Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Guide

Saying

I saw a saying on a twin flame Facebook group and it resonated with me so much I had to share it on my page.

It's interesting to me how many friends are asking me what it means. I asked those friends to tell me what they thought it meant, and not one could get the meaning.

For those here who are twin flames you will get it.

"There's what you're used to.......then there's me"

What are your thoughts?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I saw a saying on a twin flame Facebook group and it resonated with me so much I had to share it on my page.

It's interesting to me how many friends are asking me what it means. I asked those friends to tell me what they thought it meant, and not one could get the meaning.

For those here who are twin flames you will get it.

What are your thoughts?

Oh yeah....I so get it. My maternal grandfather (Scorpio), my mom (Cancer), and my second brother (Virgo), were the closest people to me (emotionally) who could 'read' me like a book. They knew what I was thinking, how I was feeling, and how to take care of me (emotionally) when I was little.

But Mr. X seems like he flipped a kinship switch that only a birth twin would know or share. From the first conversation we had, I was verbally honest and open with him. He didn't "share" much from the start; but he did do something quite interesting...on more than one occasion he locked eyes with me and seemed to look deep into my soul. I've never had anyone do that to me before, but I couldn't look away and I didn't want to either.

After a couple of those soul defining stare downs...an invisible veil came down and a bond was cemented. When we talk he knows what I'm thinking and/or feeling or where the conversation is going and the same goes for me with him---it flows.

We've never talked that much face-to-face to be able to have that type of vibe, but it feels like we've known it each since birth. I tease him and he doesn't take offense but I think he would if someone else teased him.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:01 AM
Master

Hey :)

My shot at it as understanding it....

You are used to men/woman that play the usual game...boy meets girl or vice versa and its all great and cool until the triggers come and rather than work them out they are projected out and then comes the lies, the toxic behaviours...cheating....all sorts that people are generally used to in gone wrong relationships...heck maybe even money became a first priority which inevitably killed the relationship...

Then YOU come along.....your vision and purpose is to rise them up into a higher version by being a role model, by being there unconditionally, by supporting even when it seems madness to do so. You believe in God or a higher divine order and in so you believe in them. You are not there for the sex, for the money for the clingy need of a companion to play house and home make babies and pay bills. You are there for wayyyy more than that....you are there to give pure and true and real love with no agenda, with no possessiveness, with no obsessiveness...you love in a way they feel free.

thats my input lol.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Hey :)

My shot at it as understanding it....

You are used to men/woman that play the usual game...boy meets girl or vice versa and its all great and cool until the triggers come and rather than work them out they are projected out and then comes the lies, the toxic behaviours...cheating....all sorts that people are generally used to in gone wrong relationships...heck maybe even money became a first priority which inevitably killed the relationship...

Then YOU come along.....your vision and purpose is to rise them up into a higher version by being a role model, by being there unconditionally, by supporting even when it seems madness to do so. You believe in God or a higher divine order and in so you believe in them. You are not there for the sex, for the money for the clingy need of a companion to play house and home make babies and pay bills. You are there for wayyyy more than that....you are there to give pure and true and real love with no agenda, with no possessiveness, with no obsessiveness...you love in a way they feel free.

thats my input lol.

Inika, exactly. And I love how you stated the part I highlighted.