Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Guide
And again, there he is...

I have a certain friend (Martin) whom I use to refer to as my guardian angel incarnate... I just know he is. He is perfect. We have a lot in common and even people have referred on it as us being the perfect couple. But I know we can't ever be, and that I'm not quite his type, although we share a wonderful friendship...

Well, it has been some time we haven't seen each other, he was busy with his work and I was focusing on mine and as we don't live in the same house anymore we somehow lost contact a little...

And now, here he is again, just walking back into my life, making me confused...

Because I am a little infatuated with him and I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it...

What to do? I don't want to destroy a friendship but I feel like I'm falling in love and I don't want anything to come between us...

HELP...
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 21-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Tayopia

I think you should tell him. honesty is the best policy if he doesnt feel the same then at least youll know that it was on his part that it didnt work out. youll be able to move on for good or he will come around and realize his own feelings for you if he has them. If it ruins your realationship than he wasnt a true friend in the frist place. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss trust me save yourself the pain
Old 22-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Master
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Good advice...

Xan