Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 30-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Suspended

Unhappy Knew this?

Hi guys

Very interesting topic...
Old 29-11-2019, 08:35 PM
Knower

Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The scenario described above suggests a brief moment of Soul contact. We forget ourselves in the beauty of our surroundings. Our habitual identification with the separate personality has momentarily dropped away and we rest in our Higher Self. Suddenly everything becomes simple and glorious.

But we have not yet reached the stage where we can rest in this state permanently. This is a peak experience, and we cannot remain in this peak state indefinitely. The pull of the lower separate self is too strong, and so we revert to our 'normal' state, but feeling richer for having had a glimpse of something higher.

As we progress our identification may fluctuate between these two states more frequently, until eventually resting in the Higher Self becomes our normal state.

Peace.

Great post. It’s just being ourselves, that is Truth, without doubt and fear.

Just fearlessly accepting who we Truly are. We are One, Truth.
Old 29-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Knower

True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
Hi Iamthat. Yes, this sort of initial glimpse or ‘remembrance’ is sometimes referred to as a peak experience. And yet it’s our birthright - our natural condition - which has been obscured due to habits of mind (as suggested above.)

Agreed totally
Old 29-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Moondance,

You are sooooo right!!

As stated in the reference below (see 2nd reference, entitled "The Office.com/seth))

"You were born into a state of grace. It is impossible for you to leave it. You will die in a state of grace whether or not special words are spoken for you, or water or oil is poured upon your head. You share this blessing with the animals and all other living things. You cannot fall out of grace, nor can it be taken from you. You can ignore it. You can hold beliefs that blind you to its existence. You will still be graced but unable to perceive your own uniqueness and integrity, and blind also to other attributes with which you are automatically gifted."

"You sell yourself short if you believe that you are only a physical organism living within the boundaries cast upon you by time and space....You are a unique individual. You form your physical environment. You are part of all that is. There is no place within you that creativity does not exist."

....as so endowed, we can even learn to create the illusion that we are no longer Who We Are. Though....

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

The natural state has NEVER left us....EVER.

It is Ever here, Even Now.

The "knowingness" that seems obscured is akin to acting as if the "clouds of acculturated learning", forced upon the perception of perfection we were endowed with even before our births, can actually obscure the sun and blue sky ever present above them.

We were taught, from infancy on, how to forget our true natures...and then forgot that we were taught to do so.

...while the Sun of our Omniscient True Nature, smiles to Itself, shining luminously, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB-xqDZbEVQ

...while dancing with the Moon!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=45

Great post and true
Old 30-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth307
Great post and true

Truth307,

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
You knew this. That time on vacation - up on the cliffs overlooking the sea. The sun was luminous. The waves crashed against the rocks below. The air was electric. And it was glorious. You felt totally alive. Gone were the projections of the past. The future was nonexistent. And the construct of separation dissolved as the event of Life unfolded in real-time.

In this scenario the happen-ed self is absent. Only the happen-ing self (the functional self/body-mind) is operative - and this happen-ing self is simultaneous with everything in this present unfolding - right now. The happened self (the history self/future self of our stories and anticipations) has no actual existence in the bloom of the present.

We carry a virtual storehouse of memory, history, narrative around with us. It’s vast and takes up a huge amount of resources - and it’s heavy. We spend much (most) of our time there - recollecting, ruminating or rearranging (in the form of future planning.)

In the instant that we let it go something else suddenly becomes apparent. Something real, immediate, alive, vital… This is the natural state.

You knew this as a small child. It never left - it’s just obscured.

Wow...this has been here since August?
And I missed it? I wish I had written this.

Absolutely beautiful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow...this has been here since August?
And I missed it? I wish I had written this.

Absolutely beautiful.

Hey, thank you Miss H… now do keep up. :)