Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-02-2018, 05:09 AM
Guide

Giving me things

So.... :)

I have liked this girl for a long time.... Its been years since we first met and I have felt the same way for her ever since. Not long after meeting her i had a strange dream with her that reminded me of the way i felt when i first met her. It was a strong feeling emiting from my heart. I was curious so i told her about it. Lol she told me that she did not want to be in a romantic relationship with me. We were still friends and I was still curious as to why she said it like that. I knew that she did not know me and we had just met.... Lol how can one jump to such a conclusion as that? Lots of questions i had thats for sure. So instead of harrashing her or something like that i kept the conversation simple and I would tell her about myself through each engagement. I knew she was spiritually enlightened but through her faith and life she isnt really allowed to show that side of her.

Im guessing at some point in time she started to like me becuase she would invite me to different social events. She even invited me to her brother in laws birthday party.....? She is a very sweet and innocent being and she would not even hint things to me. If anything maybe it was through action that she was showing her affection but I still wanted to get to know her myself. She knows i love brownies and during one of these social events she brought some but did not say anything. Lol her friend told me she made them for me but I brushed this off as sarcasm. I began to question this becuase i did not know her at alll to underatnad if it was sarcasm or not.

The other odd thing is... Every time i talk to my friend lol she is like.... Hey the girl you like is going to be there lol... Im like okay.... What does that suppose to mean. Anyways fast forward a couple years. I meet a new girl that is really cool and fun to talk to but i start having dreams.... It would be the girl i really like and she would be like.... Terrance... As if i was leaving her... Then the even more strange part was that i was going out. With the new girl on our first date and guess who texted me just as i was standing outside. Anyways.... I thought for a while and i decided to do a secret admirer gig for the girl i like a lot. This way i will be able to speak my heart and do something sweet. At the end she has the opportunity to meet me as I plan to write my name on the 4th letter.

Which brings me to this dream.
I met her mom in a dream and she was giving me the car keys to the girl i like. Then she took me in a room and proceeded to give me her birth certificate and other paper work... Lol i was like this is sooooooo odd.... Why such a dream and why is she giving me these things?

Well guys... If you love somewone and you feel it, i belive that you can go for it. Even in my mind she is safe from the slanders, negative thought and sexualization. I dont even tell my buddies for fear they will taint the one i love with their "locker room talk"
Well hope all is well... I have 2 more weeks before she finds out who I am.
Just in time for her bday actually lol.

No matter what happens next i am happy that i did this and i had fun. Also i feel i was able ti bring a smile to a wonderful persons face. She deserves all the love there is to give.

:)
Old 27-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Master
i think it's great that you're 'living from the heart'; i can't imagine a better
way to be living life!

the dream WAS odd. it's as if she were a 'possession' that you might acquire.
it's not that the imagery is "bad", but you may wanna be wary of allowing
yourself to take the girl's desires for granted someplace down-the-line.
imagine if she WERE a possession of yours, something that you especially
cared about, you wouldn't do yourself any favors by mistreating her.
Old 28-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Guide

Yes that was the odd thing but i did not think of it in that way. Yeah i know i will stay true to this angel :) only time will tell how true my heart is. Maybe her parents are that way? I haven't met them yet. I was at some kind of karmic crossroads.. Where i either repeat what i am suppose to learn or use what I have learned. Apparantly in the past I was in a similar situation with 2 girls i reallly liked and they both had huge hearts ast they do now.

Thanks