, not twice, not thrice, not even four times... No, not five times either, nor 6... In 3 short weeks, I have manifested a total of 7 houses. Technically speaking my name isn't on the deeds but the way my universe is set up I can stay in any one of them however long I want and whenever I want. I also get paid to. How about that?

Pay close attention cause if you follow along and you do the steps you should be able to manifest anything you want within a very short period of time.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Master

@SilentWolfMan777 I don't believe in the Christian God & the Jesus Christ Archetypal Constructs. It is simply an image that is adequate. Whatever you need to do to get off as they say... do it. Surely you sound like one that lack the understanding of the universe. One who is happy is one who is surfing the waves of his desires... if they say otherwise they are feeding you *beep*, but you already know this... so maybe you are weaving words together to sound like the one who is most clever... if being clever works for you, then as Tyler Durden might say: keep doing it. You also already know that LOA is always consistent so it always works, not just for most parts

I'd rather talk about magic, and how the rituals are there to get you into the right mood
Old 24-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Knower
All forms of magic are merely tools to impress an idea onto the subconscious mind ... But what if you can think in the same language it does? Then you don't need magic, you are magic.

What I'm trying to express to you is, the thread's topic says Anyone manifested a new home with LOA?

If you can't answer the question then move on.

I'm here to help the OP to do it as I have done it many times... Arguing about who's right and who's wrong is irrelevant and doesn't serve OP.

So please keep the airy fairy stuff in your pocket if you're not going to help.

There are planty of miserable people with big mansions and everything they could ever want. They didn't need to be bliss fiends to do it, so what are we missing?

There is a mechanical process to consistent matter realization and I (and a few friends) have invented a model that closely resembles it. It works every time. So I rather get OP results than go into the philosophy of all this stuff.

Again, sit back and watch - or participate. It's worth it. And I guarantee you've never seen or heard anything like what I'm about to divulge.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Master

@SilentWolfMan777 why do you feel a need to talk down to people, maybe you are simply feeding into every piece of bait I serve you the same way a fish gets hooked haha isn't it funny. LOA in the works, and it is not even what you call airy fairy stuff, it is happening right here with every word you are serving me. Magic you might call it since I am controlling you so well Mwahahaha, but really it simply is you not paying very well attention to your emotions... can I say that... I guess I can... But sure I have a home that neither is my own that I can stay in for as long as I want, and I have manifested it through my misery... so yes manifestation is not based on happiness... the manifestations of your dreams are... and while I am replying to the OP I guess by now you have figured out that you are not, maybe?
Old 25-05-2017, 12:27 AM
Knower
Just bored passing time bro.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Master

Still I am certain it will be very fun and amazing to see the life that is magic at work through your wisdom and guidance. I have taken my seat, so maybe let the show begin