Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Master
I'm becoming a Crocodile...

Okay, maybe a lot more than a crocodile, I have visions and experiences where I see myself in steal form or different etheric soul forms and many other things that are like little worlds connected to my imaginations and spirit.

One of which I'm a strange being with a body that looks like a human, but she has long white hair that's very thick and curly - the hair strands are very thick, and they secrete a world slippery oil substance and is almost long enough to touch the floor, she has furry legs and arms - though her center remains very human-looking but she also has scales in the shape of a heart on her upper chest and she has feathers around her body too. Her spine is also lined with scales, she has horns like a ram, and black eyes like a wolf with deep yellow pupils. She also has tail that looks like crocodiles tail.

I live near the desert, not too far from where thing scan get almost 115 degree's ... and that's considered cool sometimes. We live in the middle of nowhere, and finding work is sort of difficult nowadays. Our houses aren't the best and our air conditioner is broken-down. The houses are ventilated either so the heat can be intense. It gets so bad that I get sick and fatigued, the heat causes my brain to overload and psychologically I feel like i'm suffering from mild heat-strokes all the time.

So I was reading my book, which that said-character up there is in. I asked the Universe to help me write this book and its been a struggle since then. I try hard not to give it too much importance ... but sometimes its just so mystical. She lives near water, like a small pond - which is how I described her, her energy is also very dense, like my own, which means she absorbs heat more than other people and other people's energy can also effect her rather strongly. I consider her like an author insert with some interesting foils.

Things were getting so hot that I was passing out, and she I started hearing things say, 'get in the water, lizard.' 'You're already suffering from things in your life, don't add in the heat, go lay in some water.' so I became a crocodile, I filled the bathtub with water and I jump in and out when it gets to hot - and then simmer in the heat for a bit - switch out. I can see why she does this now... living near water, she generates almost three-times as much energy as we do, over heating is extremely dangerous for her - she could spontaneously combust or something. She doesn't get cold and that's the same for me I don't need a heater in winter all the time, it feels good being super cold at times.

Its also been affecting my Kundalini, this heat and I need to keep cool or the already burning energy in my back will become even worse.

Does anyone else hear survival messages from their guides, other-selves, does the universe communicate messages to you like this? I would love to hear of other's experiences.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator
I was born with a heart condition that caused my heart to fall into episodes of a very very fast heart rate. I was kind of oblivious to it because I was born with it and kind of thought it was normal. That was until my 30s when I started to get more episodes and the whole thing started to make me question if there was something wrong but I still didn't do anything about it until I started to get a lot of messages from different places that basically warned me to go and get my heart fixed or it would be the end of me. Once I went to the doctor I found out I did have a condition and that it was fixable but if I didn't get it fixed as I aged I was putting my heart at risk of failure so I do think my higher intervened to warn me to get my heart fixed before it was too late. It sounds like your higher intervened to give you a much needed tool to survive the intense heat you live in. People do die from heat exhaustion and it sounds like this isn't supposed to be your fate. Funny thing as I was reading your story before I got to the punch line I thought to myself she should take a cold bath to cool off. And this is indeed what your higher encouraged you to do. So if anything it tells us we do have someone watching over us trying to guide us to safety. Well please do make sure you drink lots of water as well. Dehydration can have all sorts of affects on the body and one of them causing a higher than normal heart rate. I do have air but from time to time I have been in situations where it is very hot and I will sleep with a wet rag on me to help keep me a bit cooler at night. It helps. Take care and stay safe.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Master
Wow, I was born with a weak heart and I was totally unaware that the heat can make that happen. Sometimes I go into state where my heart will start breathing frantically - I thought I was having panic attacks, but then I noticed that i was calm - or at least I didn't feel like I was in a state of anxiety or anything. My heart was just beating very hard quickly and it does this from times to time. I use to pass out from a strange disorder, but every just called it anxiety or hyper-something. Your story just proved me that there really is something guiding me, and even in what you say there's helpfulness in that too and its amazing. I hope my higher self and whatever is that loves me so much keeps guiding me, because it'd be so hard without them.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
Hmm, well let's see. It could be your heart is reacting to dehydration and heat exhaustion or you could have an arrhythmia like I had. One way you can tell is how the fast beat presents itself. Essentially if you had an arrhythmia like I had you would sense your heart all of a sudden for no good reason just start beating like crazy in what feels like one beat and then stop just as quickly in what feels like one beat as though nothing ever happened. If you are experiencing a fast beat from dehydration or heat exhaustion it would increase and decrease slowly. Drinking lots of water should help in those types of situations where bearing down and straining like going to the bathroom while holding your breath can sometimes stop the type of tachycardia I had. I can get dehydration tachycardia after a night of drinking but if I drink lots of water I can get it to stop. If you also have low bp which a lot of small women do that could be adding to your problem with passing out especially if you have a little anemia during your time of the month. Well I am glad I posted. Your heart is a very strong muscle, you are young and it can handle a lot at this point so there is nothing to fear about what is going on but you will want to be responsible about what is going on and keep an eye on the times it beats really fast and try to first gauge how fast is it going. Dehydration tachycardia is from the low 100s to 160s while the type of tachycardia I had the rate was around 230 though there is another form that comes in a bit slower so you then want to assess how it is presenting, all of a sudden or slow. If it is something as simple as the heat that is a simple fix, drink more water, if it is something more like I had there is a fix as well though you would need a medical procedure to correct the problem. Either way though for the long term health of your heart you do want to pay attention to the times it does become tachycardic and take steps to remedy the situation. If you have any other questions you are welcome to pm me.

And your higher by all means wants to guide you. Now that it knows you are listening ask it all sorts of questions you want answers to and let the answers find you. Your higher will guide you to them. For me I get song lyrics and dreams are really helpful. My meditations are starting to produce some visions as well. The one that really caught me was before I knew I had a heart issue. I always thought that I was hyperventilating and that my heart beat fast in response to that not the other way around, that I had trouble breathing because my heart was beating too fast. Anyways, I went to a Renaissance fair with a friend and a street vendor character was handing out charms for a buck or something so we got one. My friend got something and the woman was all jovial about it but then she pulled out a broken heart charm for me and then she got all serious and told me flat out I need to go and get my heart fixed. She didn't look at it as a broken heart from a relationship but rather that my heart was physically broken and she was pretty emphatic about it all. I was really taken back by it but sure got my attention and I know my higher had something to do with it. So it is pretty awesome to know you aren't doing it alone and know someone is looking out for you. Takes some of the pressure off. So ask away. They like that sort of thing.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
It is nice to know that there is something guiding me other than my own uncontrollable logic. When things communicate to you, is it often in signs? That's how mine seems to give out things - even in the stuff I make it gives me small messages and signs.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Oh yes, definitely signs. I see life as one big symbol to be honest with you. The best bet though is to ask questions of life and of your higher. Then just go about your business and the answer will find you. Once I simply pondered the name of a candy I could not remember what it was and as I was walking in a mall a couple coming out were talking about it. I just smiled and thanked my higher for getting me the answer. But the signs and answers can be anywhere so just be open and let life lead you. It's pretty cool.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:13 AM
VisionQuest

I'm becoming a Crocodile...

why the long face?