Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2011, 03:38 AM
EternallyHurt

I Need Some Insight And Opinions On This Once Again.

Hello everybody
Im sure many of you have heard of my spiritual experience many many times and I am sorry that I keep making threads that relate to it ... but the only reason why I keep on doing this is because I cant let it go ... theres too many questions and stuff ... and I want some insight as to what exactly happened to me. Just some opinions, even.

I really need some insight from all of you, respectfully.

*Sigh*

Basically, I was laying on my bed pretending to lay on somebodys lap who died that I loved alot. After I did that though, a spirit approached me and gave me the notion that it was the person. The spirit didnt come out and say " hey! Im so and so ... " but it just gave me the vibe that thats who it was ( or tried to be ) . The spirit talked to me about love and forced images came into my head of me and the person that I was thinking about, while the spirit was with me. One of those images was of me and the person hugging eachother and once that image came into my mind, my arm started to lift up on its own as if trying to hug someone.
Immediately, after the spirit left, something inside of me felt immensely gravitated toward the person who died and I started to cry and shake uncontrollably. Something inside of me immensely wanted to vow that I would never ever leave this persons side.
I have voiced my frustrations to the spirit when he came again but he told me that he was sorry for confusing me. He said he didnt mean to, he just wanted me to know that he was around me and he wanted me to know that he cared for me and loved me.
The weird thing about what Spirit said though was that on the same day he said all of that to me, I hurt his feelings. Spirit told me who he was, he said that he was the person I was thinking about (cant say their name) and I accused Spirit of lying and that hurt his feelings .. so I found it kind of odd that Spirit would have such a sweet message for me after I hurt him ..?

Anyway, thats kind of the crust of my experience and I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me a respectful, well - detailed insight or opinion of theirs of what they think about all of this!
Old 26-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Graelwyn

I don't know what answer you are looking for, because from what I have seen, and my own interractions with you in pm, there is no other advice than what has been given.
It is as if there is a specific answer you are waiting to hear, in a way.
Why can you not accept, that it was this person coming to let you know they were okay, why does there have to be anything insidious in what happened? No-one else can let go of this for you, or in the end, give you the right answer because the right answer can only be found in yourself.
And why is it confusing that someone who loved you would be forgiving of your error of judgement?
This was a wonderful experience, full of love, and I cannot understand what more answer you are seeking.
Please explain ?
Old 26-02-2011, 04:34 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I don't know what answer you are looking for, because from what I have seen, and my own interractions with you in pm, there is no other advice than what has been given.
It is as if there is a specific answer you are waiting to hear, in a way.
Why can you not accept, that it was this person coming to let you know they were okay, why does there have to be anything insidious in what happened? No-one else can let go of this for you, or in the end, give you the right answer because the right answer can only be found in yourself.
And why is it confusing that someone who loved you would be forgiving of your error of judgement?
This was a wonderful experience, full of love, and I cannot understand what more answer you are seeking.
Please explain ?

Thank you for replying.
I am not waiting to hear anything in particular, I am just looking for multiple opinions from different people. I guess the only "answer" I would be waiting for is the one that makes complete sense to me . Is there something wrong with that ? Im just looking to make sense out of everything. Maybe thats why I keep on asking/seeking .
I know that nobody could give me a definite "answer" because no one could know any more than I do .. I just go around looking for opinions from other people to see if I could understand where they are coming from . To see if what they say makes complete sense to me. I dont find anything wrong with that.
I am seeking complete understanding about my situation. Thats what I am seeking.
If you find a problem with that, then Im sorry.
Old 26-02-2011, 04:37 AM
EternallyHurt

.. And I am not trying to be rude in any kind of shape or form but if you or anyone else has a problem with my post, then please just dont answer at all. I am not here to argue or debate, I just simply want opinions on my experience so I could see if I can find complete understanding about my experience through what anyone says.
Old 26-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Graelwyn

There was no debate nor argument nor ill will in my post.
Apologies if you saw it that way, I shall allow others to deal with your issue. :) Good luck.
Old 26-02-2011, 01:30 PM
pinkviolet

Look -

The spirit that came to you came when you THOUGHT of the person that the spirit claimed to be..you did not voice this, you thought it. So, if you were sending brain waves to the person you missed that died, then it had to be that person that died that came to you.

If you don't believe it was, then you believe that other spirits can feel other spirits' vibes that you send out. Hmm, but to me that wouldn't make any sense..Let's say, I send you a private message here..Would someone else on the spiritual forum reply to you? No, because you did not direct your message to that person...

I just wouldn't get the mindset..that first & foremost..You might not believe the spirit was who they said they were because it was unbelievable for you because of who it was/might be, but in the spirit realm, it is different.

Also, you said that when this spirit first came to you, the spirit did not say his name was so & so...& that you just "knew" ..what you are not realizing, is that; that is exactly it. "You just knew" ..that's how it is in the spirit realm..If the spirit was evil, it wouldn't have been that patient for that long.

That is just scratching the surface though of the ridiculous reasons for your doubt in your experience. What you see is what you get, & like i tell you all the time..If you looked into my eyes and didn't percieve me the way you had always, & i was posessed, you would be able to tell...

You would know whether it was me or not by looking into my eyes because spirits can't disguise themselves..at least not for long...

You should take more time thinking about these things..I feel like you take yourself round in unnecessary circles..and that might frustrate some people..

I'm not sure, but the answer after all, would have to come from your own mind..I'm also not sure what you are still asking for opinions..because whatever anyone tells you, you will just go back to step 1. ?
Old 27-02-2011, 04:39 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
There was no debate nor argument nor ill will in my post.
Apologies if you saw it that way, I shall allow others to deal with your issue. :) Good luck.

I apologize too for misunderstanding . Lately, Ive just been really frustrated about the whole situation ... please excuse me .
Thank you for taking the time out to talk to me, though. I did really appreciate it. Much love and blessings to you.
Old 27-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Graelwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
I apologize too for misunderstanding . Lately, Ive just been really frustrated about the whole situation ... please excuse me .
Thank you for taking the time out to talk to me, though. I did really appreciate it. Much love and blessings to you.

I do understand, truly where you are at. Maybe I get frustrated a little because I see an aspect of myself in you coming through, hehe.
I know the feeling where even if something positive is happening, your mind cannot grasp it because your mind is accustomed to negative. That is the way I can be, personally, anyway. I do not know if that makes sense to you.

I have the same situation in a connection I have with another, which is a beautiful and wonderful thing, but my mind at times, will fill itself with doubts, and then what do I do? I go and ask others about my situation, and get tied in more knots, because others have different insights to offer on something that in my soul (not my mind), I know is a positive thing.

Maybe, you could just concentrate on other things for a time, give your mind a rest on this one, just let it go for a little time, and the answer will come to you at a later time. It is very hard ( I almost swore there, lol) to do, but it does make you feel a lot more free, and a lot less stressed ( and this sort of doubt can really bring you stress,I know, I have been and still somedays go through it).

I used to and still sometimes ask a lot of people for their insight, but in the end, for me, it often tied me in more knots, or it would simply validate what I already knew, then I would ask myself 'why am I not trusting my own wonderful soul to know the truth?'.

You too have a wonderful soul, and I truly hope you begin to trust it, and cast your doubts aside as life can be so much more difficult than it needs to be when you hold onto these doubts and fears.

I really do wish you luck, and hope you find the answers you need, and get some rest from this, as I know how troubling and frustrating it can be for you too, when your mind turns and turns it over.
Old 27-02-2011, 04:49 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkviolet
Look -

The spirit that came to you came when you THOUGHT of the person that the spirit claimed to be..you did not voice this, you thought it. So, if you were sending brain waves to the person you missed that died, then it had to be that person that died that came to you.

If you don't believe it was, then you believe that other spirits can feel other spirits' vibes that you send out. Hmm, but to me that wouldn't make any sense..Let's say, I send you a private message here..Would someone else on the spiritual forum reply to you? No, because you did not direct your message to that person...

I just wouldn't get the mindset..that first & foremost..You might not believe the spirit was who they said they were because it was unbelievable for you because of who it was/might be, but in the spirit realm, it is different.

Also, you said that when this spirit first came to you, the spirit did not say his name was so & so...& that you just "knew" ..what you are not realizing, is that; that is exactly it. "You just knew" ..that's how it is in the spirit realm..If the spirit was evil, it wouldn't have been that patient for that long.

That is just scratching the surface though of the ridiculous reasons for your doubt in your experience. What you see is what you get, & like i tell you all the time..If you looked into my eyes and didn't percieve me the way you had always, & i was posessed, you would be able to tell...

You would know whether it was me or not by looking into my eyes because spirits can't disguise themselves..at least not for long...

You should take more time thinking about these things..I feel like you take yourself round in unnecessary circles..and that might frustrate some people..

I'm not sure, but the answer after all, would have to come from your own mind..I'm also not sure what you are still asking for opinions..because whatever anyone tells you, you will just go back to step 1. ?

The problem is if spirits can "come" to people through telepathy then that apparently means that spirits can "hear" what we are thinking ... if that one spirit who "came" to me "heard" was I was thinking then what makes you think that other spirits cant know what Im thinking too?

Youre right though in your private message example. If I were to send you a private message then no, another person wouldnt get it because the message wasnt directed to them ... but when it comes to the spiritual realm I cant help but to think that things operate in a different way ... things dont seem that simple in the spiritual realm ..

I dont necessarily think that the spirit who visited me was "evil" ... I just have my doubts about who it claimed to be. I dont know if it was lying to me or not.

I dont know if spirits can disguise themselves or not. Thats another problem. There are just too many problems with this whole thing and I know that at the end of the day, I must let it go ... but its been hard for me these last couple of days .

Youre right the answer does have to come from my own mind, Im not necessarily asking anybody to have the right answer for anything that happened to me .. Im really just looking for the opinions of many so I could see if anybody might say something that will help me out in my own decision making. Yes, I have a belief about what happened to me but Im obviously not 1OO% or even close to 1OO% about my belief.

Also, let me remind you of something. You have been through a spiritual experience too ... you have asked people all sorts of questions just to end back up where you started as well ...?
Old 27-02-2011, 09:32 AM
mattie

Vet All Energies Contacting You

It is always prudent to quiz or vet ALL non-physical energies that contact us before allowing them access to the sovereignty of our personal energy field. We do not have to allow any energies access to us that we don't desire. Do not assume that all nonphysical energies are automatically benevolent.

We have the ability & right to quiz any spirit/energy attempting to make contact w/ us (even in our sleep state) if they are:

▲▲▲ OF the light, are IN the light, & are working for the Best Highest Purpose of source/god/prime creator or the Universe. ▲▲▲

If they aren't we can tell them to SCRAM & not come back. They have to obey.

ALL positive entities will be DELIGHTED you are energetically savvy & won't mind being quizzed about this at all. We ALL have the ability to order any unwanted energies to scram.

Don’t let this negative energy pollute or intrude on your personal energy field. Be proactive & deliberately edit what energies you allow to contact you. We don't have to put up w/ these stalled 4D jokers wasting our time. There is nothing to be gained from these stalled 4D beings & they have abundant help available to them in the nonphysical world.

This same vetting can also be used to protect energy gifts & invitations for First Contact to ETs*from being misused.

The lowest level of the 4th dimension is inhabited by stalled 4D troubled entities that are stalled because they refuse to move on. These entities have nothing to offer us. They are of very low frequency. *Take a minute to savor the vibes of the most troubled players on planet earth. Yucko. Don’t stay there too long!! These stalled lower 4D entities can be just as troubled as when they were on earth. As they have not chosen to resolve themselves in a higher D & avail themselves of abundant assistance that is continually available, they may actually be more troubled than when they were as earthly malcontents.

These stalled 4D energies are fond of impersonating loved ones or anything else they think will give them access to our energies. Multiple things are a red flag for me about this contact. That you were upset afterwards, that you “... wanted to vow that I would never ever leave this persons side”, & that the spirit said you “hurt his feelings.” It seems that you are sensing that this wouldn’t be authentic dialogue if this spirit was actually your departed loved one.

It may be that a stalled 4D spirit picked up on your sending out energetic feelers for your departed loved one. That the spirit apologized for confusing you doesn’t mean anything as they will do anything to maintain access to us.

If this spirit is your departed loved one they won’t mind at all w/ your vetting them. Any resistance to this vetting can be safely assumed to not be a benevolent being. Your questioning that you “found it kind of odd that Spirit would have such a sweet message for me after I hurt him ..?” is spot on. Trust your feelings that this may not be authentic. I wouldn’t even bother quizzing it about these details as an unfriendly spirit will want exactly this type of interaction & drams, just do the general vetting & send it packing, telling it to scram & never return if it isn’t of the light & IN the light.

I once read an account of a woman who was visited by a spirit who she thought was a departed loved one. This spirit got her very heavily involved w/ it, even persuading her to deliver a message to a mutual friend. The mutual friend wisely would have nothing to do w/ this & refused to listen to the message. This ended up w/ the spirit being EXTREMELY & brutally ugly to her, resulting in her sobbing. I don’t for one minute believe this was the dearly departed friend, but just a 4D joker who tricked her into allowing access to her energy field & was having great fun jerking her around emotionally.

In another experience, a young man was repeatedly visited by a female spirit who needed his help. He wanted to know how to help her. I was very skeptical this was an honest contact as nonphysical spirits have ABUNDANT help available to them. I advised him to use the same vetting described above. When he did, the young attractive damsel in distress immediately disappeared, replaced by the archetypical version of god that many have, a stern older man w/ long flowing robes & white hair & beard. This threw him somewhat, but not so much that he didn’t also vet this character. When he did, the spirit who was taking the image the young man had of god disappeared in a huff.

We have nothing to fear from these stalled 4D jokers. We are infinitely more powerful & all have the ability to vet them. Usually after they know we have the knowledge & willingness to vet them they never bother us.
Closed Thread