Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Master

I've noticed when I wish for something I get it if I don't put human conditions or attach emotions to it. Which is hard to do.

If I just say in passing, more of a semiconscious thought, I need a new grill (of certain specifications) and then go out and BINGO! there is the exact one I was wanting then those wishes do come true.

But if I put my thoughts on the lottery and wish for it to happen and attach emotions to it, it won't happen.

It is hard, being human, and to put your energy out there for something specific without attaching conditions or emotions to it because we are basically a big ball of emotions.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Even though you don't want it to,but since you keep repeating the same month in your head everyday for almost a year it happens

Have to say from my own experience..... no. Base this on a singular thought, while other ones.... yes. Pick which one you like.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've noticed when I wish for something I get it if I don't put human conditions or attach emotions to it. Which is hard to do.

If I just say in passing, more of a semiconscious thought, I need a new grill (of certain specifications) and then go out and BINGO! there is the exact one I was wanting then those wishes do come true.

But if I put my thoughts on the lottery and wish for it to happen and attach emotions to it, it won't happen.

It is hard, being human, and to put your energy out there for something specific without attaching conditions or emotions to it because we are basically a big ball of emotions.

The core of the Law of Attraction is that you have to be connected (however you do that) before you make your "wishes". The wishes can't have buried in them the feeling of lack. So, you wish for $1 million because you don't have. Those two things have to be separated before this "law" will work. When you are in the mindset of abundance--noticing the abundance in your life--that's the time for the "wish".

Again--research into what LOA says is the key. It's not just--I get what I wish for. There are some important conditions.

And you have to remember that there are millions of others with thoughts too, so in the realm of big societal things, people believing in Zero Sum Games---What I have takes away from you---can prevent a lot.

Lora
Old 08-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Even though you don't want it to,but since you keep repeating the same month in your head everyday for almost a year it happens

dreamercan - I believe we create our own destiny, but at the same time a person is on some deeper level what they think, especially repeatedly. Repeated thoughts can be all-consuming and if given enough conscious attention, I do believe those thoughts can be transpired by self into reality.

Blackraven
Old 11-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Ascender
No. We do not manifest situations nor do we attract situations. That is a very outdated belief that places blame on victims of horrible situations.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Suspended
I decided to try this out a few years ago. Every morning when getting down my mug for tea, I would spend a while imagining a spider in the mug. Not just the actual spider, but the whole gamut of the experience. I didn't use words, I used thought. Every day for probably around a year I carried out this thought experiment. I fully expected to see a spider when I looked in the mug. It was a done deal.

Did I ever see a spider in my mug? Nope.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I decided to try this out a few years ago. Every morning when getting down my mug for tea, I would spend a while imagining a spider in the mug. Not just the actual spider, but the whole gamut of the experience. I didn't use words, I used thought. Every day for probably around a year I carried out this thought experiment. I fully expected to see a spider when I looked in the mug. It was a done deal.

Did I ever see a spider in my mug? Nope.

Did you look under the mug

x daz x
Old 11-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
No. We do not manifest situations nor do we attract situations. That is a very outdated belief that places blame on victims of horrible situations.
That's true. It's but one part of the equation though. The OP is essentially asking about manipulation of spirit (energy) on the mental plane. We do this all the time, and many of the threads here are really just about peoples' unconscious and semi-conscious and sometimes-conscious explorations in that regard.

For simplicity's sake and because I'm not an ascended master capable of conscious manipulation of spirit (although I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night!), let's look at it from a practical everyday POV. When I was younger, I "manifested" stupid people around me. How did I do that? Was it new-age magic? No, it had to do with my life outlook and attitude. I felt spiritually superior to people and considered most individuals to be spiritually unconscious. And voilĂ , I kept running up against and butting heads with these stupid spiritualists I found myself surrounded by: that I had manifested in my life via my beliefs and mental projections. No, they didn't manifest by magically dropping out of the sky, nor was it my karma or anything like that. Nevertheless, there they were.

The key was understanding how they actually got there, and why they were there in my life - and also realizing they weren't in fact stupid - and then doing something about it. For me, doing something meant examining and changing my life outlook.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
I've done it many time but one in particular will always be with me as I had a witness. It also was confirmed.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Ascender
I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that anyone whether consciously or unconsciously manifests these situations in their lives.
You are blaming yourself, and others, for "manifesting" these situations, when in reality these situations are beyond our control and our influence.
We do not influence other people to screw up our lives. To think so is practically screaming "victim blaming". It's a slap in the face to survivors of traumatic events and people living in poverty or suffering domestic abuse. You are blaming them for a subconscious decision which most likely never even crpssed their minds in their entire lives. And that is what annoys me.
You're essentially telling them they asked for it, and I refuse to let anyone think it's okay to have that mindframe. It's not.