Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Shorna

What God would allow 22 children to die so painfully?

I literally turned on the T.V and my beliefs were shattered, I pray every night, but I suppose the reality has only just hit.

22 children died in a coach crash tonight. 22! Can anyone, justify which God would allow this to happen?!

What child deserves the pain that would have consequently come with this accident?!

I have a 7 month old son myself and if it ever happened to him, I would never forgive ANY God, no matter how strong my belief.

No child deserves that much pain, and neither does the parent.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Master
Shorna... God isn't like a big parent who makes sure no one gets hurt. Obviously in this world there are terrible tragedies. It's human error that creates these things or carelessly doesn't prevent them. Blaming God and shutting yourself off from the source of life won't help you or anyone but only make you bitter.

Instead, you could find out what God really is, beyond your beliefs, by looking deep within yourself... in your own soul... in the quiet presence there. Meditation is the way.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 15-03-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Thank you for taking the time to post, Xan.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2012, 12:44 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorna
I literally turned on the T.V and my beliefs were shattered, I pray every night, but I suppose the reality has only just hit.

22 children died in a coach crash tonight. 22! Can anyone, justify which God would allow this to happen?!

What child deserves the pain that would have consequently come with this accident?!

I have a 7 month old son myself and if it ever happened to him, I would never forgive ANY God, no matter how strong my belief.

God - the Great Spirit - isn't an individual, a person, and neither causes things to happen or acts to prevent them.....

Our son died much too early (as we thought it) but I never thought God as being responsible for his death.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Trieah

I agree with Xan. It's always been far too easy for humans to blame every single bad thing that happen in life, on God.

But if you also go by the belief that God is in everything, and in everyone, then ask yourself this. Why did you allow such a tragic event to happen to 22 children, if you have a spark of God inside of you?

What would be the point of things like life, fate and destiny, if God had to constantly step in to make sure every single thing on this planet went according to our own ideas of a picture perfect world in paradise?

Please understand, I'm not trying to chastise you for being so emotional over such a tragic occurrence. I feel a great sadness in my heart as well, and for more then just these 22 children. But, I do know that death is just another part of life, no matter how tragically it happens, or how soon it comes to us all. There is just no avoiding death at some point in our life. And laying the blame for it all on God, is not going to get anyone anywhere, other then wallowing in a negative emotional state of misery.

Please, I ask you to reconsider your words of never being able to forgive, regardless if it is God, or someone else. For several years now, I have participated in helping souls who cling so tight to their negative emotions, that they had trapped themselves inside their own "living Hell" of an afterlife. And being unable to forgive, either themselves, or others, does play a big part in why some of them become trapped in the first place. I know it's hard. I know it hurts. But one can not begin the process of healing unless they are willing to give up the negative emotions which prevent forgiveness. And that goes for the living, as well as the disembodied souls.

I will understand if you just needed an outlet for your emotions. We all do from time to time. And I hope that in being able to speak your truth of how this tragedy has made you feel, has also brought you enough healing to let it out of your system.

Blessings. Both to you and those 22 children.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Master
God doesn't discriminate against age, color or race, but yes on a human level it is sad.
Old 15-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Master
Please, I ask you to reconsider your words of never being able to forgive, regardless if it is God, or someone else.

For several years now, I have participated in helping souls who cling so tight to their negative emotions, that they had trapped themselves inside their own "living Hell" of an afterlife. And being unable to forgive, either themselves, or others, does play a big part in why some of them become trapped in the first place.

I know it's hard. I know it hurts. But one can not begin the process of healing unless they are willing to give up the negative emotions which prevent forgiveness.

Well said, Trieah.

Xan

Old 15-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Great posts. I've been explaining this since 1971 - I just got lazy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorna

no one does and their is no justifcation.. I began disbelieving in the existance of God after learning about the holocaust
Old 15-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Master
We feel so sorry for children but not for an entire colony of ants that get destroyed from one rain shower.