Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-04-2017, 06:00 AM
Master
Question spirt guide after passing.

Ok, my wife was in the bathroom today and she came out with a question about spirit guides, a friend of ours who is "gifted" told us that my wifes spirit guide and my wife were close in a past life . They were best friends and she died when she was 19.. My wife would like to know , after my wifes spirit guide "Sarah" 's Job is done for this life time, will my wife "Kerry" and Sarah meet again??. Whether Sarah comes back in human form or is there some form of relationship.. ?? I know she will be there at the time of passing over.. but what then?? It's intruiging and were curious.. if anyone can help it'd be great! We also plan to ask our friend this question... but until then. . Thank you!
Old 02-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Master
I have guardians who have been with me my whole life. They can appear any way and they do. The energy of my guardians is easy to recognize in any form. I know them well and I suspect they were with me before I arrived and they will be with me after I depart.

That is what i am lead to believe and I tend to believe it.

Does you wife know her guide personally? or is this second hand knowledge? Sometimes things appear one way to an observer but they are flexible.

My guardian can appear as any kind of animal or guide, but each aspect or guide has a different purpose. The source is 'the creator' and we all have that in a very personal way. That doesn't go away, it might seem this way or that way depending on what is needed at the time.

The way I do it is pretty extreme but it isn't any different then anybody else really. I have my quirks and preferences and my purpose. Your wife would have her own agenda and you would have your own agenda.

That relationship never goes away.
Old 19-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Master
Thank you that helped to clear things up.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Master

The answer is very likely as they are in the same soul group. Much depends on what is achieved during an incarnation therefore you cannot predict what may happen whilecthe present is still choosing which path to take.