Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 02-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
8 > 6 > 3 > 2 Self and Other

http://spacecollective.org/nagash/4529/Cube-of-Space

.."Symbolically, our ex-is-tence is defined by self and other, or inner energy and its outer body, with our spiritual goals above and our material development below, and our standing in society.

Our life is defined by the uncertain future we face before us, and our past by the actions we have perfomed and put behind us. The experience of life in existence is made possible by the unconscious impressions of sensuous reality entering our left hand and being met by the cognitive response and action of the right hand.

Again, in the center is the psyche, the eye of the needle and gateway to our Soul"..

One cube { love }, one space { mind }, lets get together and feel alright...Sung to Bob Marley tune LINK

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r

.."Symbolically, our ex-is-tence is defined by self and other, or inner energy and its outer body, with our spiritual goals above and our material development below, and our standing in society.

Our life is defined by the uncertain future we face before us, and our past by the actions we have perfomed and put behind us. The experience of life in existence is made possible by the unconscious impressions of sensuous reality entering our left hand and being met by the cognitive response and action of the right hand.

Again, in the center is the psyche, the eye of the needle and gateway to our Soul"..

One cube { love }, one space { mind }, lets get together and feel alright...Sung to Bob Marley tune LINK

How is this related to nondual or unitary perception !

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 03-08-2019, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Old News Still Eternally True

All occupied space { 3D/XYZ } is one via gravity ( ) and dark energy )(.

Ive made this clear in many post for a year or more around here. Old news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
How is this related to nondual or unitary perception !

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Master

Quote:
All occupied space { 3D/XYZ } is one via gravity ( ) and dark energy )(.

Ive made this clear in many post for a year or more around here. Old news.

Does the apparent unity of space and energy result in higher levels of consciousness leading to the unitary perception !

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 03-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1

Quote:
ajay00--Does the apparent unity of space and energy
This is more correctly stated as space-time or space and time.

Space = ( )( ) and that vertical bisection of a torus having both positive gravity ( ) and negative )( dark energy curvature.

Observed Time = /\/\/\/ or as ^v^v i.e. a sine-wave specifically related numerically to 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc ergo pure linear, numerical triangulation that can be found inside my numerical, spiraled, helical torus.

Quote:
result in higher levels of consciousness

Have no idea what your "higher levels of consciousness" may be.

1} asleep is aka unconscious ergo awake is a higher state of consciousness.

2} having a larger knowledge base is higher state of consciousness ex a worm does not have the higher state of consciouness that a human has and in this example 'higher' means more complex consciousness because of more complex set of integrated network of neurons being active.

Quote:
leading to the unitary perception !

I have no idea what your "unitary perception" is. As Ive already made clear our finite, occupied space Uni-V-erse is one { Uni } via gravity ( ) and dark energy )(.

Most generalized set of SPACE is two;

1} macro-infinite non-occupied space.

2} finite, occupied space Uni-V-erse.

This is simple conclusion for those people who chose to follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought. There may exist one or more at SF.

Old 04-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:

Have no idea what your "higher levels of consciousness" may be.

It is related to awareness or pure consciousness (devoid of cravings/aversions), love and compassion. Hope you get it this time !

Old 21-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Lacks Clarity of Definition and location

Quote:
ajay00--It is related to awareness

So consciousness of a two rock is no differrent from consciouness of a human? Is one higher than the other your book?

How bout a worm compared to a human? Is one higher consciousness?

Quote:
or pure consciousness (devoid of cravings/aversions), love and compassion. Hope you get it this time !

So now higher consciousness is synoym for "pure consciousness" i.e. youve exchanged the word "higher" for "pure".

Here is definition for pure. LINK

Here is defintion for higher LINK

They do not appear to me as being synonyms so I do not think it is correct to link those two each other since they have differrent meanings that are not even close.

There exist no people who devoid of cravings. There do exist people who may lack compasion even tho the may love something aspect or properties.

So I'm still back to square one with you as I have no idea what you mean by higher consciousness, or pure consciousness.

Please be more specific as to what these words and where exact do these two exist in Universe? Thanks.

Old 26-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

* i * = mature adult

* ego * = mature adult

*(i)* = infant

* I * = narcissistic adult

* II * = narcissistic and immature adult

* * = no ego ergo less complex animal

Quote:

Old 25-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ...............@{*i*}@...........................

* i * = mature adult

Minimally this equates to a 3D cube with 12 diagonals as two tetrahedron the give it integral support.

*(i)* = infant

Morally inept

* I* = narcissistic adult
See dictionary

* II * = narcissistic and immature adult

See example in every day life

* * = no ego ergo less complex animal