Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Master

well if you could find out from her if she really introduced me to this new man that I have met..... that would be great. I think she did have something to do with me meeting this new guy, but im not sure.

and ask if I made the right decision recently by deciding to be with the new man.......and ending my old relationship for the new relationship. I feel like he might be a soul connection, but im not sure.

those are the main questions I have at this time.....
Thank you!
Old 13-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by animaLibera
Does "the more you look, the less you'll find" resonate with you at all?

I know what you are saying by that.....

but not sure why you said it.?
Old 14-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I know what you are saying by that.....

but not sure why you said it.?

hmm i don't quite remember why i said it but i'm guessing it had to do with your mother
Old 15-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Master
So sorry dmt, I had disappeared thinking I was off for 6 months or so but life had other ideas, gladly so or I would of missed this.
Firstly a great big thankyou to yourself and your guides, it would be hard to appreciate yours time more, you have a beautiful gift dmt.
Its also quite apparent that the theme in which you've picked up has come up in just about every conversation or reading ive had lately and to be fair ive just dismissed it mostly thinking I didn't feel ready, so I greatly appreciate what you've said here and its a relevant kick up my behind to get on with it, which I am doing and so far its all good.
Thankyou once again my friend and if I can ever return the favour, just holler it will be there waiting,
Kind blessings Loopy x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 15-10-2013, 05:52 PM
silvercomet

wondering if your still doing them and wondering how along the listed your are
my question
hi could you channel a message from my guild to let me know what is my best course of action to be in the best situation at this time for the greater good thanks in advance looking forward to your response tend to trust my own instincts but having a message channelled might just give me that boost ta
__________________but whatever come thorough i know will be of benifit to me all the best great blessing to everyone on the board i so love this place just wish we could all meet for real but then again cyberspace will have to do till we all go home
Old 16-10-2013, 02:11 AM
dmtmd

well if you could find out from her if she really introduced me to this new man that I have met..... that would be great. I think she did have something to do with me meeting this new guy, but im not sure.

and ask if I made the right decision recently by deciding to be with the new man.......and ending my old relationship for the new relationship. I feel like he might be a soul connection, but im not sure.

those are the main questions I have at this time.....
Thank you!

we would like to say that yes your mother did have a part in you meeting this man but we do not want you to feel any sense of obligation to him because of that. she merely presented him as an option. one of many just like you have many soul connections and he is but one. We would like you to begin to know your feelings as truths there is nothing truer than your feelings. if you feel you mother was involved then she was.in terms of if you made the right choice about the relationship how does it feel. if it feels good then you absolutely made the right decision. if there are feelings of doubt or other negativity it doesn't mean it was a wrong decision it simply means you have two options. make another choice that makes you feel better or shift your emotions and perspective about the situation so that it feels good. then you can only get positive results out of it. follow your feeling and know your truths do not doubt yourself allow yourself to feel empowered in this way.

Hey I was having trouble directly channeling your mother so I asked the beings I regularly channel about her.
Old 20-10-2013, 07:06 PM
dmtmd

Sorry ive been slacking on these ive been answering alot of the questions ive gotten by pm, ill start answering a few over the next few days.
Old 20-10-2013, 08:26 PM
lightsearcher

Hi I would really love a channeled message when you have time please. I don't have a specific question as there are many things I'd like to ask, however if this anything you're able to pick up around me that I should know or could help me I would really appreciate that!

X thank you