Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Guide

I am dating a Pisces, currently. I have Virgo in Sun, Moon, and Ascending. lol :p I would like to know what his other influences are though. In another thread in the astrology section, I mention about these signs, and someone told me because I feel so negative and unbalanced that I should check out the Piscean (sp?) energy...and well it just so happens... I tried dating a Pisces about a decade ago, and it was very bad news. He was a player and it was short lived. This one felt if though it were starting off that way, and I kinda ran. Than he asked me for exclusivity and an emotional commitment. I haven't had much experience with relationships, and I had to look up what an "emotional commitment is"

I'm frustrated from time to time with his abstract thinking, as it tends to jump from time to time, but I do enjoy learning about all of him and his Worlds as he's been very open and let me in. He's very loving, charming, touchy feely - which I am exploring again.

I had not realized when these fish birthdays were, until he mentioned his, and one of my longest lasting friendships growing up was in fact with a Pisces Sun sign.... I was shocked.
Old 20-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Very sensitive and loving.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Experiencer

Happy Birthday Pisceans!!!
Old 02-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Master
Happy Birthday fellow Pisceans

This is just the ink base, I plan to added layers of colored pencil and watercolors to it later, but, my life getting busy and I might not finish it in time so sharing for now.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Master

Aww so beautiful khal :) love it.

Lovely gift for all of us Pisces :)
Old 03-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder
So lovely khallianen thank you!
I'm very curious to see it with the watercolor layer, I'll be on a lookout!

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 04-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Newbie ;)

New here but when I saw this thread I couldn't help but read it all and comment!!

I'm a Capricorn (very much so), but my moon sign is Taurus, and my ascending is Libra :x...
I heard somewhere that Midheaven was significant, so I'm putting it here, I'm a Cancer!

My Pisces lover's moon is Gemini, ascending Gemini, and Aquarius for Midheaven.

We've actually been talking about astrology quite a lot lately. These signs DEFINITELY line up for us we feel.

I think that we go together really well, and when we don't, the issue comes up over and over until we work it out. He is quite a bag of emotions at times as a Pisces, but since he's also got some Gemini, he really likes to be playful and take things less seriously as well. Sometimes. Haha.

I was the one who pursued him for a relationship. Well, actually, earlier in our time he had pursued me, but I initiated contact with him. I rejected his offer the first time, which he took pretty harshly, but made contact with me again eventually. After quite a few years I decided he was my fishie, and pursued him, which in the end I feel is much much better. He would have been rethinking his decision for ages if I was the one to say yes!!!

Anyway, my best friends are all Pisces, they seem to just kind of coincidentally be in my life all the time, and they're wonderful. I feel like it's one of those signs that could go okay with just about anyone, but I think Pisces + Pisces isn't too bad of an idea, as someone mentioned.. I feel like the only issue with that would be that eventually they sink into a pit of self loathing and pity with each other. Sometimes I think they need some grounding and stability, and that's where Capricorn and Taurus are great. ^^

Anyway, my two cents on the cutest fish in the zodiac!!
Old 08-03-2017, 06:15 AM
Experiencer

Happy birthday Khal!
That's a beautiful wor of art but what captured my attention was the emotional meaning of it.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Experiencer

Hi Luchiha,

Capricorn and Pisces click together.
Capricorn most of the time are serious people but matched with Pisces they become so bubbly and light.

Pisceans are fun to be with.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:09 AM
Master