Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I find it a good practice to not immediately respond to posts that are, shall we say, challenging in a less than positive manner.
Taking some time is a good way to formulate a positive response or reconsider and not reply at all.
It's not giving in to ego's desire and putting the practice of meditation into the practice of living.
It's letting go and detaching from compulsive reactivity.
I think this often, practice it, but never write about it.
I'm glad you did.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2019, 10:27 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think this often, practice it, but never write about it.
I'm glad you did.

In the not too distant past I was something of a forum warrior, especially in political forums. I wasn't abusive but I was relentless, using fact and logic as I understood them to push my side of the debate to its limit and without concern for my opponent(s) reaction. The ego was strong in me. LOL!

I can see both sides of the coin and understand the inner desire to prevail because that was me and in spades. I think I'm doing much better now with those desires. Believe me, they are still there but I am much more aware of them now which means I at least have a chance for a veto.

It seemed to me this thread was a good place to bring it up and not in any way to admonish but to merely illuminate.
Old 22-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Legrand

This body, moving in the 3D world, is like a cell moving in the sensual cosmic flesh of the Goddess.

Standing still Nothing remains.

Breath after breath this pattern repeats.

It's what we may call life.

Antoine
Old 22-11-2019, 12:39 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
This body, moving in the 3D world, is like a cell moving in the sensual cosmic flesh of the Goddess.

Standing still Nothing remains.

Breath after breath this pattern repeats.

It's what we may call life.

Antoine

As Neil Peart put it in Freewill:

Each of us
A cell of awareness
Imperfect and incomplete
Genetic blends
With uncertain ends
On a fortune hunt
That’s far too fleet…

Old 22-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Master
Great 'comments', folks.

Regarding the point about literal interpretation Neti Neti 'idea' (among other things, analogizing such to literal interpretations of what's in the Bible) which I attempted to make, as well as my continued offering of (what I think is) a significantly more comprehensive model of Life: Yes, I am a sower of seeds kind of 'world' 'teacher', a would-be one at least, who thinks/believes that the 'best' (meaning most creatively functional) ideas [see excerpt below] will 'survive' and 'shape' humanity's future, that is, if* humanity has a future on earth past the currently happening 6th extinction event. In that regard, my motto is: "S/He that hath ears to hear, let her/him hear."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Si...atural_History

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn

https://www.npr.org/sections/krulwic...-in-70-000-b-c

The above-referenced excerpt from my treatise:
Think about all that this actually means: Among other things, it means that even if you or others who you are presently mentally and emotionally Love‑and-Joy-relationally engaged with were to physically ‘die’ the very next instant, or even if you or they were to go on to ‘live’ and possibly ‘die’ dreadful (in terms of being physiosocially difficult, painful and/or deprived) ‘lives’ and ‘deaths’, then even if not in some future lifetime on this planet (let’s say, because it becomes uninhabitable), your souls could and would either (a) continue to your relational association by reincarnating together (in different ‘forms’☺ of course) in the context of another planet’s Life‑matrix if you and they so chose – that is, assuming you and they didn’t complete your incarnational ‘school’ curriculum and ‘graduate’ herefrom by way of fully realizing your Cosmic ‘I’dentity here this time around; or (b) continue your ‘association’ in completely psychospiritual realms – that is, assuming you and they did ‘graduate’ and so had no further purpose to fulfill by incarnating again; or (c) assuming you ‘graduate’ and they don’t, (so they continue to reincarnate) or vice versa, because there really aren’t any ‘rigid’ boundaries between physical and non-physical realms of Life (these are actually existentially interleaved), just engage across the apparent gap between these. In the latter case, disincarnate souls inhabiting purely psychospiritual realms (this also pertains to those that are presently just ‘between’ incarnations) may interact and communicate with incarnated folks in undetected ways (i.e. not consciously registered by locally focused brains) in their ‘waking’ lives, and incarnated souls may ‘trip out’☺ and engage with disincarnate souls they have an affiliational affinity with in their ‘dreams’, albeit such realm-spanning interactions and communications may not be recognized for what they are because these are generally physical-brain translated into the ‘language’ of images and symbols and, in any case, lack of biosensory impression usually results in their quickly fading from brain-based memory upon one’s bodily ‘waking up’.
Old 22-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Metaphysical-1, ego as i an self identity is constantly changing as the individual biological/soul body changes.

..................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.........................

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman