Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Master
solar plex chakra

Hi
I have been meditating for 5 months and its going ok.I have
allot of anxiety and nervousness and was thinking to mabe open my
solarplex chakra or maybe balance them all
Is it dangerous to just open it by it self or should i start with other
chakras or open them all?
I only meditated for 5 months am i ready and would it help for anxiety if i
open the solur plex chakra.
How do i go about opening this chakra or balancing them?
I don't want to attract the wrong entities.
Thanks so much
Old 12-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Neville

If I remember correctly. The Chakra you speak of is closely associated with the act of cord cutting. With that in mind...If certain people are the cause of your anxiety then a little extra work with the Solar Plexus Chakra may prove useful. Doubtlessly, other more experienced commentators may have further advice in this regard.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
I have been meditating for 5 months and its going ok.I have
allot of anxiety and nervousness and was thinking to mabe open my
solarplex chakra or maybe balance them all
Is it dangerous to just open it by it self or should i start with other
chakras or open them all?
I only meditated for 5 months am i ready and would it help for anxiety if i
open the solur plex chakra.
How do i go about opening this chakra or balancing them?
I don't want to attract the wrong entities.
Thanks so much
Your gut feeling tells you to work on your solar plexus?

I had anxiety too. I don't remember which healing procedure removed it, but I think it was to call in my energy, then center it, and also balance my subtle bodies.

I did not open my solar plexus specifically.

However, you could request healing from the divinity like God or the archangels, if you want to work on your chakras.
Old 13-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Your gut feeling tells you to work on your solar plexus?

I had anxiety too. I don't remember which healing procedure removed it, but I think it was to call in my energy, then center it, and also balance my subtle bodies.

I did not open my solar plexus specifically.

However, you could request healing from the divinity like God or the archangels, if you want to work on your chakras.
Hi thanks for reply guys
No Neville i dont want to cut cords i thought cause its got to do with nerve endings it might help for anxiety and nervousness.

Hey Wanchain
If you can remember PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO call in my energy, then center it, and also balance my subtle bodies.
THIS ANXIETY AND NERVOUSNESS HAS WRECKED MY LIFE!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 14-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi thanks for reply guys
No Neville i dont want to cut cords i thought cause its got to do with nerve endings it might help for anxiety and nervousness.

Hey Wanchain
If you can remember PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO call in my energy, then center it, and also balance my subtle bodies.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Not too sure about calling in your energy, but just some general advice on anxiety: first, take three slow, deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth. Push your belly right out as you inhale, and feel your body relax as you exhale, releasing any tension that's in your body.

When anxious thoughts arise, recognise that they've arisen and take your attention out of your mind and back into your body; focus completely on the sensation and don't cover it up with thinking. If your body's tensed up, focus your attention on the feeling of tension, and don't try to do anything with it (don't try to get rid of it, rationalise it away, or try to ignore it). Get into the practice of being conscious of what you're feeling, and really embracing emotions and sensations when they arise. In the beginning there may be something inside you screaming 'I can't do this!' and panicking - that's okay, just bring your attention back to your body again. Don't take personally the thoughts and feelings that do arise; they're simply the result of unconscious conditioning, which we all have. If the thought 'I'm doing it wrong' enters your mind, remind yourself that it isn't something one does.

And finally - here's a song you might like, called Reckoner by Radiohead (I like the line, 'you are not to blame').

Hope that helps
Old 15-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Hey Wanchain
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Anthony,

For your case, I think you need to start with cleansing your solar plexus and heart chakras, if you haven't yet done so. Release repressed emotions. Try to tune into your solar plexus (put your awareness there), and see what it says. Pay attention to how it feels there throughout the day.

I don't think you need to call in your energy, because I feel that your energy is already in you.

W.
Old 15-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Anthony,

For your case, I think you need to start with cleansing your solar plexus and heart chakras, if you haven't yet done so. Release repressed emotions. Try to tune into your solar plexus (put your awareness there), and see what it says. Pay attention to how it feels there throughout the day.

I don't think you need to call in your energy, because I feel that your energy is already in you.

W.
Hi thanks
I will try that.
I think my problem could be in my mind and nervous system.
If someone else has advice on this please help
thanks
Old 16-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Master
Hello,

My solar plexus is wide open due mostly to a digestive genetic disorder. I agree that how we choose to think in our brain is the core to everything. It sets the energy for our Intent which the universe and our physical body responds to.

We can become conscious of our thoughts and shift them when they do not serve us. An awareness like that will lead a person towards conscious creation.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Anthony,

W.
Hey Wanchain i have followed your advice and focused on my heart and solar plexus chakra for about 5 min.
I done it last night and this morning after meditation i believe my heart talked to me and i think my problem lies here.
I have been depressed for no reason all day long still am depressed but its depression i have never felt so bad and for so long non stop.I also cried today cause of the depression also had some sad and embarrassing memories.
I have never had depression problems only for some reasons i will be depressed.Funny thing during my meditation i saw a city above the clouds but it was green and did not know your heart chakra is green!!!
I have allot of feelings bottled up and will release them in time.This is what i read online today.

HEART - 4TH CHAKRA
When this chakra is stimulated and opens up, you may feel it flutter or ache - this indicates that your heart is going through "growing pains", expanding in its capacity to love. When sadness is being released, you may cry or weep profusely over the slightest things, or for no reason at all. The heart is a very sensitive center - it feels everything very deeply. You may have periods where you love everyone.. and everything is beautiful and lovely.

SOLAR PLEXUS - 3RD CHAKRA

When this chakra is stimulated and opens up, fears may be released in the form of body shakes, or as a loosening of the bowels (diarrhea). When anger is being released, you may feel like yelling and screaming, and all of a sudden feel nauseous and throw up. You may project a more powerful presence you did not have before, as your words are imbued with authority and intensity.

So i will work on both but on my time cause of the depression that comes with it.
Thanks for your advice made me realize were my problems are
Old 16-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My solar plexus is wide open due mostly to a digestive genetic disorder. I agree that how we choose to think in our brain is the core to everything. It sets the energy for our Intent which the universe and our physical body responds to.

We can become conscious of our thoughts and shift them when they do not serve us. An awareness like that will lead a person towards conscious creation.

John
Hi John
You are so right and my eyes are opening all the time and i will learn to do that
thanks