Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-07-2014, 12:07 PM
LeoJeo

We are all one

This past month has been an intense spiritual experience for me in recognizing oneness in all things and slowly but surely its seeping down into the deepest core of my being. I am recognizing Spirit in more and more things and soon will see only Spirit. A flood of gratitude and love has been washing over me and I could not be more overjoyed. I just wanted to extend love and thanks to all of you for simply being unique expressions of Spirit. :) I love each and every single one of you that reads this thread and give you the gift of happiness and joy. We are one and soon all the world will come to realize this as well. Namaste :)
Old 05-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Master

How lovely ... And what a nice thought.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
This past month has been an intense spiritual experience for me in recognizing oneness in all things and slowly but surely its seeping down into the deepest core of my being. I am recognizing Spirit in more and more things and soon will see only Spirit. A flood of gratitude and love has been washing over me and I could not be more overjoyed. I just wanted to extend love and thanks to all of you for simply being unique expressions of Spirit. :) I love each and every single one of you that reads this thread and give you the gift of happiness and joy. We are one and soon all the world will come to realize this as well. Namaste :)
That's lovely to hear, and I love you, too Do you think you could elaborate a little, and explain how your consciousness has expanded to this point? If you don't think you can, or just don't have the inclination to, that's fine
Old 05-07-2014, 02:20 PM
silent whisper

Its so humbling when your awareness connects to the nature of the whole and you open to feel that joy and love...I hope all the intellectual minds in the self realization threads read this and feel what it really is about to realize self at the deeper levels beyond their heads...:)

Very happy for you and your awakened connection.