Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Quotes of Bentinho Massaro

Belief in an external reality is no more than a habit.

-Bentinho, pronounced Ben-teen-yo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2017, 05:12 PM
The entirety of the Universe is walking around in you. Why?
Because you are a god-literally.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Since all there is is you, you can start to
shape your reality.

Old 19-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Regardless of what appears, you can chose to see and manifest
and generate only your preferred state.

Old 19-01-2017, 09:18 PM
...you are here to be a creator, not a victim...

Old 21-01-2017, 10:05 PM
When we wake up in the morning, there's a moment before
all the random sh*t comes rushing in...in this moment we have a
powerful opportunity...
this moment offers us a clean, clear slate where we can insert our
intention for that day.
It sounds a little cheesy, but it works!

Old 27-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Smile

What if all you experience in this moment is the frequency or
preference you chose to experience?
You can look at someone speaking...completely ignore that..
and see only what you prefer to see...as you practice... your
experience becomes more and more non-physical.

Old 29-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Thumbs up

When the mind suggests that what you desire to see manifest is not happening,
disregard that thought and return to the preference.
Feel as if the preference is all there is.

-Bentinho Massaro

(pronounced Ben-teen-yo)

Old 04-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Master
I just found this guy today through serendipity...sheer serendipity. He sounds like me!

I was totally agonizing over why I honestly think/believe other people exist, when things that have helped me are only meant for me, because whenever I try and pass something on, it's always 'thanks, but no thanks' and whenever I try and share an experience, all I get is 'all well and good for you'. Whenever I want to communicate with another, it's like "I'm sorry, but I have nothing to say"...etc...etc.

It's like myself and my own being is the only person existing in this world, because everybody else is non-relative, non-interactive, non comparative etc...they may as well NOT exist at all for all the good it does. Maybe I am just imagining that other people are walking around and I am only trying to interact with a bad computer program...maybe the whole world is just a computer program (ala Matrix) and it's so full of bugs and glitches...so many trojans in this 'world program'...

So, I typed into google "humans do not exist" to see if I could find out any information on it....even one person who is 'outside the program' and looking in, as I am.

Then, I found this dude and I have been listening to him all morning...I cannot get enough.

I can't find many quotes from him though. I found three online when I looked...where does one go to find more?

Here is one of his Youtube videos anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JundExZ4XgA

Quote:
Since all there is is you, you can start to
shape your reality.
- Bentinho Massaro
Old 04-02-2017, 03:56 PM
'People are stuck in mediocre or unsatisfying lives simply
because they don't know the rules of the game.
They have never learned how the universe really operates..."

Bentinho is so great! Glad you found him and click with what
he says, Necro!