Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-06-2011, 05:25 PM
moke64916

Love all emotions

If you love a negative emotion, it will go away instantly. For that love is more powerful than fear. And loving a negative experience, you will find a solution faster. "Well why would I want to love a negative emotion? It doesn't feel good." That's the whole start of it right there. If you fear it while it's happening, it will feed it. You attract what you fear. If you love every emotion, you won't ever get a negative emotion in the first place. Love a negative emotion in the midst of it, it will go away instantly.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:42 PM
jackie-b

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
If you love a negative emotion, it will go away instantly. For that love is more powerful than fear. And loving a negative experience, you will find a solution faster. "Well why would I want to love a negative emotion? It doesn't feel good." That's the whole start of it right there. If you fear it while it's happening, it will feed it. You attract what you fear. If you love every emotion, you won't ever get a negative emotion in the first place. Love a negative emotion in the midst of it, it will go away instantly.

I agree with you, moke...my problem is that I find it really hard to do this with some emotions, especially anxiety.

It reminds me of Rumi's "This being human is a guest house", which I have always loved.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Well said, moke.

I call this, having compassion for your own negative mind.

Love is such a power that it will heal and transform anything you allow it to touch.

Xan

Old 12-06-2011, 03:28 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Well said, moke.

I call this, having compassion for your own negative mind.

Love is such a power that it will heal and transform anything you allow it to touch.

Xan

Exactly! Once you love a negative feeling it transforms it into a positive emotion instantaneously.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:46 AM
sarika123

Quote:
Hi...I agree with your thought.....If you fear it while it's happening, it will feed it. You attract what you fear. If you love every emotion, you won't ever get a negative emotion in the first place. Love a negative emotion in the midst of it, it will go away instantly.It reminds me of Rumi's "This being human is a guest house", which I have always loved.....

regards.
sarika
Old 15-06-2011, 02:58 AM
deb

Doesn"t this need to be with a detached type of love? The addict, for example, may use this reasoning to continue something that is harmful. They may not fear that negative emotion...so couldn't this approach just continue to feed a negative emotion?
Old 15-06-2011, 03:01 AM
Master
deb... It's impossible for genuine love to feed anything negative because Love itself is pure. Instead, negativity is released and healed by allowing it to be loved within yourself.

Xan

Old 15-06-2011, 03:12 AM
deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
deb... It's impossible for genuine love to feed anything negative because Love itself is pure. Instead, negativity is released and healed by allowing it to be loved within yourself.

Xan
It sounds too simple...though I know all of the best solutions are just this... I'm still going to have to give this one some time to settle. Though clarifying it as "genuine love" that has this power does help... Thanks