Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Gracey

HI God,

Are extra terrestrials real or are they just us humans in the future?
Old 02-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Great but do you know this is the same with the Body?

That there is little difference between spirit soul and body but the frequency of vibration.

That it too, can transcend time and space because they are man-made constructs?

Have you heard of the Awakened consciousness within?

It operates above but at the level of awareness you feed it, so becoming more aware of it makes it more relative; hence more present and USEFUL. Your own Christ consciousness has been working this whole time, it just needs a little attention to work "miracles" in your life. Though what most (sleeping man) calls a miracle is but the simple operation of a higher law.

Come to me anywhere and any when,
I AM.

All you need t' do is be still, quiet yourself and you will hear Me.

The Awareness of Awareness, that is God & that is All of us.
Yes, I do. Like the chakras are energy centers that help circulate the energy of the spirit and help maintain it. Kind of like how the body needs nutrients from food, etc.

Our body is the vessel and shell for our spirit with our experiences on our journey in life.

Yes, I have heard of Consciousness within. When you are aware of the 'space' inbetween the thoughts, it's the seat where the consciousness lies. You also have to believe in the power awareness, so one has to work at it to build belief, for it to 'work' miracles in one's life it's like the key to opening the door.

Old 07-04-2019, 12:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
It's both.

Although, the comedian who makes an impression will change the entire system.

Make sure you look out for "J M" as they might cause a grand upset.

Yep, just as I thought, you have no idea what I was asking about I'm not good with riddles and guessing games, you have to literally spell it out....don't be shy, reveal the J M
Old 24-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

If you were god and what we say would really happen? Would we be truly ready? I’ve always said be careful for what you ask and know how to ask, because you might just get it and not how you expected. For this experiment I would ask the following.

Hello God!
Remove the vail, and allow the truth to be known...
Let free will be free will, allow true freedom, and put a stop to the liars of the world. Bring before us the true essence of what we really are and finally remove the filth that stops, prevents, manipulate, and pushes humanity to self destruction.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
If you were god and what we say would really happen? Would we be truly ready? I’ve always said be careful for what you ask and know how to ask, because you might just get it and not how you expected. For this experiment I would ask the following.

Hello God!
Let free will be free will, allow true freedom, and put a stop to the liars of the world. Bring before us the true essence of what we really are and finally remove the filth that stops, prevents, manipulate, and pushes humanity to self destruction.

hm coulda sworn that is what was set into motion? Oh that is right you haven't got the memo yet and you are back to complaining because such things take more time than you are willing to give them. Sigh.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hm coulda sworn that is what was set into motion? Oh that is right you haven't got the memo yet and you are back to complaining because such things take more time than you are willing to give them. Sigh.

Enlighten me with the memo I haven’t received? I just might learn something new? What I wrote is a very positive wish and not a complaint. Time is endless and my Willingness is unknown to you.
Old 28-05-2019, 01:42 AM
Seeker
CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD

Book 3, Neale Walsch

I am in every flower, every rainbow, every star in the heavens, I am the whisper in the wind, the warmth of your sun, the incredible individuality and the extraordinary perfection of every snowflake.

I am the majesty in the soaring flight of eagles, and the innocence of the doe in the field; the courage of the lions, the wisdom of the ancient ones.

My beingness is in everything. EVERYTHING.

The All-ness is My Expression. The Wholeness is My Nature. There is nothing that I Am Not, and something I AM NOT cannot be.

My purpose in creating you, My blessed creatures, was so I might have an experience of Myself as the Creator of my Own Experience. To know My creative power through you. Through you, I can know every aspect of Me.

The perfection of the snowflake, the awesome beauty of the rose, the courage of lions, the majesty of eagles, all resides in you. In you I have placed all these things - and one thing more: the consciousness to be aware of it !

And what you are experiencing (and what I am experiencing through you) is Me, creating Me.

I Am in the continual act of creating myself.

And I Am the collective experience of the lot of you, and others unknown to you, as well.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Knower
Hi God!

I want to know why you made me so awesome? Were you just showing off when you created me or something?
Old 30-09-2019, 04:17 AM
Seeker

If your really god does that mean my higher self is a liar? I mean I'm ok with it. Less problems for me I guess. Lol.
Old 30-09-2019, 04:27 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22

Hello God!

bruh... You would be surprised how much quicker humanity destroys itself when they have too much knowledge, besides. If everyone could handle it then what makes you or any other light worker special. Besides the fact that u have all that power and don't even use 24% of it. But that's just how we are. Give the enemy some power and they are going to use 100% of it plus try to take the 76% that you weren't using... Wait no. They also want the 24% that your using for yourself too because... Idk. Who knows how these humans think these days