Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Dreaming About An Ex-Love

I dreamt about an ex-girlfriend but not just any ex-girlfriend: the one I loved--and still love--most. Our relationship ended about 20 years ago, and while I rarely think about her, I've dreamt about her several times in the past two years (I've not dreamt about anyone else nearly as much). I understand we were in each others' lives for a reason and a season, and I'm not at all upset I didn't marry her (she's married now), so why do I keep dreaming about her?

I rarely remember my dreams, so there's little to recite about this one. In my dream I gave her a gift, and she was happy to receive it. We talked a bit, and she said, "You need me." I replied, "I do need you," and I meant it. She looked just as she did twenty years ago--gorgeous--and when she smiled at me, I felt a love more intense than any love I've ever felt.

There's not much here, but from what little there is, what does it mean?
Old 25-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Master
i like how Perfection's post had started out, and that appears applicable.
the gift you've given may involve your "presence" [as if 'presents'], so the story of
that dream could be asking you to fully engage with where you're at now/presently.

here's an oldie:
Leo Sayer ~ When I Need You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb8aZ_TKHmM
Old 26-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
It means you have a spiritual lover with you always & you just have to open your mind & heart to her & she will come through to you. She is appearing as someone you loved long ago & that is because she herself was with you long ago as well. From before your soul came to earth in fact.
It is very common for people to be shown deep pure love in dreams that simply does not exist on the earth, & these dreams are always created by the god & goddess beings that are with people's souls at the deepest level. I had no idea until I read about it one day & then as soon as I asked the spiritual side if there was a wife there for me 'She just ran at me & appeared instantly. She is a spiritual woman & infinitely spiritually powerful, & so earth women are like empty headed paper dolls compared to her. So once you meet your spiritual lover in person you can't go back to earth lovers because they are like total empty headed nothings? It's strange but that's the way it is.
So become spiritual & reach for your lover on the spiritual side. She is your real lover & never leaves you for all eternity
I've never heard about a spiritual lover. Interesting. Since I think everything has meaning, I'm certain her appearing to me again and again means something.

I imagine that when compared to spiritual beings, almost all humans are like empty-headed dolls because we lack their wisdom and perspective.

Thank you for replying.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i like how Perfection's post had started out, and that appears applicable.
the gift you've given may involve your "presence" [as if 'presents'], so the story of
that dream could be asking you to fully engage with where you're at now/presently.
Could be. I have a tendency to live outside the moment.

Thanks for replying.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reecie
Could be. I have a tendency to live outside the moment.

Thanks for replying.

the thought to keep may be that you can feel those loving feelings presently.
you've recognized 'a need' to experience that awesome feeling, and you can
manifest it now.
i don't think it's at all dependent on that specific person from your past.
her appearance, symbolically, has helped you to find what it was that
you'd been missing. you have that knowledge, and can summon that
feeling from within yourself. it's like a gift, and you can share