Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-09-2011, 07:07 PM
shandy61

Animal Earth Angel ?

Hi all,

I have been reading some of the threads about earth angels, something that I had never heard of before.
A lot of it resonates deeply with me, yet not for humankind, but for the animal kingdom.
So my question is, do you think it possible that an earth angel could be here to benefit the animal kingdom rather than humans, or am I just being daft ?
Thanks in advance
S
x
Old 07-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shandy61
Hi all,

I have been reading some of the threads about earth angels, something that I had never heard of before.
A lot of it resonates deeply with me, yet not for humankind, but for the animal kingdom.
So my question is, do you think it possible that an earth angel could be here to benefit the animal kingdom rather than humans, or am I just being daft ?
Thanks in advance
S
x

shandy61 - Anyone that works in service to animals, such as vets or those working in animal shelters or animal rescue agencies are animal earth angels. Nice of you to think of our animal friends and their angels!

Blackraven
Old 11-09-2011, 12:38 PM
tordenfugl

I belive animals also reincarnate to help and guide us humans. Just thinking of all the pets and how much their giving to us. And some of the wild animals we meet and how we suddenly connect to some of them.
Old 23-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Likes2Read

I misunderstood the title of the post. I was expecting to see a question on whether an animal can BE an earth angel.

I was going to answer that animals can have a profound positive impact on humans' lives. They offer a concrete example of unconditional love and acceptance, two things which the human race is in dire need of emulating.

I can absolutely list several animals who made the world a better place merely by living in it. They certainly made their humans' lives immensely better. So while I'm still getting a handle on the new-to-me term of earth angel, I'll say that I won't be the least bit surprised if there are animals who fit the bill.
Old 29-09-2011, 08:34 AM
feralfae

Absolutely! I'm a lightworker, and while I help humans as well, I am predominately helpful to animals and nature. In a few of her books, Doreen Virtue discusses incarnated fairies, elementals, and animals. Usually, they are the types of Earth Angels who are more here to help animals and the natural world than to help humanity -- though I'm not inclined to believe that those rules are hard and fast... just that it's generally how it works.

Wise Ones also frequently have an affinity for the earth and it's creatures due to lifetimes with a deep understanding of the natural order -- usually gained through experience with nature-based religions -- wicca, druidism, shamanism, and so on.
Old 30-09-2011, 12:44 PM
shandy61

Feralfae/Blackraven
Thanks so much for your replies, it's nice to know there are others that feel as I do.
I am very new to the concept of earth angels, so any further info would be brilliant.
S
x
Old 30-09-2011, 08:11 PM
feralfae

Sure, Shandy! I think it's great to meet others as well. For reading material, I highly recommend Realms of the Earth Angels and Healing with the Fairies by Doreen Virtue.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:57 PM
mattie

Incarnated Elementals Are Often Animal Rights Advocates

You’re hardly ‘daft.’

In Doreen Virtue’s book, ‘Realms of the Earth Angels’ (update of 2002’s ‘Earth Angels), Chapter 3, pg. 61-91 she discusses a group of incarnated elementals who include incarnated animals. There incarnated elementals are very protective of animals & plants, often preferring their company. They aren’t particularly ‘people oriented.’ They can often be fierce advocates of environmental or animal rights.

Earth Angels- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...385#post343385

Last edited by mattie : 03-10-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:13 PM
shandy61

Wow, that's brilliant guys thanks very much for your info, I will be sure to check out what you have mentioned
Thanks again
S
x
Old 02-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Elizastar

Well I'm in the same boat as you. Though I work as a nurse my first love is my pets (all 5 for them). I have tried to work on my psychic abilities with humans but I just have a better afinity for animals and reading them has proven to be so much better for me on so many levels.
The treatment of animals is not good in some places and perhaps lightworkers for the animals is what is needed. Hey I'm just thinking outloud, but it sounds good.