Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2006, 10:03 AM
lumas

Hi nickmellor33 if you have a fear of dying it would seem you have come to the right place this is a wonderful forum and i guarantee you that after some time in here you will lose your fear of dying or someone will guide you in right direction for answers. good luck on your quest for the truth dont be afraid God bless you...
Old 20-08-2006, 04:05 PM
whatsimigig

i too have a fear of dying, but its getting better now i have found my spiritual side.
since i was 14 i have suffered from panic attacks and depression and always thought i was going to die from one of them, i now try and cope with the attacks and set up a support group for people with the same problems as me.(i have 30 people who attend every week).
anyway, i had this dream a while ago and im sure it was a past life, i was going to the doctors because i was suffering from depression and when i got there the house was a tudor type surgery and the receptionist was wearing old style clothes.she told me to go up the stairsd and wait to be seen.
as i walked up the stairs i realised i had been here before and didnt want to go any further because the doctor would put me away.then i woke up.
i recken that in a past life i did suffer from depression like i do now and that they did lock me away because in them days it wasnt right.
x
Old 21-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmellor33
i have a fear about me dying and never seeing my family and friends and also its a fear of me dying and not being here again i had these problems when i was very young but they have come back as ive got older its becoming a real problem...for me and my family as it makes me very irratable
nickmellor33, I agree with lumas....and whatsimigig's comment about finding her spiritual side. It's much easier to deal with the concept of death once you're at peace with your spiritual beliefs. I wouldn't WANT to die any time soon, but I know that if I did it was for 'good reason.' There's a lesson in each change in our lives and accepting that notion can shift our perspective on a lot of things....no matter how difficult it is at the time or how much it scares us. Nothing happens by chance, there's a reason for everything. Even your fear of dying is with you to help you learn something. You may very well be here, on this forum, to learn what you need to help you cope with that fear. I'd wager to say that this is a good step toward truly exploring and solidifying your spiritual beliefs.
Old 21-08-2006, 02:43 PM
whatsimigig

totally agree with you mother goose about theres a reason for everything and how difficult it is.
if i hadnt had gone through all my panic and anxiety, i wouldnt of been able to help all those people with anxiety now.i truly know and understand and feel what they go through.
x
Old 23-08-2006, 07:06 PM
violetmay

I am terrified of heights in particular stairs with gaps in... but also claustrophobic...and hate the combination of water and heights... The stairs thing relates to when I was 4 and fell head first down our stairs... so that I can understand. The water thing.. was always afraid from when little.. no reasons... But the feeling of being trapped in a small space I think links to imprisonment of some kind.. but having done my PL regressions, I've never died closed in or from a height or drowned... well unless I was a witch in one life and they ducked me...
Old 01-09-2006, 07:47 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetmay
I am terrified of heights in particular stairs with gaps in... but also claustrophobic...and hate the combination of water and heights... The stairs thing relates to when I was 4 and fell head first down our stairs... so that I can understand. The water thing.. was always afraid from when little.. no reasons... But the feeling of being trapped in a small space I think links to imprisonment of some kind.. but having done my PL regressions, I've never died closed in or from a height or drowned... well unless I was a witch in one life and they ducked me...
im half afraid of heights(from a ride or so i say) and have a little tinge of claustraphobia (usially dont kick in but ill know when it dos lately i think crazy as it sounds been havin ta do with my shirts that some i actually feel are chokin me or wanna puke while im wearin them same with a headset when its around my neck so i know its that that area has somethin on it)

anywho with stairs whhen i was young i tryied bringin somethin up from downstairs fell down the stairs nuthin big (next kinda different but those that dont like possabilioty of beein really hurt turn away and im sayin now i should hate bycicles but dont) another time--oh i still have that bike too-- i was ridin my bike outside my uncles like i often would and endedup upside-down somehow on my head walked away with a headache

fun huh?? i survive thru tons of stuff
Old 09-01-2007, 08:54 AM
AngelLady

Hello Everybody

This is one of my first posts, hopefully many more to come.

I have always had a fear of religion, particularly cults and people who are 'obsessed' with religion e.g. the people who feel the need to speak God's word in the highstreet. I feel suspicious and a bit frightened of these.

I've felt this way since I was a child. I've never been regressed but have always wanted to be. I did have a dream once which felt like a PL, but it was a pleasent dream and I seemed to be happy in it.

Does anybody else have any comments / suggestions, I would appriciate it. Thanks :-)
Old 09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelLady
I have always had a fear of religion, particularly cults and people who are 'obsessed' with religion e.g. the people who feel the need to speak God's word in the highstreet. I feel suspicious and a bit frightened of these.
Believe it or not, you're not alone with this fear. I went through a period where I was pretty scared of people like that myself. Although I don't have a definite answer for you, I can give you an example of what probably caused part of my fear.

I recall a part of one life where my religious convictions lead me to turn people in to the authorities for their beliefs. And those people were tortured and killed. You may have had an experience that was similar...or you may have been on the 'receiving end' of such persecution by others. Those are just 'possiblities.'

Btw...welcome to SF!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 09-01-2007, 05:50 PM
hnasc

past lives and phobias

I had an amusing past life memory surface.

It is amusing because it explained a sort of phobia I used to have.

Used to be that I couldn't sleep without my right heel being out from under the covers. I just had to stick that one heel out.

The past life I remembered was apparently from caveman days. I was in a cave, with my sister, sleeping.

A bear drug me out of the cave by my right heel and ate me alive, while my sister watched in helpless horror.

This memory surface when I again came into a lifetime with that same soul who was my sister in that older lifetime. It was some sort of cellular release work that needed to happen and because she was back in my life, it triggered the memory.

I also agree that memories of the current life can cause phobias. I know this because I've always been unable to stand anything around my neck. Couldn't wear turtlenecks or even shirts with high collars.

I finally found out that, when I was born, the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck and I almost choked to death.

So, I'd say yes to both those being factors in phobias.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
ljepotica

Ok I don't know how weird this sounds but I have a lot of fear of all metal interiors. Once in this hotel we were shown some toilets in the attic and these toilets had all metal walls-I was scared of them big time.
I don't mind small sized metal interiors but have great fear of large-scale metal interiors and in general have fear of huge places, ie huge rooms etc...

I also have a great fear of ending up in places such as sci-fi spaceships-not of the spaceships but of the prespect of them having metal interiors-is this fear crazy or whaaaaaat??

I still don't know where this fear of metal interiors comes from...

I am also afraid of water and I've always thought that this was because in a past life I died by drowning...
Closed Thread