Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you have some spare cash to spend,hire someone who has experience with entity removal.

Be aware that are many frauds out there who want to steal your money..So be carefull.

It would be better to find someone who does entity removal for free. If money is exchanged it is more likely the person is a fraud than not. There are people who do it for free. But it is better if you learn to do it yourself.
Old 29-04-2019, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
It would be better to find someone who does entity removal for free. If money is exchanged it is more likely the person is a fraud than not. There are people who do it for free. But it is better if you learn to do it yourself.
Well said.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
You know, now that I've thought about it a bit more and others have suggested it too, I think you should definitely consider the possibility that these entities are in fact different aspects of your own mind. The way you interact with them and how they're apparently constantly present in your mind, does remind me of a disassociative personality. Of course I'm not an expert and I'm not there personally, but that's the first thought I had when I read some of your responses today.

You can only know that a being you interact with is truly external if they visit and interact with others, completely independently of you. With some of the entities I'm in contact with, that has happened on a number of occasions, where they even performed energy healing and touched people physically, so I can be fairly certain that they're not just aspects of my own mind.

I'm not a Christian, so I can't help you with Jesus or why he won't respond to you, I personally do not believe that he was an actual, historical figure, so no idea what to suggest there. I have been in contact with a number of entities who were worshipped as gods in ancient times and some of them still are. I know they are real because they went out and interacted with people I asked them to help and have caused measurable improvements in their lives. Those ones I can put you in contact with if you want, but I don't want to upset people who are followers of particular religions, so I'd rather do it privately, if you don't mind. PM me if you're interested.

Both heaven and the underworld are separated from us by dimensional barriers. Heaven has a lot more dimensions than just three, possibly an infinite number, so it's basically indescribable in human terms. The beings that reside there are my go-to guides and I interact with them on almost a daily basis.

The Underworld is a bit trickier, because it is very similar to "Midgard", our middle world, except it is underground from our perspective, but also shifted into a different "dimension" or parallel reality. I don't fully understand how that works, I'm afraid our physics simply isn't advanced enough yet to fully comprehend it. I'm hopeful that by the middle of the century we will know a lot more about this than we do now.
Where are you located. If you want we can do session on video call either whatsapp or on skype. I have done the entity clearing number of times.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
Where are you located. If you want we can do session on video call either whatsapp or on skype. I have done the entity clearing number of times.

Hi Vijay,

I don't have any entity attachment issues, the OP does. I have done entity clearing for others myself, though it always seems to be temporary. At least in my case, such clearings do not seem to be effective for more than a week at a time, then a further session is needed.
Old 29-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi Vijay,

I don't have any entity attachment issues, the OP does. I have done entity clearing for others myself, though it always seems to be temporary. At least in my case, such clearings do not seem to be effective for more than a week at a time, then a further session is needed.

They are not permanent because you are doing them instead of teaching people to do them for themselves. You can only chase them out but as soon as you are gone there is no reason for them to stay away. It's like borrowing someone's dog to chase away a racoon. The racoon will come back as soon as the dog is gone.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
They are not permanent because you are doing them instead of teaching people to do them for themselves. You can only chase them out but as soon as you are gone there is no reason for them to stay away. It's like borrowing someone's dog to chase away a racoon. The racoon will come back as soon as the dog is gone.

You make it sound so simple, but it really isn't. The usual remedies, such as crystals, incense, chanting mantras, etc... do not seem to be very effective. I doubt that you can just teach people how to remove entities, some of these are very powerful and the only thing that can drive them away, as far as I'm aware, is Kundalini fire. The vast majority of the population doesn't even know what it is and most certainly cannot generate Kundalini fire to protect themselves from malevolent entities. Some of these are gods of the underworld or fallen angels and not to be trifled with.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
You make it sound so simple, but it really isn't. The usual remedies, such as crystals, incense, chanting mantras, etc... do not seem to be very effective. I doubt that you can just teach people how to remove entities, some of these are very powerful and the only thing that can drive them away, as far as I'm aware, is Kundalini fire. The vast majority of the population doesn't even know what it is and most certainly cannot generate Kundalini fire to protect themselves from malevolent entities. Some of these are gods of the underworld or fallen angels and not to be trifled with.

Are you making yourself special? Some people just don't want the responsibility of taking care of themselves, that is true, but everyone can learn if they choose to and Kundalini fire is not the only way.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Are you making yourself special? Some people just don't want the responsibility of taking care of themselves, that is true, but everyone can learn if they choose to and Kundalini fire is not the only way.

Well then, please enlighten us. Talking in generalities won't help those that need it. If you have specifics, then please, go ahead and lay them out. Otherwise we're just wasting time and space here.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Well then, please enlighten us. Talking in generalities won't help those that need it. If you have specifics, then please, go ahead and lay them out. Otherwise we're just wasting time and space here.

The "other ways" I mention are dependent on the individual. The person being bothered by entities has to decide they are the strong one, not the entities and what ever tools they feel most comfortable with are the tools to be used to get rid of the entities permanently. That is why your exorcisms don't last. It is up to the person being bothered to stand up to the entity, just like standing up toa bully. Entities want something from people with physical bodies, they can't hurt you unless you think they can, and they can't come back unless you think you are dependent on someone else to get rid of them.

Your attitude about demons and disembodied entities makes them stronger, not weaker and that is the key, the way you think.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
The "other ways" I mention are dependent on the individual. The person being bothered by entities has to decide they are the strong one, not the entities and what ever tools they feel most comfortable with are the tools to be used to get rid of the entities permanently. That is why your exorcisms don't last. It is up to the person being bothered to stand up to the entity, just like standing up toa bully. Entities want something from people with physical bodies, they can't hurt you unless you think they can, and they can't come back unless you think you are dependent on someone else to get rid of them.

Your attitude about demons and disembodied entities makes them stronger, not weaker and that is the key, the way you think.
I agree with what you said, that the ways individuals get rid of them vary from one individual to the next, but the key is seeing that you are stronger than those entities, and that is in the way you think, and how your idea and thoughts around them are formed into how you see them.

It's like changing the numbers that you put in an equation that you are stuck on. You put everything in, and see what numbers you have put don't work. So now they are all focused on that it doesn't work. Which sort of creates a blockage. For that blockage to go away, they have to change how they are looking at them. By changing their thoughts and how they see them and let that take it's course naturally. Things seem to find their way of falling into the right place.