Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-09-2011, 07:51 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
OK, energy has a frequency, a texture, often movement. You also didn't say whether it felt healthy or good. Can you describe these for pre-, and mid- flip?

HI aquarian, :) i'll try my best lol

first time it happened i was just stood talking to someone, I'm kind off aware there is a connection with us of sorts, and as you mention energy and movement i guess i should mention that i had been aware of energy flowing back and forth between us both,directly into the solar plexus, it can be quite full on and i am still in the process of trying to understand exactly what it is ( but have put it on the back burner for a short while to save my sanity haha )

well anyway it was just after that, suddenly it just sort of flipped.. lol the only thing i can really compare it too for whether it felt good or not is that feeling when you go over a hump back bridge and its like that sicky feeling in your stomach but it makes you laugh because it feels so funny.. well abit like that, it felt strange but made me chuckle , nothing bad or heavy feeling about it at all .. from what i can gather it doesnt bear any relation of the connection with the other person , but I admit there is something that nags me that says it does, esp given that he turned round and said to me within seconds of it happening " oh and the chakra can pop/flip at times" lol almost as if he saw it or felt it at the same time... i have no idea.. just chasing answers trying to figure it all out but like i said i had been doing alot of healing work but more on soul level than the physical body itself.

Um trying to give you as much info as i can here, bit clueless so sorry .. so to summerise pre-flip.. a nice feeling of energy flow between to people straight into solar plexus and everything felt really nice though a little intense lol .. mid-flip .. that weird strange almost sicky feeling but pleasant and light enough to make me laugh about it .... afterwards nothing out the ordinary just back to normal .. hmm hope this helps a bit more :) thanks
Old 27-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Aquarian

Yeah this helps.

From your description I'd say 70% chance it was a reaction to something that flowed along the solar plexus relation cord.

Normally these form between people who are close so it might indicate a past life friendship.
Old 27-09-2011, 12:11 PM
geminilite

aw thank you :)

and just a friendship or can it relate to all types of past life connections?

finding myself having to work through some very strange emotions that arent strictly necessarily friendship! lol .. just about to join the queque for lost property as i seem to have misplaced my sanity somewhere! hahahhahah .. if you have any extra info on this i'd apreciate it loadsv or care to explain a little more in detail as to why it makes it flip and what it all is, and does it mean his may have flipped ( yes chakra and sanity too) at the same time? ooh now you have me thinking lol xx
Old 27-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Aquarian

Yes it could be a past life lover.

Relation cords are described in Light Emerging by Brennan. They're also called aka cords, which is a Huna term.

They connect your chakra to the same chakra in another person and are the main mechanism for telepathy when you aren't face to face.

Eaxh cord carries the same sort of information as is processed by each chakra. The collection of cords effectively defines the relationship.

I'm not aware that flipping has any specific meaning.
Old 27-09-2011, 08:39 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Yes it could be a past life lover.

Relation cords are described in Light Emerging by Brennan. They're also called aka cords, which is a Huna term.

They connect your chakra to the same chakra in another person and are the main mechanism for telepathy when you aren't face to face.

Eaxh cord carries the same sort of information as is processed by each chakra. The collection of cords effectively defines the relationship.

I'm not aware that flipping has any specific meaning.

aha so off i go in search of Light Emerging by Brennan then lol , thanks you've been really helpful , much appreciated
Old 27-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Aquarian

If you can afford it get Hands of Light too, same author. Compulsory reading for anyone on this subforum.
Old 27-09-2011, 09:26 PM
geminilite

Quote:
If you can afford it get Hands of Light too, same author. Compulsory reading for anyone on this subforum.

lol have just been looking at both of them !! thanks again x
Old 28-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
aha so off i go in search of Light Emerging by Brennan then lol , thanks you've been really helpful , much appreciated
You're welcome. I owe a few people a lot for what I've learnt so it's just spreading the light.
Old 29-09-2011, 04:07 PM
geminilite

Quote:
You're welcome. I owe a few people a lot for what I've learnt so it's just spreading the light.

and isnt that just what it should all be about, learning and sharing and spreading the light to each and every person :)

hope you have a wonderful day
Old 26-12-2011, 07:19 PM
p & p

during a deep trance you feel sounds in your solar plexus.

if it is very loud, it will feel like it hit you hard.

a medium loudness is less intense but you will feel it.

only skilled and experienced meditators notice this because only they can enter a deep trance.