Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Master

RealityShifter . . .

Absolutely wonderful !

It’s not often that people give themselves direct and clear clues as to what is going on.

Notice the words in my post . . . “most probably.”

I said . . . the dream was most probably secondary. That is NOT the same as “it’s just a dream.” I do not dispute that there is some importance to the dream . . . but that the dream is most probably of secondary importance . . . and there are other more important lessons to consider that would be of a more primary level. I did NOT say that the dream wasn’t important. YoU applied that meaning.

So . . . your clues . . . why do you spin words that are clearly offered into something they were not meant to convey. Would there be clues there . . . even to your initial assessment of the dream? I doubt that even these ae of primary importance . . . but they certainly are a few vital ingredients in the stew.

Again . . . NO criticism or judgment here. We all tend to do this. I do not know specifically and personally what your life lessons are . . . but generic lessons can often be used as guidelines . . . and you “most probably” are looking at some very personal and specific lessons you need to contend with right in the face . . . yet they are going unrecognized . . . which again . . . is part of the path.

I will say no more about this. Your journey . . . is your own.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
RealityShifter . . .

Absolutely wonderful !

It’s not often that people give themselves direct and clear clues as to what is going on.

Notice the words in my post . . . “most probably.”

I said . . . the dream was most probably secondary. That is NOT the same as “it’s just a dream.” I do not dispute that there is some importance to the dream . . . but that the dream is most probably of secondary importance . . . and there are other more important lessons to consider that would be of a more primary level. I did NOT say that the dream wasn’t important. YoU applied that meaning.

So . . . your clues . . . why do you spin words that are clearly offered into something they were not meant to convey. Would there be clues there . . . even to your initial assessment of the dream? I doubt that even these ae of primary importance . . . but they certainly are a few vital ingredients in the stew.

Again . . . NO criticism or judgment here. We all tend to do this. I do not know specifically and personally what your life lessons are . . . but generic lessons can often be used as guidelines . . . and you “most probably” are looking at some very personal and specific lessons you need to contend with right in the face . . . yet they are going unrecognized . . . which again . . . is part of the path.

I will say no more about this. Your journey . . . is your own.

I don't think this deserve a answer, you clearly didn't believe anything I wrote, but of course this is absolutely your own choice. I'm only searching for people who vibrate on the same wavelength.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:53 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
I don't think this deserve a answer, you clearly didn't believe anything I wrote, but of course this is absolutely your own choice. I'm only searching for people who vibrate on the same wavelength.

You are requiring people to believe something that's your own personal experience and interpretation.

Why is that so important? Maybe that's the point you should endeavor to understand? That is why does your experience require external validation?
Old 15-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
You are requiring people to believe something that's your own personal experience and interpretation.

Why is that so important? Maybe that's the point you should endeavor to understand? That is why does your experience require external validation?

Again I'm not "requiring" anything from anyone. Just bunch of critics who drop to say how self-important they are, I thought this forum is for believers not hardcore skeptics!
Old 15-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Pathfinder
Summary on Post #4 with Current Information

This was my first travel consciously through the veil between worlds, in other words I possessed my other self from the Parallel World. Even if I was in physical body, I still have access to my spiritual powers, in this case Six Sense also called Extrasensory perception (ESP) and Second Sight(Mind Sight) and with them I clearly felt the evil energy(aura) of the incoming Entity, also the direction and his speed. What saved my life back there was sudden memory of my previous AP, my higher self showed me another like me who had the same power, to travel between worlds. I used the same trick as him to return in my world.

In the future I understood that I have powers to possess other people and that there is more than one parallel world - a Multiverse!

Last edited by RealityShifter : 16-11-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:17 PM
Knower

interesting journey

Last edited by CcolTonS7 : 19-11-2019 at 01:04 AM.
Old 19-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityShifter
Jay.kishan thanks for your response, but I already found all the evidence I need or maybe they found me.

So this entire thing was an attempt to gather evidence? Evidence of what? For what?