Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-07-2014, 02:10 PM
StaroftheSea

Jesus in His Holy words to the world through Saint Sister Faustina - Diary 1728 of many Saint Sister Faustina diaries; during the 1930's in relation to sins committed, Jesus says in relation to His Church and sins:

"Write: I am Thrice Holy, and I detest the smallest sin. I cannot love a soul which is stained with sin; but when it repents, there is no limit to My generosity toward it. My mercy embraces and justifies it. With My mercy, I pursue sinners along all their paths, and My Heart rejoices when they return to Me. I forget the bitterness with which they fed My Heart and rejoice at their return.

Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands. Tell sinners that I am always waiting for them, that I listen intently to the beating of their heart... when will it beat for Me? Write, that I am speaking to them through their remorse of conscience, through their failures and sufferings, through thunderstorms, through the voice of the Church. And if they bring all My graces to naught, I begin to be angry with them, leaving them alone and giving them what they want".
Old 01-07-2014, 02:41 PM
StaroftheSea

Our Heavenly Mother Mary says at 12:25:
"Further My Children repent from your Hearts My Children to My Son Jesus your Saviour, for sins to be forgiven My Children by My Son".

"That is all".

Divinemercy.com and many other of Jesus' Divine Mercy websites have posted up the diaries of Saint Sister Faustina of which Jesus has given His Holy messages to the world since the 1930's via the publication of Saint Sister Faustina's Diaries through Her spiritual Director and others of whom Saint Sister Faustina was close.

Jesus said to Saint Sister Faustina in relation to receiving His Holy Communion in His Christian Churches:
"My great delight is to unite Myself with souls...When I come to a human heart in Holy Communion My Hands are full of all kinds of Graces which I want to give to that soul".

"How painful it is to Me that souls so seldom unite themselves to Me in Holy Communion".

Kindest wishes Lady Terra xx
Old 01-07-2014, 03:05 PM
StaroftheSea

Hi Lady Terra,

I try my hardest from my heart (while there is time for everyone around the world) to realise that it is not about churches, it is not about religions, it is not about what we think or know...it is about Loving and Trusting in Jesus/God while being sorry from our Hearts to Jesus/God and asking for absolution from Jesus of our sins - preferably through Confession in one of Jesus' Christian Churches.

I do it both ways - where I am in a quiet place speaking with Jesus and my Heavenly Mother Mary, however, it is insufficient and I have received this from Jesus and from my Heavenly Mother Mary.

Visiting one of Jesus' Christian Churches, one is able to receive Jesus' Blessed Sacraments for the good of one's own soul eternally and to receive Jesus' Special Graces, Blessings and Gifts through receiving Jesus Flesh and Blood - His Eucharist/Host/Holy Blessed Bread by Jesus Himself, while He is present at every one of His Altars in and near His Tabernacles.

Receiving Jesus/God's Blessings through His Holy Blessed Eucharist and Baptism and reconciliation with Him, in which Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit are indeed present each time, is referred to throughout Jesus' Holy messages to the world in His Divine Mercy diary recordings given to Saint Sister Faustina including Jesus own Holy Image painted by Saint Sister Faustina.

Jesus asked Saint Sister Faustina to place His Divine Mercy Holy Image with all of His explanations of His Holy Image/Picture of Himself into His Church with The Feast of Divine Mercy to be celebrated every Easter time of the week of Good Friday commencement...rewards from Jesus/God are given to all people/souls who go along to Church and receive His Blessed Sacraments of His Flesh and Blood - His Holy Eucharist/Host while praying Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3pm daily from one's own Heart focussing on Jesus' Agonies, His Sorrowful Stations of His Cross.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary says at 1:00:
"Further My Children with this in mind, please open your Hearts to My Son Jesus whom is your Saviour My Children and died for you all on His Cross"

"That is all".

Old 17-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Lisylou1

Last night I was watching a programme about bees and plants and how the plants emit an electrical signal to say it is full of pollen to bees. When the bee has collected the pollen the plant does not emit the electrical signal until it has replenished its stocks. I find that fact fascinating!! I'd heard of this fact before as I love gardening. It got me thinking the first time I heard it and realised then a church makes me feel good and praying makes me feel good but being told what to believe does not make me feel good. Just that fact has made me go on a different path and now I am finding I am more spiritual and yet still believe in God. I can't do the one box fits all I guess as there is too much that cannot be explained to me. My uncle is a gardener and I always remember him telling me that nature was his religion which helps me