Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Experiencer
Book1 Sexual Energy

Hello follow humans lol

I wasn't sure where to post this but I might post it in the Art section as well.
I read somewhere before that we can use our sexual energy in other things like creating art, music, etc. But how does it work? How do you use it? Is there a method or some sort of meditation? Any information out there I can read? :) I'm really curious about this. I'm also going to Google this but I want to hear from you guys. Maybe some of you have used your energy this way? I want to start creating art again and I want to experiment with my own energy as well.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Master

You transmute your sexual energy (which is a strong and almost inexhaustible resource) into other creative energies.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Master

You could check out

https://scottjeffrey.com/sexual-energy-transmutation/

in which he goes into transmutation of sexual energy for creative purposes.

We can also think of it in terms of raising the energy from the sacral chakra (which pertains to sexual creativity and reproduction) to the throat chakra (which pertains to higher creative self-expression). Lots of information online.

Peace
Old 06-09-2019, 02:33 AM
Experiencer
Thank you guys ��
I'll do a little bit of research on this topic
Blessings
Old 11-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Pathfinder

This is not the correct method. The correct method is abstaining from any sex and orgasm. The energy that you talk about is going towards experiencing the orgasm. When you stop having orgasms than you will actually have more energy to do the other things with the energy, you just have to use your intent.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Master
I don't believe all the beautiful art and creativity in the world is done by people abstaining from sex and orgasms.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Master
There have been many brilliant artists, philosophers, and spiritual masters over the course of millennia that went through most of their lives abstaining from sex and orgasm. People who live ordinary lives of partner/kids/work don't have the luxury to spend much of their free time pursuing other things or obsessing over specific topics and hobbies. Theirs is a life of ordinary duties, whereas many brilliant minds throughout history managed to transcend that.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
Yes and there have been many that haven't as well. Quite the opposite in fact.

It's worth a try though if one way hasn't been working I suppose.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't believe all the beautiful art and creativity in the world is done by people abstaining from sex and orgasms.

I tend to agree with you.

Energy is energy, it’s not something seperate in us.

We can seperate it out through various parts of the body, but ultimately sexual, spiritual, creative is all one energy flow.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Deactivated Account
There is no such thing as ''sexual energy''. It's simply called lust.