Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Its hard to find a good one though, especially where I am in a small city in the UK - Stoke On Trent.

I am toying with the idea of visiting a local spiritualist church though. I just think though what would the metal68 have made of doing this 12 months ago. He would have destroyed me!

There also such a stigma of fraud and trickery associated with spiritualism. Plus my Pentecostal auntie who doesn't believe in dinosaurs would denounce it as commerce with the devil

Too bad about it being hard to find a good medium there. But some of them do telephone readings. Could be an option for you. Good luck with whatever avenue you decide to pursue, and don't sweat what "old you" or anyone else thinks about it all. I'm sure it will all come together.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
"God" itself is evolving into something greater through your evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
The limits are not set by some all powerful deity but by the reality of creation and matter and energy itself.

I love this post!! I had never considered the idea that "God" (I like to call it Oneness) was evolving alongside me. I instead felt as though I was evolving into a space already created by God, but it was difficult to explain that scientifically.

I like to think that space is a reflection of God somehow, though, and that all things are expanding and growing. Makes sense :)
Old 21-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Master

There is an afterlife but there is no God. If there is a God, God is not what we think it is. Everything that has a soul could be classified as God. In spirit we can go through walls, go places and create things. When we are in spirit we do not have to worry about food, shelter and sickness. It is all provided and our health is excellent.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Tough one this, I guess I'm positing an afterlife that exists naturally like a sort of anti matter universe or maybe something that evolution has provided.

All the NDE's and mediumship messages suggest that there is always a higher power at work even if they call it The Source or Love etc. It falls down a bit for me though when one describes something like the Abrahamic God or Jesus and then another one describes something completely different. The stories shouldn't vary that much, should they??

Has anyone reported an afterlife with no deity whatsoever? Can there be an afterlife without a divine intervention?

I believe there can be an afterlife without God. I used to believe atheists meant they don't believe in anything,not even afterlife until I realized it just means they don't believe in God. Maybe i'm an atheist. Idk even. I do believe in an afterlife. I believe in God and a higher power,but i also believe I am God and God is the universe and I am the universe.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 23-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
I believe there can be an afterlife without God. I used to believe atheists meant they don't believe in anything,not even afterlife until I realized it just means they don't believe in God. Maybe i'm an atheist. Idk even. I do believe in an afterlife. I believe in God and a higher power,but i also believe I am God and God is the universe and I am the universe.

I know from spiritual scientific discussions as a philosophy that the term reference for GOD was gained from a personal review of their own cellular condition. O a cell spirals by the G movement and the O splits into 2 as D and D to form a new O cell. This is why D was given a value of 500 and D and D 1000 as Christ.....spiritual scientific awareness only belonging to a physical human review of created spirit.

The universe is the universe and you might think you are the universe because our atmosphere refilled emptied out space and replaced itself with origin light as a communication. Spirit came out of origin light and manifested into the atmosphere.

This might be the reason that your thinking proposes itself to be the Universe because it uses the atmospheric spiritual light/vision/sound as an interactive communication with your spiritual psyche....whereas in fact only the atmosphere is in union with the Universe and not your self.

When we die we find that we were always the higher light spirit communicating to our personal organic life. Our organic life manifested out of a much larger light spirit presence. Our light spirit shrank as it began to manifest....manifested and left its higher presence in the light. We find ourselves to have always been in the light simply communicating to life.