Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
You sound like one of these "Knights from the Indigo Realms"

Good luck.

Kind Regards Billy.

Huh?
Did I not explicitly state my lack of allegiance to any knighthood?
Sigh I start to wonder of you are intentionally misinterpreting what I say, but I'll bite. What does an indigo Knight sound like?

I also find it hilarious that these ancient written scriptures that supposedly talk about the chakra need channeled guides to see where they write about the chakra. Whereas when we look at what is actually written we don't find anything until the 1600's

Remember Reiki? That was discovered around the 1900's
as soon as it became popular it morphed into this ancient healing system.
You wouldn't belief the amount of bull that accompanied those later years obscuring a once clean and clear mode of healing into this ugly monstrosity where channeled beings, spiritual guides and what not's suddenly took over to use as a coathanger for there respective agenda's

Carnate you btw have not changed the link to your supposed guide to the emerald tablets so I can't read it as it is intended.(do you even see the stupidity of that last sentence?)

With Love
Eelco
Old 25-04-2017, 02:56 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Yes heard of it. The idea isn't that new. It seemed to have emerged somewhere around 2006 by a group of first wave indigo's as far as I can tell. So it has been around for a few years. I have removed mine through a visualization process. So have many others, even a few new-agy type teachers who are or were somewhat respected by the new-agy community. In my experience people who do so don't necessarily are any more up on the ladder of evolution dimensional or otherwise. those that worked in 5D before continue to do so. Those that didn't don't necessarily start doing so.

Quote:
Hello,I am interested In the quote about " first wave indigo's"
I am really intrigued by folk who say they are indigo's from what I gather there are on average 4 waves per century.
I believe they started coming to earth in the late 19th century and the last were born no later than the early 60's,

Quote:
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/

There it is..
Now I am a bit younger than that and do not call myself an indigo, star child or anything. Being human is special enough for my tastes.

To stay somewhat on topic here
is the article that they did on chacra removal.

With Love
Eelco

This is what I said about the indigo knights after you asked about them Billy
Old 25-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Haha quick update then: the removers talk about their personal experience of removing their chakras, while the "we need our chakras or hell will break loose" side have (might even have written) laws to why that could not possibly have happened, which in on itself is interesting haha.

Yeah, It doesn't matter though As soon as you find a universal law stating the chakra were added I promise you it will be the personal experience of having chakra is what counts. Well their respective experience that is.

Of course what you and i have been saying. Loosely translated that truth is in the eye of the beholder is just too much freedom for some people to bear, but then it is difficult to shed years of subtle brain washing..
here's a hug for all of you..

With Love
Eelco
Old 25-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Loosely translated that truth is in the eye of the beholder is just too much freedom for some people to bear, but then it is difficult to shed years of subtle brain washing..

Sure. But I guess we all to various degrees have these conditioning that in some way or not limits us, that for most probably origins from the childhood. I find it an interesting subject of rewiring the connections in your brain to respond more positive, and expand your body's capacity to feel good. A good way to progress in this way is to be conscious about when we respond in ways that are not productive, and become aware of why, and consciously chance our focus to one that is more in alignment with how we desire to feel.

Like I agree the fear mongering here is neither helpful or productive. I would rather talk about what a person could do if they are interested in the subject of either removing their chakras or living without them.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Sure. But I guess we all to various degrees have these conditioning that in some way or not limits us, that for most probably origins from the childhood. I find it an interesting subject of rewiring the connections in your brain to respond more positive, and expand your body's capacity to feel good. A good way to progress in this way is to be conscious about when we respond in ways that are not productive, and become aware of why, and consciously chance our focus to one that is more in alignment with how we desire to feel.

Like I agree the fear mongering here is neither helpful or productive. I would rather talk about what a person could do if they are interested in the subject of either removing their chakras or living without them.

So right, I can even say that my chakra removal in the end has been a logical step to me in my journey through life, but can be viewed as a result of the same kind of brain washing as the rock hard knowledge of the chakra as a need for survival.
I'd love to talk about how live has changed after chakra removal.
It's benefits and possibly less desirable side effects.

So in the end I wonder what my chakra removal has done for me.
As a human being after the initial centered en unified feelings wore off in intensity there are a few subtle shifts that have changed in my day to day life.

I feel less lived by circumstance, not that i have a better handle on lifes changing nature, but somehow feel less threatened by it than I used to.
I am less doubtful about the choices I need to make and somehow feel more whole.
Whereas I used to doubt or shall we say weigh decisions in terms of conductive to spiritual growth or not. I can honestly say that without the weighing process I am more at ease with the choices I make and can stand by them without second guessing myself as much. Not that the chakra are responsible for the weighing I did they did add complexity.

Of course this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the chakra removal. To me the removal process sort of gave me permission to be whole, whereas with the chakra I had to work to be complete.

It's small changes in perspective like that that in the end govern the way we feel and think about the world around us. Even though I am still very much human, suffering the same mundane blunders as any human being.

Living without the idea of chakras in my energyfield has allowed me to more quickly feel at home in there as it is. Instead of looking at my energy field as a work in progress that needs attention. Due to misaligned or under/over active chakra centers..

Also I have found that for instance healthy living in terms of food and drink used to be a big deal. These days I find myself living healthier without a fraction of the amount of thought that used to go into it.

With Love
Eelco

Last edited by Eelco : 26-04-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have lived for 64 long hard ( physically hard ) years,all this time, or since I realised aged 20/21 years, the difference "between **** and clay"!
Since then I have functioned as a normal, average, garden variety person,during that time, even though being fully aware of my origins, and being fully aware for at least the past 43 years that my earth body, this visible to all, tangible lump of protoplasm is in reality an illusion!

My subconscious mind is in control along with my ego, they work hand in hand to keep me safe, not happy, not healthy but safe from any external forces/entities that wish me harm.
In other words my subconscious mind is my guardian!

And I have lived my life day to day not worrying if my chakra's are working or not,subconsciously they are, but on the mundane level that I inhabit I neither worry or care about them, my agenda is slightly different this time around, and I have passed on all of my resources in regards to my study over the past 43 years to another person,a person a lot younger than me, and thank God for the internet, if it was my books and notes from my " book lernin" over the years then I couldn't of done it, but I have given this person enough information about " where " to look that is the time saver,I have handed over 43 years of my life to another via the internet, every link I gave them leads to another 100 links, and each of those to another 100 links.

I am quite sure I handed them over to the right person, and the reason was based purely on my intuition!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Master

Quote:
To me the removal process sort of gave me permission to be whole, whereas with the chakra I had to work to be complete.

Like this is a quantum leap if any, it literally makes all the difference. Not the removal and stuff, but your change in perspective of yourself as not being a work you need to complete, but actually feeling whole.

A Hicks talks about how when the body is in vibrational harmony it will produce what it needs to thrive, and that it is such an amazing organism that it can take care of what we eat and drink, unless we mess it up with thoughts like this is not good for me. And I think both of us get that Lipton talks about the same kind of stuff that our mind / thoughts is the environment that our body either thrive in or not (at least that is how I understood him ). But it makes sense that the better grip you get on your reality, the less thought goes into being actually healthy, rather than striving towards an idea of health.

I know Tara Stiles talks a lot about the importance of how we get where we want to go; that feeling good along the way makes it all feel much better (or something like that ).
Old 25-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
My subconscious mind is in control along with my ego, they work hand in hand to keep me safe, not happy, not healthy but safe from any external forces/entities that wish me harm.
In other words my subconscious mind is my guardian!

Your happiness and your health goes hand in hand, it is the very thing your inner being (source, god, higher self or whatever you wish to call it) is constantly pulling you towards. It has only one agenda your complete happiness, which can only be if you are likewise healthy. So if you are neither healthy or happy, or at least progressing towards it, I would question what it is your subconsciousness is actually protecting you against.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Your chakra's work in the background and we are neither aware or care,just like the nervous system keeps you breathing and your heart beating.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:26 PM
Suspended
Guide
[quote=Melahin]Your happiness and your health goes hand in hand, it is the very thing your inner being (source, god, higher self or whatever you wish to call it) is constantly pulling you towards. It has only one agenda your complete happiness, which can only be if you are likewise healthy. So if you are neither healthy or happy, or at least progressing towards it, I would question what it is your subconsciousness is actually protecting you against.[/QUbody

Hello,
I live in Australia not Syria,I live in the land of plenty,and I really do thank God for that.
If I lived in Syria then I would have no food or clean water to sustain my body.

You are trying to tell me that the subconscious mind will find me food?..there is no food..where in Syria or Aleppo is their food for the hunger of the physical body,.I think you are dead wrong there Melahin!

Kind Regards Billy.